Reviews for Thin Frames
Chely99 chapter 31 . 7/2
DAx, oh how I miss you! Read all that you wrote for Otalia and to my great surprise and pleasure, discovered that you wrote Alex/Olivia stories. Thanks to your wife, Rita, for allowing your stories to stay on this site. Miss your wonderful storytelling.
milagglad chapter 30 . 6/20
Gran historia ,me encantó
LadySarcasm99 chapter 31 . 4/19
Nice one. Great story. Great details. Loved it all.
Maisila chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
Really love this story, so I'm re reading it...
saavik55 chapter 31 . 10/2/2015
Randomly read this years after I first read it. Just wanted to let you know that I love it so much. I think it was one of the first A/O stories I ever read. Still a very satisfying read. Thanks!
svuroho chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Thank you for some of the most compelling fan fiction ever written. RIP Daxilla.
Mz. Fitz chapter 31 . 1/15/2014
This is a great story. Thank you for posting it. I was totally enrapt in the storyline and the characters. I can't wait to start the sequel.
Independent Dude chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
This was a well-plotted story. It was definitely in the style of a Law and Order episode. The one thing I would change, is I think you over used the police acronyms. It was hard to follow what various reports and departments Olivia was talking to while deciphering the acronyms. But other than that, I thought it was a strong police procedural.
lonestar40k chapter 31 . 7/21/2013
A great story, well worth a read! And a long awaited sequel
lonestar40k chapter 28 . 7/21/2013
Shh... I dont make small talk! Brilliant, loved this whole story. Rereading it for about the tenth time.
Vanilla-Apples-n-IslesP.T.S chapter 31 . 3/16/2013
This was perfection, I'm not even sure how I found this... Omg, just so worth it!
Ragao Datnarv chapter 30 . 2/23/2013
claps and woots from me!
Ragao Datnarv chapter 29 . 2/23/2013
this brought tears to my eyes. lovely!
Ragao Datnarv chapter 28 . 2/23/2013
you could be a movie writer! and I think you would be one of the best!
Ragao Datnarv chapter 20 . 2/23/2013
I am totally hooked with this! nice case and evrything fits!