Reviews for I'll Tell You a Tale
amyh52 chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
love
indefinitelyhigh chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Aw, I love this especially the last one :) I love how you write!
Brontesis chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Hey! I'm missing your writing so I thought I see if there was anything of yours I hadn't read and luckily for me I hadn't read these ... I loved 2, 9 and 10 - the one so sad, the others quite everyday but so romantic. Just your style.
AccordingToMel chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
That was sweet. You're an incredible writer. And I think you're one of my new favourite people. Just so you know ;) Excellent job, as always! Can't wait for more from you :D

Mel
SNN chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Okay, so this totally freakin rocked. *bows down some more* Your writing style... *shakes jealousy fist* ... is mind blowing. I love it. I love these song-inspired drabbles.

Please write more Life With Derek! I'm begging you!

(Note that I normally don't do this. Feel the love.)

lol ]
Vengeful chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Wonderful job. I liked the Sara Evans-she's good :)

I loved the array-the romantic, the angst, the unrequited love-so perfect, and utterly unique to each song. You did a great job, and I am very glad that you did this challege. It was worth the wait to read your entry :)
Frogster chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Hooray! I'm glad you did this. I especially liked the last three.

Update soon!
Lanter chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Nicely done, especially numbers 5, 9, and 10.
AL chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Good job. Very.
MadameLupin chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Have I ever told you how much I adore your fanfiction? Because if I haven't I should've a long time ago.

I just love everything about it I can't pick a favorite.
fallingaway24 chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Aw, all of these were amazing! Usually I list one or two that were my favorite, but if I did that with your shuffle, I'd have to list all ten drabbles! I loved them all! fantastic job!

I can't wait for your next update for "If You Could Read My Mind", so I hope you post it soon :)