Reviews for A New Life
prety chapter 21 . 1/19
so harry father is old voldy?
Are you okay? You haven't updated in a long time, so I'm kind of scared something's happened to you.
Please update soon even if it's just an AN to let us know you're alive.
Love your story. Please update soon and don't abandon the story. Is the prophecy about Harry, as he seems to have encountered with Voldermort thrice?
When next? Are you abandoned this story?
Le philtre d'Anthea chapter 30 . 1/4
hey i so love your history... it's simple, driving and the love story between Sirius and Harry is so hot and cute... i Can't wait for the rest of the story... and just hope that you won't abandonned this amazing history... ;)
Fates Supervisor chapter 30 . 1/1
I have been reading this fanfic since 10 AM and just finished it now at 8:30 PM. So, I have been reading this for about 10 hours nonstop now. I barely noticed though, I had become so involved with the story that time just passed by.
I loved your characterization of Harry, you displayed all of his best traits without falling into the trap of creating a Mary Sue or in this case Gary Stu. I honestly in the beginning was rooting for Harry to pair up with Severus, mostly because I felt Severus had the most to gain from becoming romantically involved with Harry. But you convinced me otherwise in these last chapters, you truly created a depth to Sirius by giving me new insight into the mind of the (wo)manizer.
The only plot choice of your I could possible argue with was Regulus's choice to give up his friendship with Harry. He was one of my favorite characters in this story, after all he usually receives so little attentions by other users, it was nice to see a fanfic where he recieved the air time he deserved. I really hope that even if it is a for a short duration you choose to bring him back into the story. (Maybe with Harry quest to destory horcruxes?)
I cant wait to read your next chapter. Mostly, because after the little teaser you gave us Im quite curiouse about hat happens next. (Why are the brillaint ones always the cruelest? You would think they would have some pity for us mere morals!)
Jix chapter 30 . 12/31/2014
Listen, can you please write something on your bio or upload a note saying this is not going to be continued cause I rather know this is never going to be update then waiting for one thank you. Mans hopefully the reason why you are not update is because you lazy and nothing bad happen to you or your family. Bye
KayleeBlack chapter 30 . 12/31/2014
Hey I know you haven't updated in a while but I can still hope you will at some point! The story is absolutely great! I've read all 30 chapters over the last few days and really enjoyed them! You put a lot of thought and effort into this! I hope you continue somepoint soon! I'd love to know what happens to Regulus - if his future stays the same or is effected by harry being in that universe! Happy New Year! x
Yami no Tsuki chapter 21 . 12/30/2014
If Tom Riddle is Harry's father, I swear to god, I will throw something. I will.
Yami no Tsuki chapter 14 . 12/30/2014
Wow Harry reacted mildly!
I mean, I know I would be fucking PISSED if anyone, let alone my own brother, bastardised a spell I had invented, particularly when he KNEW I was incredibly proud of it and how special it was to me. And had used it against my friend, no less.

Let me tell you, I would be slightly more vehement than that.

And I would have so loved to read a scene where James got the chewing-out he deserved for that stunt.

*ahem* anyway, on with the story...

(Oh and Rabastan? Saw that coming a looong way, and it was no less completely creepy than I expected.
Not sure whether to congratulate you on that or not. *shudder*)
Eileen Prince Malfoy chapter 30 . 12/24/2014
Please you have to follow the story, just love it and want to read the rest.
I would like more of severus, I was so sad when harry was not aware of his feelings.
Ashchampion chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Nice story! :p can't wait for the next chapter B)
Guest chapter 30 . 12/23/2014
A chapter for Christmas? Pretty please! I love your story!
PercyJacksonROCKS4ever chapter 30 . 12/17/2014
This is the best story ever and you are an amazing writer. I am dying to know what happens next. Please please please update soooooooon.
AllTheWrongChoices chapter 30 . 12/15/2014
I just finished reading the entire thing in under a day, so I'll patiently wait for your next update... I really want to know how this goes on.
xo