Reviews for New Whirlpool Vol 1
Jj chapter 22 . 12/25/2016
Damm you guys just don't have good luck with jinchuriki (holy shit I think I spelled that right) or buji do you
anakpapa chapter 23 . 10/26/2016
The fanfiction sounds rushed as there isn't a lot of detail.
You made Naruto too... OP, even if he's trained by two Kage's, he should still be weakened by the chakra-sucking jutsus, since he doesn't have the Kyuubi.
If he doesn't have the Kyuubi, then he should be dead by now, since his chakra was basically mashed with the Kyuubi's own.
It still doesn't make sense as to how Kushina is alive, since she died from chakra exhaustion, unless someone was willing to give their life to give her the chakra needed to be alive, and that skill would need to be like Tsunade's.
Hinata is too OOC, as she wasn't stuttering in the first few chapters.
The names chosen are too foreign for a Japanese themed fanfiction, unless those ninjas are foreigners, but still, they sound, too, foreign in my opinion, but if that's how that story goes, then that's how the story goes.
Hopefully you take a little more time and effort to add more detail in and to make it less rushed.
Shink chapter 25 . 9/29/2016
Plz do more it was great no what (clap clap). Just good job
LightningFireZC chapter 25 . 8/28/2016
The story is too random to be taken seriously, no in depth and just feels rushed all together, the first couple chapters were better, overall the story was good before you went out of control with the cross overs, i think you should put in the info that this is or at least turns into a cross over circus.
Keep practising mate
LightningFireZC chapter 10 . 8/28/2016
The fights are a little rushed, you could have made it feel a bit more like a story and not like something to be over and done with
LightningFireZC chapter 21 . 7/18/2016
I think you made hinata to out of character
christopherrhaydon chapter 6 . 7/2/2016