Reviews for Past, Present and Future
BlackWingedTraveler chapter 10 . 2/18/2014
Agh. I kept reading to here and the nonsensicalness and slaughtering of canon is killing me; I'm sorely regretting it. This is just... no. It was /okay/ up until the 12th level intellect thing, with a few blips but still solid, but once it hit that it went ridiculously down hill. Your later fics are FAR better.
BlackWingedTraveler chapter 6 . 2/18/2014
...It's an interesting fic, but no. No twelfth level intellect. That makes so much nonsense it's not even funny, and it's too painful to read after that. He CAN'T have a 12th level intellect. Earth is a 9. LEX LUTHOR IS LIKE A ONE. So... nope. That's too hugely painful, I'm out.
Peonywinx chapter 11 . 11/17/2010
Ha! Brilliant temporal theory, no idea how you came up with that - and yet it's so logical! You sure you don't have 12th-level intelligence?

I loved all the humor, especially the part where Ryo got mixed up twelfth-level intellect and interpreted it as him having merely 12 IQ points. That really is genius, and something you don't really think about when you watch the show or read the fanfics - but it's true, all the same. You seem to have an uncanny ability to pick out obscure things and come to a logical conclusion about them - which you can explain. Bravo! A job well done!
Luminox-toa of twilight chapter 3 . 10/16/2008
I loved Ryo's sarcasm in this chapter... exactly what i would have said in that situation!
Luminox-toa of twilight chapter 10 . 10/15/2008
I agree... who does the newberry awards anyway?
Luminox-toa of twilight chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
I really don't know much about legion of super heroes, but i like the plot line anyway
Pure Happenstance chapter 10 . 9/23/2008
Girl, you are flippin' BRILLIANT! That is the exact hypothesis I've been trying to explain to my sister for the past year! Ugh, I can't believe I hadn't thought of explaining it like that sooner. Difficult to explain, yes, but once explained correctly, anyone could understand it! time is indeed a circular river! -goes on rambling for several hours-

Great story by the way! And I must agree, meeting one of your descendants of several generations would be awkward...
Yaruhi chapter 11 . 9/18/2008
Good job! I loved it! So sweet!

It would be cool to have Ryo

show up again some time.

~Yaruhi
1000GreenSun chapter 11 . 9/18/2008
Wow...*is in awe from total awesomeness of this fic*

I don't really have the words to sum up how much I liked this fic...You've done a fantastic job and I look forward to more of your LoSH ventures. Keep up the TOTALLY SPOCKIN' AMAZING work!

Is that a sequel I hear? I hope you do it!

GREAT GREAT GREAT JOB!
Asterisk78 chapter 11 . 9/18/2008
Wow. Brainy, I honestly think this is some of your best stuff ever. I think the ending came off just a tad saccharine...but then again, you know how sensitive I am to this stuff, and I don't know how I would have done it either...so I guess I don't really have a right to speak up, eh?

Awesome job. Awesome, awesome, awesome!

~Asterisk*
Stormgirl415 chapter 11 . 9/18/2008
Ok, that is a perfect, dramatic, final ending for this fic. It is official. It is finished, to my great joy and sadness.

I can't wait to see more of your work, so keep on writing!
Arden Anam chapter 11 . 9/18/2008
aw :3 lolz. guwah brainy is just too cute. i have to say that, ok? im a b5 fangirl.

this was a great ending :3
Stormgirl415 chapter 10 . 9/17/2008
Yay! I am very happy, and it totally makes sense a in roundabout way. I look forward to the epilougue, but plese tell us you'll be writing more work-how often do we get a sci-fi writer who has actual theories behind their work?
Arden Anam chapter 10 . 9/17/2008
huh.*shrugs*

... hey, how did he get in the past?
Yaruhi chapter 10 . 9/17/2008
Awesome! I liked it!

I'm glad that he still

remembers them- sort of.

Anyway, thanks for getting

this chappie posted so quickly.

~Yaruhi