Reviews for Between 7 and 9
the.medulla chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
i. love. this. thank you for writing it. it's very well done. and HOT.
Domo Arigateaux chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
This was awesome. I enjoy your writing style; you write both characters very well, particularly Seven who can be tough to capture for some.

Though I'm sure you now know that you must write what occurs in that shower...
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
They should get stuck more often. That was hot.
Im a Doctor Not a Writer chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
lol. "she played in it." lol. That's what she DID!
IxHeartxGlee chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Thanks for sharing!
supasoph chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
more please
monkey-in-a-tree chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
I LOVE TURBO LIFT STORIES! and yours is awesome!
schmoosh chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Well, I'd just like to say that this was one hot, sizzling story! It's not often I find a well-written story that pushes my buttons like this one did. This was a well-written piece of work with just enough description for it to be tasteful. I admire this piece of work! My kudos and cookies to you for being sensual and fun at the same time without being, for lack of a better word, gross. There are too many smut stories out there that have too little plot and too much raunchy sex. Thank you for giving the Seven/Janeway fans out there something to read that will stimulate their imaginations and their intellect.

-Clarinet050
zukofangirl16 chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Ooh, la la! This is my first mature J/S fanfic, due to the fact that I read just about all the T rated ones, and decided to take a venture on the more intimate look on their relationship. This story was well written, and the plot just ran smoothly into everything that happened, no sudden moments out of the blue or anything. I liked it immensely.

Keep writing these! This is going in my faves.
Lolita22 chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
This definitely the best turbo lift story I've read so far.

Don't get me wrong, the sex was hot, but my favorite part was still the beginning, when Seven asked the Captain point blank to explain her body's reactions to her. The look on Janeway's face must have been worth a million dollars. Or at least it would have been if they'd had money in the world of Voyager.

Great work!
cygirl1 chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
“Turnabout is fair play.” Yes indeedie. Sizzling! THis is the best turbolift story I have read to date.