Reviews for Harry's Day Out
Casey Wolfe chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
*huggles fic and doesn't want to let go* Amazing. Simply amazing.
melissen chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
That was such a good laugh! Thank you!
caeli1701 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Omg I loved this even more than your last one, and I loved that one too! Thanks for writing this pairing so well 3
loveteenwolf3 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I'm crying reading the words The End. Your writing is awesome and I can imagine everything perfectly. I never want this to ever end, I just want this story to go on forever. I want to hear about Paul more, and Perry experiencing Harry's true taste, I just wanna have more to read. Are you thinking about writing a sequel because I would be all over that. Sorry I'm babbling on now, but is Adam Scott supposed to be Paul?
Thanks you're amazing!
freckleon chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Fantastic story! I wasn't really sure what to expect when I started it, but your characterization was so great. Perry repressing the fuck out of his emotions and Harry being completely clueless was so enjoyable to read and led to an awesome payoff at the end. I could not get enough of it! Thank you!

Plus, well done on adding some new characters that fit in well, since KKBB has so few to offer.
columbine-and-asphodel chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Ahaha, oh Harry!

I love this movie soooo much, and this was freaking fantastic to read after it. Reading about Harry getting caught up in the overwhelming gayness, his horror, the joys of jealous Perry... Ahh, this was just a wonderful fic!
XDDDDD chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
THIS IS ADORABLEEE! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Nian chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Dude!, this was amazing. I was kind on slow but I had hope all along, it was a great end, and i love every second of it,I really wish you could write more about this couple couse i just found out that it existed!
Malicious Sherlock chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Tee hee :). This reminds me so much of me and my friend Bryce, Bryce being Perry and me being Harry, except for he's not gay and I'm not eventually gay. But it sounds like us, me being an innocent moron and him being embarassed. Good times. Anyway good story! It was really funny and clever!
reflecting chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
yum. that was just...so perfect XD in-character, in-depth, well written and just...so very lovely. good job! :D
master of illusions chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
GREAT job! I was and I am totally impressed by the story. I love these guys so much and you are such an amazing writer - so I'm absolutely in love.

Thanks, it was Awesome!
Kirux chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
-flays arms around for a few minutes like the spastic fangirl she is-

Okay so that was obcenely adorable and wonderful and great and just *joy*.

Well written, not a lot of typo, everyone was in character, so all good business there.

I loved the throw back to the movie at the very end, it was super cute.

Really lovely story!

Kirux
Tashilover chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Lemme just say, I. Loved. This. I absolutely do. It's witty, it's sweet, it's funny, it's IC, if you can believe. And the fact that it's the first KKBB fic I've read, you just made my day. It always makes my day when I read a real good fanfic. Thanks for the read, loved it.
aislinnrae chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Very much beyond awesome, with an awesome ending, and awesome smug-Harry and poor, in-love Perry and just bloody awesome. Awesome. I keep grinning and saying awesome. It's your fault. Thank you.
sweetheartgrl13 chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
wow i loved this story! very funny! you should switch it to the Kiss Kiss Bang Bang section because i want to put it in my community! great job!