Reviews for What Comes After
EnterpriseCaptain7 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
I've read a lot of J/7 stories and this is by far one of the best I've ever read! The love, the passion, the humor, the family, everything. I for one would love to see a sequel!
Aunt Kathy chapter 4 . 5/23/2013
OH, DAMN!
I loved EVERY second of this story, regardless of whether it was hot and steamy, side-splittingly funny or deep and heartfelt. I am ashamed to admit this, but I was a strong Janeway/Chakotay shipper, but I don't think I shall every be able to read those again.
Thank you for this inspiring story, and thank you for making me finally see sense.
Just a quick question... how long before we hear about their exploits on board the ship? ;) x
Pixi chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I can't get enough of your stories, this one made me smile from start to finish!
emanze chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
i love this story! so sad there is no part four :(
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 5 . 6/12/2012
This fic was majorly long but I love it. You're a great writer
Information Officer chapter 4 . 5/5/2012
I love the story, having a blast reading it, even though should be doing sth. else entirely ;-)

Just one thing though- what's up with the heterocentric spin on the wedding?
Information Officer chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Love your Chuckles' bashing!

What was he thinking going after Seven when she so clearly belongs with Janeway?

LOL at "smal ship" :)
Ellen K chapter 5 . 4/10/2012
What a charming and sweet story... they lost a couple of years on being apart, but eventually they get to be reunited... oh :-)

one thing though was elusive- so how many ( if any) relationships did Janeway have after the divorce? because it seems to be implied in here that none- that for her it was either Seven or NOONE while Seven became quite a womanizer heheh

Cheers.
kelticscribe chapter 5 . 6/24/2011
What a great story! Great discriptions and characterisation. I loved it from start to finish including the Phoebe and Tal Celes sub-plot! I can't wait to read more of your stories.
Keegs89 chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Really like this story. But i would like to point out that by the time Voyager gets back home to Earth The StarDrive of the 'USS Enterprise NCC 1701 D' would have already been destroyed above Veridian I while the saucer section would have crash landed on Veridian I's Surface damaged beyond repair, and would have been replaced by the

'USS Enterprise NCC 1701 E'. but it is still a very good story.
melodious-schemer33 chapter 4 . 4/7/2009
Again, I have been rendered speechless. I literally sat in my chair staring at these elegantly strung words (most particularly the wedding vows) for... I don't even know. Minutes, and plenty of them, I'm sure. I growled unintentionally when that idiot Chakotay showed up, then laughed aloud when he was shoved into the rose bushes. He deserves thorns in his ass. And of course, the wedding was beautiful, to put it simply. I love that there's a side-romance as well - usually I get annoyed when other characters distract me from my two main girls, but not with Celes and Phoebe. I could go on about those two as well, but I already sound like enough of a fangirl.

Anyway, wonderful job. Always looking forward to more. :)
melodious-schemer33 chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
I cried. This was so beautiful, I can't even describe it. The pure joy of playing in the snow, the nervousness of meeting the family, the proposal... again, it couldn't have been better. I felt like I was watching them the whole time (from a distance, of course - I know how possessive they each are, thanks to you ;)). Again, I look forward to more. :)
melodious-schemer33 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
I am speechless. It couldn't have been more perfect. Your description and conveyance of emotions was, simply put, graceful. If I had the ability to, I would write a long, adoring review, but, as I mentioned, I am still unable to speak, other than to say that this piece is wonderful. I can't wait for the next one. :)
Andromedaa chapter 5 . 1/21/2009
Hey, you hae the most amazing STV story going here. Never read a better one yet, so plz plz plz UPDATE! Thanx! Chao!
Underthelivingmoon chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
You are an extremely talented writer. This is my favorite story on Fan ! I couldn't stop reading it. You captured Captain Janeway and Seven beautifully. Fantastic job!