Reviews for A New Life
JazMitch chapter 34 . 5/30
I can't even begin to... just... sweet Merlin, this is AMAZING! It's FANTASTIC! There are no possible words for me to describe my current (possibly detrimental) obsession with this mind blowing piece of work!

I was reluctant at first, being that this Harry was bound to be very different, but I've never been so glad of my stubborn determination to read every SBHP I could get my hands on! This was amazing, I devoured it from start to finish. I adore the relationship Harry cultivated with James (having a similarly overprotective older brother made me relate and consider things from his pov too, much to my chagrin) and I loved the way their relationship matured. The brotherly bonding almost always made me squeal and I would never be opposed to more!

As for Siri... I don't even have words! Being possessive and protective and jealous and my utmost favorite things to read and your fic catered to all of that! I loved reading the moment that Siri stopped seeing Harry as James' little brother and more than fangirled at all the jealous and possessive scenes! The tender moments between them are amazing.. I'm just now eagerly awaiting a hurt (just a little bit!) Harry, and a frantic and protective Siri and James!

I also loved reading all Harry's interactions at school. I loved that he had such a good friendship with Regulus (broke my heart when Reg walked away!) and the interactions with Severus made me both happy and sad, but overall I loved how brave and principled Harry was, not to mention the thrilling quiddich matches!

I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to see how this will turn out... please, I'm begging a happy ending! I'm head over heels for all these characters and I think depression is a serious possibility if anything had to happen to them!

I solemnly swear that I haven't completely lost my mind ;-)

Thanks so much for sharing your amazing work!

Jaz xoxo
You made me love the sirius/harry pairing like omg. If you know some other stories like yours can you please suggest them? And can add more sirius protectivness? Pretty please? :3
spoonring chapter 34 . 5/25
I love this fic! I seriously need to consider searching this pairing now!
Can you please please please please please update, like I swear to god this is the best fanfic ive ever read, please update!
Lassa-Liam chapter 34 . 5/16
I love this fic *-* ! Hope you will update soon

I'm wandering : what is it that you absolutely want to respect the canon [alors quemeanwhile ?] just the fact Harry have time-travelled already changes the past ? Especially the futures of whom he's close with (SEVERUS and REGULUS for instance [just a bit resentful here :/]) And as for me, you said that genetically, Harry and the child-to-be are different but that is not important : what really matter is the soul. Conceit(?), as well Harry has is soul, the future infant will not (is it understandable XD ?)
seaira72 chapter 34 . 5/14
i just binge read this. i LOVE it! this was a great way to spend my Saturday cant wait for the next chapter
Crystal chapter 34 . 5/12
Please finish this I hope Harry takes more action and prevents James and lily death
Yuppyuppyuppie chapter 34 . 5/2
Please update! I just want to know who Harry's dad is! Is it He-Who-I-Think-Is-The-Father? Please pleeeeease I need to know!
SerpentRiddle19 chapter 34 . 4/29
WOW...!
I just found this story last night and I really, really can't wait for the next chapter... and I hope it'll be soon...
Ginno Hoshi chapter 10 . 4/28
Why do I have a frightening feeling that Tom Riddle is his real father?
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 34 . 4/25
Yeah that was adorable. I also like the James and Sirius interactions XD. I think the Order should know that Severus comes back and I think he should come back to protect Harry even if Harry is with Sirius. And also if you're going to let them know about the Horcuxes without having Harry revel everything, I would suggest having Harry go with Regulas to the cave and have Kreature apperate Harry to the order. That way the order could destroy the Horcuxes then Voldemort and no second war. But that's just an idea. Thanks for writing this I realllllllllllly love it.
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 30 . 4/24
Holy sh*t I love this. There is literally nothing wrong with this fic, everything you do is perfect. And I love how you made the characters ( Harry is adorable and James and Sirius are hilarious ). I also like how you made Harry a healer ( healers are always considered weak and its really annoying ). Although I'm a little scared about what your going to do with the prophecy. But I won't tell you why because I want you to do what you want with the story and my opinion doesn't matter in the first place. I can't wait to see what happens next.
There's a worth fighting for chapter 34 . 4/22
I found your story a couple of days ago and I'm in love with it! Totally obsessed too. Is the prophesy different? Or is that going to change slightly since Harry is already there? And I know a couple of chapters away you mentioned we'll find out if he's still a parselmouth... is he? Also please please don't kill James and Lily! or Regulus, I like him, and I know in cannon he dies when getting the horcrux but perhaps that can be avoided with Harry's help. Also Snape becomes a spy after Voldemort targets the Potter's so does that mean that that will happen soon? I hope Dumbledore doesn't introduce him in the order, I mean Peter is there, that would be a problem. I hope Harry can find a way to discreetly dissuade people from trusting him. I'm also waiting for that meeting with Dumbledore about Harry's father. Anyhow, I hope you update soon, I love your story!
Caraline Fisher chapter 34 . 4/22
Love this story it's so interesting!
Crystal chapter 34 . 4/21
I love this story please finish it I hope Harry becomes badass he seems a little innocent here but it's still a great story!
2,153 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »