Reviews for Unreal City
D'Onofrio chapter 30 . 2/25/2011
Well,what can I say very well written and hopefully in future you will write some more good fics like this thanks...
The Confused One chapter 30 . 9/8/2009
Wow. I have to say I was surprised by the turn of events. I did loved it. The kiss and then the smut was amazing. Beautiful. I felt so bad for Bobby. That evil...person who had him just... Bobby is more forgiving that I could ever be. I was quietly delighted that while you clearly had him struggle, it wasn't as bleak and dark as some other stories I've read. For me, it was a breath of fresh hair. The showdown between Bobby and Nicole was amazing. Beautifully written. I must admit, the kiss made me want to hurl. LOL I'm surprised Alex was able to keep her lunch down. LMAO I have to admit, I skimmed the chapter with Olivet. I really have never cared for those chapters and stories. *shrugs* Not that it makes it bad. It's a personal...issue. LOL Anyway, the last chapter made me very happy. :) I'm so glad they're happy together and he the clean bill of health. :) he he Great work. Seriously. It's excellent work.
Audacious chapter 30 . 9/7/2009
Hi! I really like you're style of writing and this is a great story! keep it up :)
The Mominator chapter 30 . 7/4/2009
Fine ending and if you have a sequel I will ceratinly read it.
Medea Callous chapter 27 . 6/12/2009
Wow, very interesting observation!
Medea Callous chapter 21 . 6/12/2009
OMG I'm a huge Nero Wolfe fan! I own about 40 of Stout's NW books! Actually, that's the name I thought of when I read the note from NW, lol. Good fic btw, enjoying it. Nice twists.
LOCISVU chapter 30 . 6/11/2009
NICE!
superfelix chapter 30 . 6/11/2009
Last chapter? NO! I really liked that story and I know you will write more wonderful ones.

James Patterson...my mom read all his books...so cool!

Eames hasn’t seen a smile like that on him…well…ever. Maybe after the first time they made love, in the momentary afterglow, before the doubts set in...wonderful line.

Wonderful, Bobby can come back to work.

And then he is kissing her again, and for a while, for a long while, maybe for forever, there is nothing but love. Love, and them...THANKS!
rindy713 chapter 30 . 6/10/2009
that's a nice finish. it's good to see them both happy after so much misery! i enjoyed your story very much.
LOCISVU chapter 29 . 6/6/2009
At least Bobby goes to theraphy.I hope that things will work out between him and Alex.
lynne z chapter 29 . 6/5/2009
I really lked this chapter. I've really just enjoyed this story. look forward to seeing how you wrap it up.
superfelix chapter 29 . 6/5/2009
Oh, an eye battle...He loses the battle. His eyes drop down to the floor, and he hears Olivet sigh, quietly...hehe!

Oh, you don't describe the Nicole meeting directly...cool!

“Some people survive having terrible childhood traumas and still become sucessful, ethical members of society.”..like Bobby is one of them...wonderful line.

I think Nicole saw in you the person that her father should have been. Smart, yes, and driven, but kind. Kind and capable of love.”...Wow, I love that line.

Don’t cry you little faggot, he can hear. Only girls cry. What are you, a little girl? I thought I raised a son, not some little sissy...dear, I have tears in my eyes.

Oh, Olivet know of Bobby and Alex...sweet.
rindy713 chapter 29 . 6/5/2009
i'm glad bobby finally opened up to olivet. and i got a kick out of her surprising him with her awareness of his feelings for alex. i am hoping in the next chapter bobby and alex will open up to each other.
unicorn66 chapter 29 . 6/4/2009
lots of thoughtful insights about some serious stuff. i liked your take on individual responsibility for good or evil actions - well put (Dr. Olivet!)

thanks for a really terrific tale.

cheers
LOCISVU chapter 28 . 5/15/2009
I hope that this thing with Nicole is definitely over and done with for Bobby's sake.