Reviews for How To Do A Kick Flip
mizzrazz72 chapter 5 . 1/7/2012
I had this story for awhile and was about to remove it. I reread this and it's a very good story. Harry should be left in peace. Ron and Herimone moved on with their lives. Let Harry do the same.
ArcAngel-liberty4all chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Hi, just read the 1st chapter- I was just wondering if you were american because the flight from London to Hawaii is about 18 hours. Also, are you setting you're fic in america because it sounds like you are because in England we don't have 'preschool' we have nursary.

Having said this I like your writing style, it just seems a bit too ostentatiously american for Harry Potter, it sounds like you've only read the american translations. I still don't understand why they felt american's were so stupid they wouldn't be able to understand regular english.

Anyhoo... great premise:)
Lady Shadowmind chapter 5 . 1/5/2011
great so far. Is Draco the mother? Can't wait for your update!
Lalana-chan chapter 6 . 1/2/2011
Well, it's already really well developed. Can I take a guess as to the mother? Judging by his reaction, did Harry/James knock up Draco?
Mad As A Bloody Hatter chapter 6 . 12/29/2010
omg plz plz plz update soon i want to read more about thr story n find out who harry is married too! im thinking its draco but plz plz continue this story
elisekhi chapter 6 . 10/10/2010
really good! so when are you going to update?
Watermelondrea chapter 6 . 8/4/2010
AHHH! I need to know what happens next! I NEED TO KNOOOOOWWWWWW! DX
Yuuni-chan chapter 5 . 7/30/2010
I really like this story. The plot is different from many other stories.

I'm really curious to read other chapters and find out who is Camila's father, though Draco is tha main candidate on my list Same for the one entering the tent.

Now the question would be, how Harry and Camila's mother got together. I'm actually wondering if your story is about the three years Harry disappeared or if it will be about Camilla's creature's blood.

I hate to point it, but beeing french, I couldn't help but notice you made some mistakes on your french sentences. I would have written: "Elle se demande pourquoi tes yeux sont comme ├ža/comme ils sont, amour" and "elle ne devrait pas le pointer (du doigt). You seem to be pretty good at French, but I'd be glad to help you with some things if you need in the future.

I don't think I could be of any help to give you ideas in your stories. But I really love it. So, please, update soon )
Bookworm551 chapter 6 . 7/11/2010
I LIKE THE SOTRY. ITS CUTE
The Truth's Lie chapter 6 . 7/6/2010
is it draco? i bet its draco...how the hell does that work? hhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lets see either mpreg or fem!draco or perhaps a surrgate mother i'm banking on the last simply because draco is too drop dead sexy as a guy update because i love the story and...look a distraction
lovingshewolf chapter 6 . 7/2/2010
wooo can't wait for Hermione and Ron's faces heh

can't wait for more :) :)
SkullFreak16 chapter 6 . 6/30/2010
omg sooo good! update soon please! cant wait for more!
slytheringrl17 chapter 5 . 6/30/2010
i like it. cant wait to find out what is going to happen next!
whitewolfhikari chapter 5 . 6/24/2010
is the mother draco?
AcadianProud chapter 5 . 6/23/2010
Glad you are back. I have missed this story. The chapter is great... Using Camila's eyes is an interesting twist...

FYI: I think it is Draco is coming in. He has the french background. James [Harry] did not want to tell Hermione and Ron about Draco...
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »