Reviews for Missing: One Sonic Screwdriver
Pre-Ragnarok chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
XD Oh the irony, Doctor...
HybridsRose chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Hahaha, this was hilarious! I can soooo imagine the Doctor doing that, and his anxiety reminds me of a little child XD
But you could've made it better by putting the sonic screwdriver in a more obvious place. I was thinking behind his ears? And maybe Rose notices, smiles to herself and doesn't say anything til the end?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Physic paper
a bowtie(bowties are cool)
a diary
a jamie dodger
a giant map of the tardis
water squirter
glasses
a banana
fish finger covered in custard
scarf
tape recorder
broken sonic
marthas phone
xkissfromarosex chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
I think an ant farm would be good, as that would cause a lot of chaos! x
Angelus The Scourge of Europe chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
An elf, a newt, a whistle, a satasuma, a map of the whole Tardis, the Seventh Harry Potter, a parallel universe, a piece of string, some lint, a beanie hat, a 20 f.t. long scarf, some celery, a quail, a catus, tickets to a rock and roll concert, a board game, a monkey, some sort of creature/alien.

I have more!

,pycic paper

,ladle

,fan(long one)
Willow08 chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
I can imagine the Doctor panicking like that!

Very good story

As for other items -

something girly like lipstick cos I'd like to see him explain that one.

a mobile phone number written on pink paper (again he needs a good explaination)

a wine glass (from Girl in the Fireplace), some mistletoe (Tooth and Claw), a teddy bear, a wooden giraffe, a bouncy ball, a poem, a scale model of the solar system, blue suede shoes, a certificate saying he named a star (he called it Rose), the Goblet of Fire, a guidebook to understanding humans, an GCSE/A level exam paper.

Oh I could go on forever ...then again his pockets go on forever. Hope these help!
ASiriuslyGleekyTimeLord chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Thank you so much my dear. And I will say it myself, because I really don't mind. T'was I who lost her sonic screwdriver, but now it is safe and sound! Yes. Oh, and what if there was a robotic monkey clock that was holding a banana and that was where the clock face was? That would be cool! Can't wait to see you! May your screwdriver stay sonic!

SiriusDoctorWhoHoney329
MissDTG74 chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Oh I loved it!
Jessa L'Rynn chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Thanks for the story, it was fun! As to the Doctor's pocket's suggestions, read on if you dare:

Screws, rocks, a yellow yo yo, a blue yo yo, a piece of psychic paper, an ad flyer for a planet Rose must never EVER find out exists, a copy of the Hitchhiker's Guide. A copy of HP Book Seven, because Rose keeps trying to read it too soon. A photograph that he would be dead if Jackie Tyler ever so much as heard about it. Three live dormice. An inflated green balloon. A PB & J the TARDIS made for him in his second incarnation. I can go on for days, you know. A sonic skateboard he and Jack fought over for six solid months. The Lost Prophecies of Rassilon. A small bag of gold. A silver bullet. A rubber duck. (From a Xanth Novel): The River Elba, conveniently coiled. The Holy Grail. Something he doesn't understand that he stole from Rose's room and might one day ask her about but probably not. An invoice for the Brooklyn Bridge. A red shoe with a stiletto heel. His 500-year diary. A quill pen. The Dead Sea Scrolls. An autographed miniature of the Mona Lisa. A dry erase marker... Like I said, DAYS...

Oh, and just for old times' sake, from Mary Poppins, a hat stand and a potted plant. (Or just the plant and someone could ask him if he has a hat stand in there too.)
montypython203 chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Very clever little fic.

I've been watching the Fourth Doctor's era lately, and he has LOTS of stuff in his pocket. Jelly babies (of course), a yoyo, an intergalactic passport, a membership card for the Alpha Centauri table tennis club ... so how about those?