Reviews for A New Life
Guest chapter 36 . 21h
This story is amazinggg... please please please update
Love your story. Please don't wait for couple of years for updates. It's really good story for it to be abandoned. Been following it for almost 10 years and reread it so many times. Still it's as interesting as first time. To see Sirius's father's reaction or Snape's reaction would be good. As long as you don't kill Harry so that history can repeat itself I am good. Again please update soon. Can be like New Year treat to us.
IdaHolly chapter 36 . 1/8
Please continueeee
IceBlueRose chapter 36 . 1/7
Oh I hope you're able to come back to this soon! I'm so glad they're married now. (And I can't decide if I want the reaction to be Regulus or Snape...maybe you'll throw me a curveball and it's neither of them though!) This is one of my favorites but I had apparently fallen behind on it by a couple chapters. So I was glad when I came to reread it and found the post-engagement chapters! I can't wait to see what you'll do next with this.
PukwudgiePuff chapter 36 . 1/6
Is Harry going to be able to out Peter as a spy?
Nia chapter 36 . 1/5
Ik you are probably extremely busy and stuff but seriously, I hope you decide to grace us with an update (with Severus
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 36 . 12/18/2017
Such a good story
Guest chapter 36 . 12/3/2017
Seriously... Do u really update once a year... Im really disappointed. I m waiting for ur update for such a long tym.. I don't knw if u are really busy but seriously u didn't get tym for updating for whole year. I really like ur story and I hope you will update it. If you have abandoned than just tell us. Then I won't be checking for an update. :-((
Guest chapter 36 . 11/27/2017
I cant believe how good this story is , but I also cant believe that you hadnt uploaded in almost a year. Pleaseplease pleeeaseeee uploadd
Guest chapter 36 . 11/27/2017
I love this
Charm93 chapter 36 . 11/24/2017
I really hope you haven't abandoned this fic because I absolutely love it. I get the feeling that the prophecy is still about Harry which is why dumbledore hasn't said anything yet. Also I get the feeling that Harry's dad isn't voldemort but someone who is working with him.
Inori-Chan97 chapter 36 . 11/22/2017
Is the fic still being continued? Do let us know though...
sweetnat180 chapter 34 . 11/9/2017
Are you still writing this fic? At least let us know if your alive since you never reply to messages either...
Lik chapter 36 . 10/27/2017
Rip...harrypotterblack may thy soul rest in eternal peace
Mirage chapter 36 . 10/26/2017
with the last update in jan2017 there is still hope that this year we get a new chap
it is an interesting Story and pairing
so they hat there first time after marriage in ch36...how fast will Harry get pregnant, i think they should not wait, with the war and Sirius fighting there is a big possibility that something happens...
and will they get a dog, or some magical pet

and the kid of James and lilli will it be a Girl...hope it is Born in jul atleast...i mean there cant be a second Harry, some things did Change...and i hope they are clever enough to go to France for the first year when they Need to hide, and i would use goblin protection wards, they are told to be exxtrem strong, so they dont Need Peter as secret keeper and they live to see there kid go to School!

and the same for the longbottoms
and ...is Tom (voldemort) the father of Harry?
2,357 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »