Reviews for Seven Past Midnight
Trudy Rulez chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
I read your fics a long time ago and came across them again today. I love this story and wanted to say that I love your J/7 stories.
I love the Seven who is not too naiev, the Janeway who is not too angsty.
Thank you for writing and sharing!
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
You are forgiven. That was hot by the way. You're a great author.
Ellen K chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
I love the story. maybe slightly belated but thank you for it.

BUT (and it may be just because as I'm getting older myself, I become more sensitive...) why is it that Janeway is referred in a vast majority of these stories as "older woman"? She's not that old... and if anyone wants to cite the age difference- well let them look at Hollywood couples and shut up already..

There ARE alternatives, e.g. redhead.

Anyway great story :-)

Aussie46 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
YOu do write good storys .. thank you ..any follow up to this one? Although you coudnt make it any better to my mind ..
Im a Doctor Not a Writer chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Positively wonderful. Elegant, well-written, and quite funny too!
IxHeartxGlee chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Thanks for sharing!
guest00 chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
"she knew what it meant to be content."

I am content reading the tales you spin.

I truly enjoy your yarns. I thought you wrote Otalia parings well, but this seems to be your forte.

The title is very tongue in check.

Thanks for sharing your vision of 7 and J
supasoph chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
LowFlyer1080 chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Seven's small little tirade when she held the captain on the surface of the planet is a technique I've seen used excessively...

And for good reason. For every time it is used, unless it is made of stone, the reader's heart can feel the emotion deep inside of it. It may have been slightly OOC, but it worked perfectly for the story. This one is definitely going on my favorites.
cygirl1 chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
What a delightful story. I enjoyed it very much.