Reviews for Seven Seconds
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
"To get herself back to Voyager and the crew she felt responsible for, sure. But you weren't there." He said smugly. "She appreciated me."
"So the conclusion of this irrelevant anecdote is that, when faced with the reality of having you as the only possible candidate for personal interaction, Captain Janeway chose to spend her time with bugs and a monkey?" Seven raised one eyebrow sarcastically. "I can see how you might consider that a victory, Commander."
"I didn't know that sarcasm was a Borg trait."
"It is not." She eyed him disdainfully. "However, having been exposed to your presence on a continual basis, I have found it a natural by-product of my environment."

Best Seven line in ficcie EVER! :) This whole fic is oretty much the best J/7 Fic ever, though. As are ALL your J/7 fic's. :) You are the MASTER. Though, I do profess a certain sofft spot for this. Never did like Chakotay. Unless it is in a well written Paris/Chakotay fic, of course. Anyway, Gorgeous fic, and, thank you for writing. :)
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Take that Chalk face!
EvenstarMoonblood chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Whahahaha...simply amazing!
supasoph chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Awesome
makoto-18 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
wow i read 3 of your star trek stories so far and i have come to the conclusion that you are a brilliant writer ...great stories...glad i stumbled on them
Healer chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
jajaja... I loved this one. Thanks for it
targtusk chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
bwahahaha. B-itch-ing. luv it when Chak gets smacked. luv the Seven and Janeway action. luv it all.
cygirl1 chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
LOL! Love it. Chuckles gets his due and Janeway gets the girl.