Reviews for Thin Frames
svuroho chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Thank you for some of the most compelling fan fiction ever written. RIP Daxilla.
Mz. Fitz chapter 31 . 1/15/2014
This is a great story. Thank you for posting it. I was totally enrapt in the storyline and the characters. I can't wait to start the sequel.
Independent Dude chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
This was a well-plotted story. It was definitely in the style of a Law and Order episode. The one thing I would change, is I think you over used the police acronyms. It was hard to follow what various reports and departments Olivia was talking to while deciphering the acronyms. But other than that, I thought it was a strong police procedural.
lonestar40k chapter 31 . 7/21/2013
A great story, well worth a read! And a long awaited sequel
lonestar40k chapter 28 . 7/21/2013
Shh... I dont make small talk! Brilliant, loved this whole story. Rereading it for about the tenth time.
Vanilla-Apples-n-IslesP.T.S chapter 31 . 3/16/2013
This was perfection, I'm not even sure how I found this... Omg, just so worth it!
Ragao Datnarv chapter 30 . 2/23/2013
claps and woots from me!
Ragao Datnarv chapter 29 . 2/23/2013
this brought tears to my eyes. lovely!
Ragao Datnarv chapter 28 . 2/23/2013
you could be a movie writer! and I think you would be one of the best!
Ragao Datnarv chapter 20 . 2/23/2013
I am totally hooked with this! nice case and evrything fits!
Ragao Datnarv chapter 17 . 2/23/2013
that was some way to address the sexual tension. but boos to Cabot for being a coward! very good story here
Kiki chapter 31 . 1/21/2013
What a great story! Love that you actually have a plot that makes sense, and it was such fun to read. Great job.

Now I'm off to the sequel!
RestlessSoul03 chapter 31 . 1/20/2013
*squeals like a girl* I loved this!
RestlessSoul03 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I"m a little late the the party on this one, my bad, but I just had to let you know how much I enjoy your writing style. The disclaimers alone were a pleasure to read. :)
AlexToYourOlivia chapter 31 . 1/13/2013
I could not stop reading! I've actually read this one a few times because I enjoy it so much.
Looking forward to reading the sequel right now!