Reviews for A New Life
sweetnat180 chapter 36 . 8/22
Sigh, are you ever going to update this story? it feels like you only update one chapter a year.
simsfans chapter 36 . 8/19
What if the prophecy does not talk about the baby of Lily and James, if not the Harry and Sirius? The same prophecy says that a child of the seventh month, but does not say that year, as well as Sirius and Harry have faced three times and Voldemort thinks that the father of Harry is half blood or a muggle-born (apparently is considered a pure blood if your four grandparents were).

Ps: Sorry for my english, i'm using a translator,
lilly-flower15 chapter 36 . 8/12
Great chapter update soon
Why r u not updating :-(((((((((((((((
Captain Sea chapter 22 . 8/9
I realized, in all the HP book Ron, Hermione, and Harry acted like siblings- not y'know Ron to Hermione but overall they all acted like family. In the end they were a family.
I hate how you're not updating ,I hate how I have to look every couple of days to see if u updated, it sucks so much , so please update.
Katherine Sparrow chapter 36 . 7/26
Love the story! :)
Awesome, can't wait for more!
Is Harry gonna be an animagus? It's ok if he isn't but I kinda expected
TheDorkQueen chapter 36 . 7/12
[WARNING: VERY LONG REVIEW AHEAD AND PLEASE READ IT BECAUSE I SPENT 30 MINUTES TYPING IT]

I am absolutely IN LOVE with this story! I think this is my fifth(sixth?) time re-reading it! Everything, from the character development to the storyline is amazing! I've read plenty of stories in my lifetime, books and fics, so it's hard for a story to really grab my attention in such a way that I become obsessed with it! Every time I re-read it, I always notice something new, like how James' prejudice of Slytherins and everything associated with them might've formed from seeing the effects of the Hearthden attack on Harry.

While I wish that Harry would try to change certain things (like destroying the horcruxes), I understand why he didn't. Nobody knows exactly when Dumbledore found out of the existence of Voldemort's horcruxes and for them to suddenly disappear would be strangely suspicious, and Harry can't risk anything could lead to the revelation of Harry's past self. I hope when Regulus finds out about them, he turns to Harry for help. One, because it would give Harry a great excuse to start hunting them and two, because I just absolutely love the bond between them!

One thing that bugs me though is who is Harry's father? At first, I suspected Voldemort because it might explain the reason why he went after Caroline and why he said, "Perhaps this will show you, Potter. No one can hide from me." It could also explain Harry's charm. Tom Riddle was charismatic. I was so certain that Voldemort was Harry's father BUT GODDAMMIT! That all changed at the Blood test! Is there still a possibility that Voldemort is Harry's father? Because technically, the Slytherin line isn't apart of the Sacred Twenty-Eight and I'm not sure if Slytherin can be classified as a "Pureblood" line anymore since Voldemort is half-blooded. You did say that it would be someone we would never expect so . . . Yeah. CONFUSION.

I wonder how Severus' storyline will flow? While Severus did warn Dumbledore that Voldemort plans to target the Potters, he didn't officially become a spy until after the Potters' death in canon. Also, please please PLEASE don't kill James and Lily. Harry already lost them and so many others in his past life! Don't let him lose them again!

Please don't ever abandon this story! I (along with MANY others) love it, and I can't wait for the next update!
anonymous chapter 36 . 7/11
hey great work. i was wondering when r u gonna update?
btw just guessing but will it be Regulus's reaction or snape or walburga's?
For god sake plzzz update... I beg u..
Gabriela chapter 36 . 7/9
pls pls i need thia fanfic!
avsablink chapter 36 . 7/9
Please update soon!
lobita22 chapter 36 . 7/5
Love this story and I hope it continues.
2,330 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »