Reviews for Interconnected
Sherry-ShikaLover chapter 3 . 3/7
Liked this. The part with them sleeping together in one bed was especially sweet.
I.Eat.Bishie's chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
This feels so adorable. I love the friendship that they share.
Disintegrating Vortex chapter 3 . 11/3/2010
...*sniff*

I won't lie, this fic made me tear up big time, especially the bedroom scene. Amazing. Simply wonderful.
EmoEccentrica chapter 3 . 5/1/2010
Aww so sweet! :3
Kuro49 chapter 3 . 2/5/2010
Wah! I really like your work Because as much as I LOVE AkiraShuji, sneaking an equal share of Nobuta in it is just as enjoyable to read. Their interaction was sweet, made me cooed and every aspect of their relationship (whether it was friendship or Akira's feelings for Nobuta, OR Akira and Shuji's feelings for each other... the latter may be just because I am biased XD)

I really enjoyed reading this, thank you for sharing :DD

Kuro
George2Bob1 chapter 3 . 11/30/2009
aw very cute the 3 of the them
Rebellious Till Death chapter 3 . 3/23/2009
To be completely honest, I loved every single bit of this story. :) I love the innocence of the friendship of Nobuta, Shuuji, and Akira. It was really sweet! Your use of certain situations like the sharing is caring thing was superb and I enjoyed it very much. Your portyal of Akira was surprisingly spot on to me. Shuuji was perfect and more open. Nobuta was downright adorable, down to the way she pronounces AKIRA! Towards the end, I got a little teary when Nobuta described the breakfast scene homey. It really is a nice story. :)
LaChoy chapter 3 . 12/16/2008
Aw, this fic made me feel all warm and tingly. You especially wrote the characters well.
hilby chapter 3 . 10/11/2008
This is fantastic and so charming! It's very nicely written as well with just enough detail. Your Akira is spot-on, and I loved the bit with the sharing-is-caring. Well done.
Zetnnik chapter 3 . 10/10/2008
Ha! I came across this fic! :o)

I loved chapter 1. I could totally picture Akira doing the bird thing... and the way you described "in Akira's world". Funny!

The last part though... I dunno... I watched and loved the NwP drama. Akira is my fave character and I know that his speech pattern was exactly like that in the drama, but I guess it's different in written words? Akira sounded a bit like an idiot.

I like how you portrayed the friendship between these 3. How you showed that only Nobuta could handle Akira. Do you have anymore stories of these 3? Lemme check your profile...

With all my ramblings, I don't want to forget to tell you... Good story! Thanks for sharing. :o)
Ceathair chapter 3 . 9/8/2008
Wow.

HOW COME I NEVER READ THIS ONE?

I stalked your livejournal a few months ago as much as I could to find your NwP fics, so I was very surprised to see your fics on . This was really amazing. Awesome like Jon Walker. XD

I already knew that you were awesome and this just seals the deal.
Keoi chapter 3 . 8/23/2008
ahaha I love Akira. Awesome fanfic! They really need to make a Nobuta wo Produce SP