Reviews for A New Life
dendule95 chapter 30 . 3/1
Next?
dendule95 chapter 30 . 2/21
When Will be next chapter?
Beyond-infinities chapter 29 . 2/17
Hey :) When are you going to udapte ? :) xx
RHatch89 chapter 30 . 2/8
good update
Tom chapter 30 . 2/3
Please update! I understand you have your own life and that your under no obligation to update, but I really don't want to see such a great story never be finnished! I really like the relationship between harry and Remus, and hope to find out more about wormtail s allegiance :) love your story sooooooo much
Faithful Followe chapter 30 . 1/31
Please, HarryPotterBlack7-sama, hurry and update. This fanfic is to amazing to leave undone. Also please bring in more Severus moments. I really want Harry to see him again and soon! This one-sided love is amazingly good :)
Please don't have mpreg. That's my ONLY request. Other than that, I love the story!
More please
rose chapter 1 . 1/24
cmon you must be NOT serious(and not sirius that im talking about)...please update this story as soon as youu can please..i begging youuu...im dying to know what will happened!pleaseeeee...dont be so mean will you?
anonymous chapter 4 . 1/22
You mentioned last chapter that James had no relatives his age, but if you are going by the commonly accepted theory of Charlus and Dorea being James parents, then that wouldn't be true, because he would be related to Sirius and the Blacks through Dorea Potter nee Black.
Lycanthromancer chapter 29 . 1/22
Uh... Another couple of things that've really jumped out at me. First, it's Godric's HOLLOW, not Hallow. You've missed that every time you've used it but one. And second, "jep" isn't a word. I can only assume you mean "yep," because that IS a word, and it works with the context you've set.
Lycanthromancer chapter 27 . 1/22
...And more than just passive voice, I'd suggest you lower your use of "was" and "were." You use them very nearly every sentence for very long stretches of time, and it gets really, really grating. It's very flaccid verbiage, and sound *much* better the vast majority of the time if you make the wording more direct.

Instead of, "Harry was frowning," try "Harry frowned," for instance.
Lycanthromancer chapter 24 . 1/21
I think you ought to read up on "active voice" vs "passive voice." It would improve the quality of your writing considerably.
biblioholic chapter 30 . 1/19
Oh. That sneak peak... You've just upped the curiosity level as to who is Harry's father (I can't wait for the big reveal!) Is he Slytherin?

Love the story so far and the characters. I can't wait to see Severus and Regulus again (if possible).
rose chapter 30 . 1/18
Hei there. .I just wanna to ask you..you not forgetting or thinking to abandon this lovely story aren't you?because I begging you to NOT do that!
1,598 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »