Reviews for To Sing a Warrior's Song
Pathseekerme chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
I loved it! Too cute! Why did she faint! What happens next?
Pendragon's Girl chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
This is a very GOOD story that I hope that you will continue in the future! I love Mercedes Lackey and this is the closest to her actual writing style that I have come across while on this site! Please continue with it, Faerie!
Dark Priestess66 chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
good plot and I can't wait for you to update
Tallimie chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
I like your beginning, your story seems really interesting ! I hope to see more eventually ! I find it funny when the Companion interrupts the play. _

And you don't need to review one of my story, since I still haven't wrote any. :P

Keep going on !
ShadowMoonDancer chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
okay you got me hooked why doesn't she want to be chosen
Religion0 chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Great idea! This story definitely looks like it has potential. I feel a bit sorry for the Bard, but she'll get over it.
miarath chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
I know you said it was short, which it is but for a prologue it's just fine. I really like this beginning, though I found it a bit strange for Talia not attending to this. I mean she likes music a lot, at least that's what I remember from the Arrow Series.
Shandril Wielder of Spellfire chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
You don't need the deal to get me to review! Sounds cool so far... update!
fhsgouurwhfsjkv235 chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Ok, so I am a horrible procrastinator and therefore have no stories for you to review. But, I figured you deserved one anyway. :D

Soo.. um, as far as I can tell, I like your writing style. It's got a good balance of dialog and narrative, and flows really well.

oh, and good choice of musical to base the performance off of, even if the real life musical doesn't match the book it was based off in the first place. :P
GinaStar chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
lol..hilarious! How can I just see something like that happening ;) Especially as quirky a sense of humor as some of the Companions had ;)