Reviews for A New Life
Disappointed chapter 35 . 1/1/2017
Some real cultural and internalised misogyny coming out in this chapter... Not to mention the entire bonding ceremony concept, and the partnership roles of Harry and Sirius being flagrantly heteronormative.
Locket1 chapter 35 . 12/31/2016
How lovely to get this in my in box. It had been a while so I have just re-read all previous chapters again. Looking forward to more as the war heats up. Call me a sucker but l want Peter to be found out and Dumbledore to work out Harry ' s extra ability. Also are there more clues to the father issue, guess I'm just impatient.
ReusableMermaid chapter 35 . 12/31/2016
I absolutely loved this chapter and can't wait for more )
rtalish chapter 35 . 12/31/2016
Please update moreee, yuhuuuu the wedding is coming!
Guest chapter 35 . 12/31/2016
more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas
Lupinesence chapter 35 . 12/31/2016
Cool chapter and yes to more Remus :)
Guest chapter 35 . 12/31/2016
Loved the chapter, great way to start New Year. Just a small doubt won't Harry know about pregnancy as he is working towards becoming healer. Wish you a happy new year and waiting for the next chapter.
Sailingseas chapter 35 . 12/31/2016
I'm so worried for when this story gets to Halloween but also very excited! Love your story!
Dorian Havilliard chapter 35 . 12/31/2016
So amazing and yes bring Remus back. You are like the best. Thank you for writing this and uhm... Have a great new years!
Guest chapter 35 . 12/31/2016
Awwww! Marriage and babies! Somehow you manage the fluff whilst still creating the tension of the wartime situation, great as usual!
tiara123458 chapter 35 . 12/31/2016
EEEEK. I've been waiting for a new chapter for what feels like forever now, and I love it! It's amazing, and I'm sooooo excited to read about the wedding. AAAAH ASDFGHJKL I love the whole chapter and I really really like that James is going to give Harry away. This chapter seemed to have taken forever, and it didn't disappoint. Thanks for the new chappie. I shall be awaiting the next chapter eagerly and as patiently as I get. :DDDDD
PleiadesWolfe chapter 35 . 12/30/2016
Yeah they are finally making it official. I hope we actually get to see the wedding in the next chapter.
spoonring chapter 35 . 12/30/2016
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY. omg and i totes love male pregs too! you win my heart ok!
rheafica chapter 35 . 12/30/2016
Wow that good, is voldemort still obsession on harry?
MageVicky chapter 35 . 12/30/2016
Thanks for updating! Nice chapter! Happy new year!
2,356 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »