Reviews for Bath Time
Auron chapter 1 . 2/9/2002
You never go in to the feelings of the character

but that's not really wrong.

(some people just talk about the feelings to much and keep going on and on...)

Anywayz I liked it alot
Starbrat chapter 1 . 1/31/2002
Kinda cute.
Zadesko chapter 1 . 1/27/2002
Y lie when u can sleep?

not bad... but there is an immortal swords no fight? that not work out in math... tsk tsk... sry

good though,... more meat needed... other than that and the obvoius bacon.. fairly entertaining...

"I will eat u just like meat!" - everclear

Like a California KIng
Great Sato Beast chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
That was great! I loved it, I'm a big Manji Fan! I'd be saying "Damn him" too hehe, that man is too sexay for his own good. . Write more blade ficcies!
VP lover chapter 1 . 12/27/2001
lol! great fic!

more...more...gimme,gimme,gimme!
Ashlee chapter 1 . 12/20/2001
Lol! That was so funny and I like the little hint of romance in the fic, very cute :P
Manzai chapter 1 . 11/21/2001
Ah, that was really nice. It was a great look into Rin's character and her attraction to Manji and showed some real depth. Bravo!
maxine chapter 1 . 11/13/2001
not as funny or sexy as i had hoped
EmmaGirlLyss chapter 1 . 11/10/2001
Hey, that was one of the better BotI fics I've read! DEFINITLY keep going. Really good character development! Nice subject, too :-p It used something silly and changed it to something interesting-write more! I want a sequel! :)
Kite kcc chapter 1 . 11/10/2001
Great fic! I think this would work as a longer, multi-chaptered fic focusing on the lives of Manji and Rin (beyond the vendettas). Looking forward to reading more! _
AC chapter 1 . 10/31/2001
Great fic! The idea of Rin giving Manji a bath is hilarious (and entirely plausible, too)!
VanillaRage chapter 1 . 10/29/2001
Very very l33t. I've read almost all of the Blade of the Immortal fics (all eight. Whoo...there's an accomplishment...) offered in this section (except for the shonen-ai ones...I get weird when I read those...) and this is by far one of the best. Props on a job well done.
42 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3