Reviews for National Treasure: Drabbles of the iPod
iamtheunknown15 chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Very good job! I much liked the use of music for all different types of inspiration. Keep it up; I look foward to continue reading them.
DaniLovesFringe chapter 3 . 7/11/2008
keep going!

these are fun to read
Rednaxela chapter 3 . 7/7/2008
I love you! These were awesome, and most cracked me up. My favorite was "Fog Bound" Aha..."Eat your food." Seriously...I died.
Miss Fenway chapter 3 . 7/7/2008
I don't know if I mentioned this but there are so many little one-shots that I think would be really good in one long story. You should do a poll and let us readers-reviewers pick it... If you were ever at a loss for what to write anyways... :)
Time and Fate chapter 3 . 7/7/2008
I like the backstories. didn't know you were a LOST fan. I actually didn't really watch most of season 4 ever since they killed off my favorite character
buttlet chapter 3 . 7/7/2008
update soon!

that riley one with the chic was pretty sad

poor riley

cant wait for more, though!

A Catholic Girl chapter 3 . 7/7/2008
Wow, these were all hilarious and serious in their own way. I loved the Frank Sinatra one, and the one in the courtroom the best.
buttlet chapter 1 . 6/27/2008

those were cute, sad and funny
Miss Fenway chapter 2 . 6/27/2008
Ha-ha! *sniff* *sob* He-he! Sorry. So much different emotions. But I really liked it! I thought it was even better than the first!
Time and Fate chapter 2 . 6/26/2008
I liked them. i wonder who the girl at prom was though.

I also noticed that you have a lot of soundtracks on your ipod. interesting
A Catholic Girl chapter 2 . 6/26/2008
I love this idea, so original that I may try the challenge myself, although in a different category. Keep updating this! I love it! Especially the Bad Day was so sad. Please update!
GreenLightsaberGirl chapter 2 . 6/26/2008
You know, reading these is just relaxing. You don't have to think or try to out-guess the plot line, just read them. You get a few laughs, a few gasps, and get to see more of your favorite characters in action.

Do you mind if I take your idea and try it? I don't know if I'll get around to it, but if I do?
daisyduke80 chapter 2 . 6/26/2008
i love it! hope you do more soon!
Dillyn Breeze chapter 2 . 6/26/2008
I really like these little glimpses into completely different situations/experiences of the characters! Very cute!
Erin chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
I love all of your stories. These are some great little pieces. Do they have anything to do with your other stories? Number 6 and 9 have me wondering about Carolyn.