Reviews for Bath Time
OoshatiElf chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
What? Aww...that's the end? so sad...write more!

Very good! Big smile for you! _

Love

the one and only

OoshatiELf
galaktis chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
very, very, very well done. there's not enough awesome blade fanfic out there :D
Mugen Otaku chapter 1 . 10/4/2002
It works. For me, at any rate..
Zora1283 chapter 1 . 9/18/2002
I've never read a story from this anime before, but i will start story was very well written. you could fell all of the emotions running through Rin.
SilverSaro chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
*jumps up and down* Oh so lovely! Manji is a clean man at last! Mwa haha! All is right in the world! _~
Phoenix73182 chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
Very funny stuff! He knew this would happen eventualy...::snicker:: Very amusing that he had to be drunk off his ass first.
Meidara chapter 1 . 7/31/2002
That was a fantastic and very in character story about two of my favorite characters of all time. I'm quite impressed, do more please.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2002
oh, you're fabulous. really. so lovely. do write more. more on the same subject. there are so few rin manji stories out there. it's your duty to be prolific.
Anna chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
Finally! Someone finally did something about Manji's skankiness! I mean, I love him all dirty, it's part of his charm, but this was a plotline just begging to be used. And I'm so glad it wasn't a lemmon, that would have been too predictable. A little sexual tension and extremely subtle romance always works though. And there's nothing I love more than a little humor to pop up now and then. All in all, a good story. I think the characterization was right on. I hope you decide to write more Blade of the Immortal fics in the future.
Goudess chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
This is really nice. I like it because it really has a homey quality... nothing great or impacting happens, but that's part of life, right? I enjoyed how you portrayed both Manji and Rin, and how you used humor without being too crazy or obnoxious. You really stayed in character well. The sexual tension was done nicely-I'm personally not an intense Manji/Rin relationship fan, I've always loved well-done platonic relationships and don't think that there are enough of them out there in the fanfiction world these days-and I like how you just barely glimpsed on the possibility of an attraction/crush, without having it go anywhere. It's a little more realistic, although I do love the bickering even more. _ I love how you had Rin get Manji up, that little exchange between them... so cute. That's an aspect of BoTI that has always really hit home with me. _ I totally agree with Kite_kcc on the multi-chaptered 'days in the life" fic idea - I'd love to read it!
fluffy1 chapter 1 . 5/16/2002
oh, my, god..thats the only thing i seemed capable of saying nowadays..it was that amazing. very funny.
Karl1 chapter 1 . 4/16/2002
This was really cute! I've only read one Graphic novel of Blade of the Immortal so I don't know much about the storyline or anything. Sue me!

Anyways, it was very well done and heartwarming. Damn him.
violet rose3 chapter 1 . 3/20/2002
pretty good. it could have used more meat, but a very good story. I would like to see more blade storys! is that too much to ask? _
Jackson chapter 1 . 3/16/2002
LOL That was so cute! I liked it alot! _ getting Manji drunk so that she could handle him easier hee hee _ it was well planned I enjoyed it! Keep writing!
LizzieMu chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
Aw. That was so cute. _ I LUFFED it!
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »