Reviews for A New Life
Guest chapter 30 . 1/27/2014
More please
rose chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
cmon you must be NOT serious(and not sirius that im talking about)...please update this story as soon as youu can please..i begging youuu...im dying to know what will happened!pleaseeeee...dont be so mean will you?
anonymous chapter 4 . 1/22/2014
You mentioned last chapter that James had no relatives his age, but if you are going by the commonly accepted theory of Charlus and Dorea being James parents, then that wouldn't be true, because he would be related to Sirius and the Blacks through Dorea Potter nee Black.
Lycanthromancer chapter 29 . 1/22/2014
Uh... Another couple of things that've really jumped out at me. First, it's Godric's HOLLOW, not Hallow. You've missed that every time you've used it but one. And second, "jep" isn't a word. I can only assume you mean "yep," because that IS a word, and it works with the context you've set.
Lycanthromancer chapter 27 . 1/22/2014
...And more than just passive voice, I'd suggest you lower your use of "was" and "were." You use them very nearly every sentence for very long stretches of time, and it gets really, really grating. It's very flaccid verbiage, and sound *much* better the vast majority of the time if you make the wording more direct.

Instead of, "Harry was frowning," try "Harry frowned," for instance.
Lycanthromancer chapter 24 . 1/21/2014
I think you ought to read up on "active voice" vs "passive voice." It would improve the quality of your writing considerably.
biblioholic chapter 30 . 1/19/2014
Oh. That sneak peak... You've just upped the curiosity level as to who is Harry's father (I can't wait for the big reveal!) Is he Slytherin?

Love the story so far and the characters. I can't wait to see Severus and Regulus again (if possible).
rose chapter 30 . 1/18/2014
Hei there. .I just wanna to ask you..you not forgetting or thinking to abandon this lovely story aren't you?because I begging you to NOT do that!
Guest chapter 30 . 1/13/2014
Please update soon,love yr story. It will be interesting if the prophecy is different and is about Harry potter rather than James and Lilly's son. Which will definitely make Snape and Reg change sides.
rose chapter 30 . 1/12/2014
please please why you suddenly stop update...please oh please i beg you to continue!i love your story pleaseeee
Roby chapter 30 . 1/11/2014
I absolutely love this story! Please please please update soon!
Mildly Confused Tree chapter 30 . 1/11/2014
Usually, I'm a modest girl who is very reserved and is not one for emotions.
On the other hand, thanks to this story, my toes curl and I squeal at your /clever/ manipulation or words (And oh god, loving the snog sessions) and I will gleefully declare that I am in fucking love with this story.

There's nothing more to be said, except maybe, you're emotionally scarred me because I will never find another HP fanfiction like this every again, and it's going to pain me.
Lovable Riolu chapter 30 . 1/10/2014
Please update soon! I love it!
isimplydontcare chapter 30 . 1/8/2014
hi!, this is the first time i've written a review so forgive me if anythings wrong with it. i luved ur story! i luved it so much that i cud'nt even concentrate on my exam!pls keep writing and i wanted to ask u, will some1 frm harrys old life come back?cos i really miss hermione and ron and do bring reg bac pls! i luv him!pls update soon!
Somebody chapter 30 . 1/8/2014
Awesome story. Please update soon!
1,726 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »