Reviews for Choices
alisapay1 chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
I feel like there is more to the story if you wanted to continue but it also feels like a good place to stop. Thanks for writing! Mwah!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
No, it didn't suck at all! Why would you think that? I felt edward's torture painfully so that is the sign of good writing! Thanks for taking the time to do that! Mwah!
JesseDesplat chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I find it so difficult to find stories that manage to stay in character, but you my fiend, have done so. Not only that, but you have written perfectly what Breaking Dawn would have been like without Renesmee; I cannot stand Renesmee. Anyway, there are several things in the Twilight saga that I dearly wish Stephanie had not done, and this is one of those things. After reading your work, I honestly consider a better writer than her, for writing Twilight as it should have been from the beginning. Wonderful story, absolutely beautiful. )

Cheers,
Jesse Desplat
Guest chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
i like your story
sorry for my bad englisch i cam from holland)
Siriusmunchkin chapter 6 . 7/14/2011
Ggood story.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 5 . 7/14/2011
Strange. Sort of random.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 4 . 7/14/2011
Like your story line. Really like the conversations with the family before her transformation. Especially with Rose. We'll see how the transformation goes.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 3 . 7/14/2011
Bella has never been a real person. Not like everyone else. Was hoping she'd come into her own as a vampire.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 7/14/2011
Like it. Not a view I've read.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Like it so far.
LeeseeQ chapter 4 . 11/23/2010
Oh poor Edward. You really seemed to capture the feeling this situation would create, good job.
WeDon'tFightFair chapter 4 . 4/13/2010
Such a good chapter! Although I have to admit, when Rosalie speaks, I honest to God thought she was taking the piss out of Bella :')
fcajoymartin chapter 4 . 1/3/2010
I am enjoying your verious! Thanks for writing!
Raven Cullen13 chapter 5 . 12/22/2009
well writn my friend this actually had me in tears and the ending was very very good
lts29 chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
Oh man. I teared up a little during the Rosalie conversation.

I loved that she tasted her own blood. I'm not even sure why really, but I just loved it. :D