Reviews for New Whirlpool Vol 1
squidneko chapter 14 . 6/29
this story is weird and crapy, to much xover and rused fanfic
Finnish Paragade chapter 2 . 5/18
Oooooooooookayy... This is certainly very different looking then back in 2008, i have read this before about twice and i didn't mind then but now few years later after reading thousands of different stories this is plainly said. Not the best one if i say it lightly.

Now if you ever do a rewrite of this then could i suggest that you take time to create in depth background story and create longer scenes that go deeper in each situations, you are pretty much skimming out the events here.

Since this is on the category and completed i'm still going to save it in my profile list, a gun toting ninja is a interesting concept but a damn hard one to keep balanced as i have had the pleasure to discover it with few of my own projects, it pretty much needs an total overhaul on the Naruto-verse.
Hatred chapter 25 . 4/17
This fanfic is fucking terrible and I am shocked by the amount of retards who like this. One of the most cliche overused fanfics ever, but I'll give you the benefit of doubt and say this was a long time ago
marquis.shax chapter 8 . 3/26
hmm so with the eye that's even better than the Sharingan I'm gonna have to guess the snake pedo is gonna try an get Naruto to be his plaything lol
marquis.shax chapter 2 . 3/26
decent story but I really dislike how you have Naruto an his family using guns instead of swords
Guest chapter 25 . 12/1/2014
i just checked your page when will you be making part 2 to this fanfic
Disturbedhrt chapter 25 . 10/15/2014
Way to short fight scenes too small could do with a well drafted chapter by chapter plot written out but a good story none the less
Naruhina4ever234 chapter 15 . 9/3/2014
I don't like the fact that it is a harem but is one of my favorite stories anyway
yindragonkiba chapter 25 . 8/4/2014
Please update vol2 soon
Dracoessa chapter 19 . 7/17/2014
Oh s**t!
Dracoessa chapter 3 . 7/17/2014
Take that you emo ass hiashi.
Dracoessa chapter 2 . 7/17/2014