Reviews for The Great Canadian Wilderness
GrimlockX4 chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
But what if a walrus gets you, since you’re so far away from us?

What the hell is the joke anyway?
Xeno the Hedgehog chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
According to the official bio, Bonecrusher is actually a strategic genius. He wouldn't have fallen for that walrus gag.
DzeniiBee chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
"its much warmer in my lap..." *smirks* i'd sit in that sxc beast's lap whether it was warmer or not *giggles* (i love blackout)
Splatter Fall chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
"“And they can fly…”

“How do they…?” Bonecrusher asked, confusedly.

“Don’t question that which is the walrus.”"

... That... was epic. XDD

AN WTF MCDONALDS! AHAHAHA XD! ohmygod
shimmershadow30 chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
LO LOVE TIS STORY NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES I READ IT! i get to go to Niagra Falls the CANADA part and i so hope i see LOTS AND LOTS OF WALRUSES!
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Oh, good God. XD is laughing SO HARD right now

You nearly killed me with the "Don't question that which is the walrus" line. XD
Trapped in Reality chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Wow. "Canada! America’s hat!” LOL.
mdnytryder chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
hahaha. Good short. You had some good lines here, especially regarding the walrus.
Jessie07 chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Hilarious story! "Killer Canadian Walruses"... Priceless! I'm gonna have to work that into a conversation with somebody. Keep up the great work!
Diinya-chan chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
No, the magic word is not...um, frag. LOL. You did it again.
SkyBell chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Cool I live in Canada. Though I have never really come across a wild walrus... but deer, snakes, foxes, bears and wolves are plentiful
Evil Bunnies Inc chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
XD "don't question that which is the walrus" that is a good one...i'm from Canada so i hope you get the chance to see all the rocks, trees, dirt, water, killer canadian walrus(you find them WAY up north or go to Marineland)...also partake in beaver kicking thats fun jk...great fic by the way.
Gafthat chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
LOL nice XD flying nocturnal Walrus' that hunt in packs and eat Mechs X'D

“Don’t question that which is the walrus.”