Reviews for Choices
RenesmeeCullen95 chapter 6 . 9/17/2008
i loved the story! plz keep writing. one thing i loved is tht you wrote from edwards point of view...you r a really fantastic writer and i will keep a look out for more storys by u!

- nessie
SpecialK199 chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Oh this was lovely.

You've captured all the characters perfectly, it was absolutely fantastic ... and I get to read more. I've been saving Across the Airwaves for last, because it's the longest. You'll have to forgive me if I don't review every chapter of it though. For one thing, you'll get sick of hearing from me, and I'm worried that it might come across as ... well ... stalkerish! LOL

It's great getting the chance to sit down and work my way through someone's portfolio. I've got a great sense of your writing style, and am wallowing in the joy of it. Wonderful stuff, it's great!
nuageblanc chapter 6 . 8/27/2008
Really powerful emotions! Wonderful! Continue to write stories such as this one!
JenRar chapter 6 . 8/23/2008
*sigh* Great story! :)
Aldara Gaea chapter 6 . 8/12/2008
*sigh* I can't wait to read Breaking Dawn. That was wonderful-you made my waiting a little easier :D
JenniferC77 chapter 6 . 8/11/2008
I was so sorry to see this end. You did an extraordinary job representing Edward's pain during the transformation. I especially loved the imagery of them sharing her soul. He sees her so beautifully.

This is lovely. Jenn.
Katurr chapter 6 . 8/9/2008
I loved this story. You write great in all POVs, and I can't wait to read your other stories!

I especially enjoyed seeing how you imagined Bella's transformation. It was very creative.

Keep up the fantastic work!

Katurr
White.Delicacy chapter 6 . 8/7/2008
awesome, simply awesome

of course u had to have emmett and jasper involved in a bet at some point :P

i found it funny wen edward destroyed his watch, and alices reaction

too bad u decided not to continue this, its really good, no huge drama or anything, i like that
Krystal chapter 4 . 7/30/2008
you write so beautifully! please keep writing, because otherwise I will be incredibly sad lol :)
Anonamouse1 chapter 6 . 7/29/2008
Oh, wow. Perfect. I love how you didn't put in the "First night" as the first chapter. Way too many other stories do, so this was a welcome relief. I love how you portrayed the characters, and how you captured the emotion and passion between Edward and Bella. Wow, honestly.
Thalia Simon chapter 6 . 7/28/2008
ah! you're so amazing!

this was awesome.

love.

Thalia Simon
PepeSilvia chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
This is amazing! I love it :)
JMEM1 chapter 6 . 7/16/2008
This was great! One of the best stories I've read where Bella becomes a vampire. Very similar to what I would imagine would be written in the 4th book. Fantastic job! :D
Lauren chapter 6 . 7/14/2008
Amazing. Simply amazing.
darcy13 chapter 6 . 7/13/2008
A really good depiction of Bella's change. Looking forward to reading your one-shots and future stories.
146 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »