Reviews for Choices
crystal chapter 4 . 6/27/2008
Awesome! Please keep writing
xoxsavvyjoyxox chapter 4 . 6/27/2008
I love this

i wish the next chapter was here already!

You're like a replacement Stepehenie Meyer lol
justasimplesketch chapter 3 . 6/25/2008
I do agree with you; writing from Bella's perspective is much harder because her reactions are generally unpredictable, but you're doing a wonderful job thus far. (And I'm sure you'll continue doing awesomely well!)

This chapter was so sad, especially with Bella saying goodbye to Charlie. And the ending was priceless. The love that Edward and Bella have for each other always amazes me.

I can't wait until the next chapter is up! AWESOME WORK. :D
someone who loves Twilight chapter 3 . 6/25/2008
All of these chapters are amazing. I would never be able to tell that this is your first fanfic. However, in the real books, Edward doesn't say 'love' as much when he talks to Bella. Other than that, i love it and cannot wait to see how it turns out. Please keep writing because i wanna see if/wat powers Bella has! Thanx for this amazing piece.
Starryeyeldreamer chapter 3 . 6/25/2008
loving the story :) cant wait until i get to read the rest
McDreamylvr chapter 3 . 6/24/2008
very very good! I think you write bella wonderfully :D Please continue sometime soon!
faded-dreamz chapter 3 . 6/24/2008
I think you're doing just fine capturing Bella's voice. I'm just doing the same as you are, trying to pick up fan fiction. I'm use to writing my own stories that are not in first person. So I totally understand you on this. Your Edward pov was on spot and he's easier to do I think...

Keep at it though, and I'm adding your story to my list. I want to keep reading.
justasimplesketch chapter 2 . 6/24/2008
I love your first two chapters very much and I can't wait to see where you are going to take this story. Will it go beyond just the transformation? And will there be some type of drama that tests their relationship?

I do love how angsty Edward was in this second chapter, which ultimately fits my perfect description of Edward, especially when facing something this drastic.

I can't wait to see how you write for Edward when Bella is going through her transformation. Even though he says that he'll be strong for Bella, I still believe there would be a lot of self-loathing going on.

Oh well, update soon. I'm looking forward to it. :)
LovelyTwilight chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
That was really, really, really good! You are a good writer! I would like to hear more of the story its interestin! cant wait to hear the rest!
XLadySnowX chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Well done! I really liked it. Hope you decide to continue!
SourPatch chapter 1 . 6/23/2008

I hope you'll keep this going. I really enjoyed it.
146 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10