Reviews for Choices
Sleeping Lullaby chapter 6 . 9/9/2009
I loved it !

I loved every single word of it XD

It's a shame you're not going to continue (

I must admit that I liked the chapters written from EPOV better.

And believe me, I know exactly what you mean when you say Edward's point of view is easier to write from than Bella's ... I'm experiencing it myself at the moment xD

But anyway, this is AWESOME _ !
Mourning Raven chapter 6 . 6/6/2009
Loved it! So much and I loved all the detail!
cutie sstb chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
This is the first fanfic of yours that I have ever read. And I truly enjoyed it. I thought Bella and Edward were incredibly sweet and believable. I also enjoyed that you added the conversation between Alice and Bella, as well. I have always wondered what would have happened had Bella simply chosen to become a vampire verse HAD to or die. Thank you so much for this story. Did you continue this story?
Zillanxio chapter 6 . 5/2/2009
Y'know, I really think I like your version of Bella's change better than SM's. Seriously. Your take is so raw, so emotional, and we got to see Edward's take on the process as well. Furthermore, I like that there's no Renesmee (that bit really bothered me for some reason in BD). Absolutely beautifully written, I really enjoyed it. And sorry I didn't review the first 4 chapters... I was in such a hurry to keep reading. *sheepish grin*
Zillanxio chapter 5 . 5/2/2009
Oh god, this made me cry. Really, really beautifully written!
ShelbyCullen4e chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
this is really good !
TheLadyKT chapter 4 . 4/4/2009
i like the conversations with the family. that was really nice
LUM1NOUS chapter 6 . 3/16/2009
You know, after reading your story, I realized how DRAMATIC Breaking Dawn was... Not that I'm complaining of course, SM is brilliant but it lacked the simplicity that your story gave us. It's just about Edward and Bella. About loving someone enough to walk the walk, take the plunge. That was my favorite part about your rendition. It was just about them taking this final step.

I agree with your post note...this story is complete. But PLEASE feel free to continue with others. :-)
mmadrid28 chapter 6 . 2/12/2009
Really well done, you really pinned down the emotions of the characters, and I think you have done the best job on Edward of any other person doing fanfic. I actually think your description of the transformation is better then Stephenies (blasphemy, I know).
poop1593 chapter 2 . 12/25/2008
so something threw me off about this chapter. are you going by the books or deveating some? not that i mind but i was just wondering because of this part :

"He had Sam’s image of finding her on the forest floor, broken and wet, forever printed in his memory, and in turn it had been burned into mine.

That day when he’d shown up at our school to taunt me had been the worst. He’d pictured everything that had gone on while I was gone in his mind, knowing that I could see it and hear it almost first-hand."

in the book it was Jake that came to the school not Sam. so just thought i would let you know that. but im really lovein this story so far!
Kayanne chapter 6 . 11/8/2008
I think I like this better than Stephenie Meyer's version. This was fantastic! I stayed up very late to read your creations. I really enjoyed them...I will probably read more another day!
Kayanne chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
This is really fantastic!
kckatnip chapter 6 . 10/11/2008
great story and i think that was indeed a perfect place to end
astraldrop11 chapter 6 . 10/8/2008
Gosh. You left me wanting more.

But all in all, that was really wow.
RenesmeeCullen95 chapter 6 . 9/17/2008
i loved the story! plz keep writing. one thing i loved is tht you wrote from edwards point of view...you r a really fantastic writer and i will keep a look out for more storys by u!

- nessie