Reviews for Distortion
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Thanks! enjoyed the scenario, j7, and writing. glad you shared this.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Mess with Seven and you mess with Janeway & her posse, yes that's the word I'm using. Don't judge me. I think I dislike your character less than Seska. LOL
Aussie46 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Cool story thanks .. hope there is a sequel somtime..
Im a Doctor Not a Writer chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
This was really good! *favorite*

I think the MOST logical alternative would have been just to accidentally on purpose throw Rudbeck out an airlock... Technically she would still be exiled, just in the vacuum of space. :]
kelticscribe chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
A great story I thoroughly enjoyed reading. Well written and you captured the charactors so well. I am enjoying radinh all your J/7 stories
supasoph chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Awesome...more? maybe she could escape the planet and use Janeway as her tool, or almost kill her...watewver as long as the gr8 partnership of katherine ansd seven ended happily.
Lolita22 chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
How I managed to completely miss this story before now is beyond me, but I'm so glad I've found it now. It is absolutely beautiful.

I love the way you brought Janeway and Seven together, it was very sweet, and gentle, which fits with both characters (I don't care how tough they are with their enemies and their duties, they both need gentleness in their relationships).

The intrigue aspect of it was also very well introduced, paced, and written.

If I had to rate this, I would have to give you two thumbs way, way up, hire a half dozen little friends, and have them hold up their thumbs too!
cygirl1 chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Great story. Hm, I would love to see Rudbeck try and get her vengence on Janeway and her pet Borg.