Reviews for Clearing My Confusion
St3rfire chapter 1 . 5/19
Good for you Naruto.
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Wasn't expecting a lemon to be honest, I was expecting something more innocent. Then again this is a M-rated story. I enjoyed it though, it was funny in its own way.
guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Ha nice, i thought i wouldn't like this cuz i found it strange but i did like it. sasuke is gaaaaaay! And major ego blow, she was confused about her sexuality when she was with sasuke but Naruto cleared her of her doubts. Naruto is the man! :)
fujikawaii10346 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
a lemon tastefully done! wow! it was not just mindless sex! wow! great! keep writing!
Lycan91 chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
go naruto. nuf said! YAY LEMONS! :)
bigtoasty chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
now that was hot!
TarynCasey chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Sexy and romantic, nice job.
trex3000 chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
no dont clear her confusion

let her mind soar with ino and naruto

two are always better then one

great story no complaints here
Deathmvp chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
I seem to always like stories where they get together.
Nakasu Malakiel chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Ho greats, I love it.
wind797 chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
that was good thanks
Zero12789 chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
dear priosoner of sorrow. i have just finished reading clearing my confusion. i liked it. it was very well written. but al in all it felt a little samey. i feel that it is nothing more than another narusaku oneshot. thought the opening was indeed different, it just became another well written oneshot. i think that it could be improved with the addition of a few more chapters. a few chapter where she expresses something to ino. but i only saw this because i love sakuino as a couple and even more so i love narusakuino fics. but this is just the ranting on a fan. well i love the story. can't wait to read more of your work. write on my wayward author
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
This is a good story. Please make some more. Naruto and Sakura forever.
WarmasterCain55 chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Good story. I loved it.
kakashilover2009 chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
that was really good. i love your writing! keep up the good work!