Reviews for Only if you go out with me, Evans
I want mooorrre
Spotted Badger chapter 24 . 9/13/2014
This story made me feel so warm and fuzzy 3
Kieran chapter 24 . 6/17/2014
Ugh, absolutely, positively beautiful. The ENDING, OMG the ENDING really finished the entire thing in a large, gaudy, Gryffindor red bow. It was wonderful...Bridget and the Irish guy get married right? And have Seamus? And Emily...idk about her! And sirius black and I could be best friends...him, me, Draco malfoy, and fred and George Weasley. Maybe ginny too. Yup. That's my happy group of Hogwarts bffs. *sighs wistfully*
Guest chapter 24 . 6/6/2014
That was great
Halie Blomster chapter 6 . 4/12/2014
It always seems like prefects and head boy and girl have a little bit too much on their plates. I do hope they get breaks sometimes during the year. Some pretty weird things happen during their patrols.
Halie Blomster chapter 5 . 4/12/2014
I love the story so far. It seems to really set a different standard to the characters.
StraightLegScorp chapter 24 . 1/15/2014
This was amazing! I love Lily and James and this story was perfect! :)
G chapter 3 . 1/15/2014
Brilliant.
tamaralandon chapter 24 . 1/12/2014
So glad I found this, it was absolutely amazing! I wish it didn't have to end
Guest chapter 24 . 1/12/2014
Amazing
Guest chapter 4 . 1/12/2014
Bonjour from Australia!
I really enjoy reading this fanfic! One of the best marauders fanfics I've ever read, though I think you are making me become super obsessed with the marauders now! Oh well. Keep up the good work :) I suggest that you write about things other than just what's up with with the Marauders and her friends like JKR does like what's happening around the school and what the teachers were like back then, what homework you get. I'm glad to see McGonagal there, though she hasn't changed a bit! Ok, I'm gonna read the rest of this now.
Au revoir!
Laura chapter 24 . 8/23/2013
Bloody hell, i couldn't stop grinning like a loon throughout as I read the story and my Ma was like "hell, whats gotten into you, you gone insane?!"(lol, i only grinned the more at her and she shook her head at my antics):p i loved the story...i mean hopelessly loved it!:D tooo long i know. (unecessary details add spice to the comment)
Guest chapter 24 . 8/8/2013
Very nice
artists chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
awh. please please don't make it so that Sirius fancies Emily, and Remus fancies Bridget. please? well, maybe you already have, but honestly Remus is with Tonks and Sirius is alone, always was and always will be.
jonski chapter 12 . 11/16/2012
im halfway reading this fic. Seems like Lily dont deserve James attention. James should just find someone else who will appreciate hime more.