Reviews for A New Life
Q chapter 33 . 12/26/2015
Hahaha - I love possessive Sirius!
turtlepearlove chapter 33 . 12/26/2015
I just re read this fic. I am slways reluctant to read the last chapter fearing the end. I am so gkad because of your frequent updates, this fic continues lto remain engaging and lovely
Mel chapter 33 . 12/26/2015
You know? This story is so different from the others that can make the reader curious about the next chapter and I can't waiting for next chapter
Oceans19 chapter 33 . 12/25/2015
Great preview! Happy holidays. I love the plot line and how your spreading everything out. Is Sirius and them ever going to find out that Harry is partially from the future?
Silverrowanraven chapter 33 . 12/25/2015
I am truly enjoying this story! Please keep the updates coming :)
Thank you for posting this!
Nerilla chapter 33 . 12/25/2015
A lovely new chapter, I can't wait for the next one so please do update soon - though I understand products of good quality take time, unfortunately. On a slightly different note, I know this is getting a bit ahead of the plot at the moment, but is Harry (James' son to be) and Harry (pertaining to this story) going to have a mentor like relationship (or will the story not continue that far?). Furthermore, will Sirius and Harry be having children of their own anytime soon now that Sirius is contemplating marriage (and when will the Black family finally come in (Regulus and all) as I believe you alluded to them taking interest in Harry at his graduation? And what about Draco? Ah, I know you probably won't be able to answer any of these, but I'm just excited to see the plot unfold. Again, thank you for another great chapter and happy holidays to you too!
yggdrasil001 chapter 33 . 12/25/2015
Sooo if Harry is not the one who will defy Voldemort, who will? I'm a bit confused about this part...Harry wants a normal life but, really, to accomplish that he has to stop the war! It feels like he is playing with fire by not doing everything possible to destroy Voldemort or at least by stopping Peter from leaking information! I mean, his inertia is causing the death of many people...
Guest chapter 33 . 12/25/2015
Oooh I can't wait for th sequel!
Lord Harrison Peverell chapter 33 . 12/25/2015
Your latest chapter was excellent. I was just wondering why Harry didn't try outing Peter as the spy in the Order yet.
Eagerly awaiting your next update
Flo des bois chapter 33 . 12/25/2015
Awww, it looks amazing, I can't wait to read more!
Something tells me that Sirius isn't thinking up a gruesome way to deal with Lestrange but rather considering James' last sentence ;)
Navaka Mao chapter 33 . 12/25/2015
I love your story. Is Sirius going to ask Harry to marry him? Can't wait till the next update!
Merry Christmas!
omnipotent Porunga chapter 33 . 12/25/2015
very well written, hope to hear of severus and the prophecy soon :))
Pic16 chapter 33 . 12/25/2015
Merry Christmas!
JulianneL chapter 33 . 12/24/2015
Lol James, you think Sirius is thinking about getting his hands on Lestrange (in the end), but actually he's totally thinking about your comment about the marriage with Harry part...*eyebrow waggle* hint hint Sirius, time to pop the question.
Dalvjml chapter 33 . 12/24/2015
Is Sirius going to ask Harry to marry him?!
2,153 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »