Reviews for The Creation of EyeCow
DreamGrapher chapter 2 . 9/16/2008
Another great chapter added under the belt of ICoW. It seems like things are starting to happen now. Hope to see more on Hannah and Neville though, since during the war not much is shown about what happened to Hannah and what Neville was going through in Hogwarts.
nicmirusaki2 chapter 2 . 9/16/2008
AH FINALLY IT IS UP! Like Protego, I feel silly too for reviewing my own chappie. Anyways it ish oh so magnificient don't you agree? say yes!

And i would like to thank Protie for her wondeful betaing without it this chappie would not be as it is now also thank you DN for helping Protie out in betaing.
ProtegoNox chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
WOO! So I feel pretty much like a bum, since I'm reviewing my own chapter... to anyone who is reading this, I'd just like it known that the things I had the hardest time with was making this both funny and realistic, because it takes place a few years after the end of the war with Voldie-poo, so a lot of the emotion is still really raw, but I didn't want it depressing (which tends to happen a lot when I write...).

I did enjoy writing Percy though, so I'll definitely look forward to that. XD

Here's to seeing you all on the forum! (There's a link on this profile, or on my own personal account.) (Just in case.) (