Reviews for A New Life
TheNorwegianAuthor chapter 7 . 5/25
It would be sooo typical if Harrys father was Voldemort or something. It would be just his luck. XD
Clusium chapter 2 . 5/4
Is this story still on haitus or done for good? Please continue, it's one of the best HP fanfictions out there :( I look forward to ur update (if there is one)
TheMightyTrivia chapter 36 . 4/29
Great time travel I love it
froggoperson chapter 15 . 4/27
put more than 7 words per chapter
Love this story. Please update!
ShadowLady89 chapter 36 . 4/13
well I hope you'll update soon
ShadowLady89 chapter 34 . 4/13
awww so sweet. I hope since you hint on mpreg that wizards can get pregnant with the help of potion that you write on it. when will harry know who is father is? so anxious and you didn't explain about the perseltongue. does harry still have it? are the prophecies different?
carotkneazle chapter 36 . 4/1
This story is lit! I don't think I can live without knowing the next events of it! Really love it. Just finished chappie36. Gosh the honeymoon is literally goals, they're just so sweet and cute and fluffy and so DAMN sexy! Is this the only lemon that you will write in the story? I hope not, it's really good. Anyways, I really really hope you will update soon. A lot of people love this. I hope we will get to see the others' reaction to Harry and Sirius' marriage, such as Snape, Regulus, the Black Family, etc. Also what about Lily and James' child? I' m so excited for the naming and birth part. Is the damn prophecy still going to happen? Will Voldemort go after them? Wait! Are you gonna change the prophecy or change it abit or make another one so that one pertains Lily and James' child and one pertains Harry? Will Harry manage to stop Peter and would Sirius still be sent to Azkaban? I did alot of thinking on this story. You're not planning on killing Harry are you? Anyways, I hope you will update soon. People are going crazy/insane hereor that's just me?).
tamicamcwilliams chapter 1 . 3/26
I hope finish writing this story, I started reading it about 2/3 years ago and I really enjoyed it so like i said I hope you continue with it.
iceprincessice15 chapter 36 . 3/9
Really love this story. Hope you finish it.
Nazlican Erdem chapter 36 . 3/7
Oh allez je t'en pris , tu ne peux pas nous faire attendre plus longtemps c'est absolument de la torture . J'ai dû lire cette histoire au moins une trentaine de fois et à chaque fois j'attend, j'imagine la réaction de de severus, regulus , de lestrange, du père de sirius , de voldi qui semblé chercher Harry pendant la mission de james et sirius ( c'est pour ça qu'il a attaqué james je crois ) alors je t'en supplie on aimeras tous ce que tu nous donneras ... juste poste ce foutu chapitre s'il te plaît...
FYI chapter 36 . 2/28
I hope you update soon as I really like this story so far.
EnixSkye chapter 36 . 2/17
I love this stiry so much! Cant wait till you continue with it!
Are you ever gonna finish this seriously
I'm really liking this so far. What is going to happen to harry though? will this be completely au? Like, I know that the prophecy is still going to pertain to lily and James's baby, but will the baby still be named harry and if something were to happen to james and lily would Harry then take care of his younger self? or will you stick more to canon where baby harry would go to the dursleys and Sirius would still be going to Azkaban? if its more canon, will harry end up dying? Also, what is going to be snapes motivation for turning away from Voldemort if harry isn't going to die? I mean, it isn't like he has a strong motivation at this point to turn away since he isn't in love with lily and the prophecy is not concerning harry. That is kind of why I think that you should have harry be killed, snape still turns to the good side because he is still in love with harry and would explain his hatred for harry when he was a student, and it would also explain if James and lily did end up naming their son harry, to honor the harry that they knew.
2,389 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »