Reviews for A New Life
seaira72 chapter 34 . 5/14
i just binge read this. i LOVE it! this was a great way to spend my Saturday cant wait for the next chapter
Crystal chapter 34 . 5/12
Please finish this I hope Harry takes more action and prevents James and lily death
Yuppyuppyuppie chapter 34 . 5/2
Please update! I just want to know who Harry's dad is! Is it He-Who-I-Think-Is-The-Father? Please pleeeeease I need to know!
SerpentRiddle19 chapter 34 . 4/29
I just found this story last night and I really, really can't wait for the next chapter... and I hope it'll be soon...
Ginno Hoshi chapter 10 . 4/28
Why do I have a frightening feeling that Tom Riddle is his real father?
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 34 . 4/25
Yeah that was adorable. I also like the James and Sirius interactions XD. I think the Order should know that Severus comes back and I think he should come back to protect Harry even if Harry is with Sirius. And also if you're going to let them know about the Horcuxes without having Harry revel everything, I would suggest having Harry go with Regulas to the cave and have Kreature apperate Harry to the order. That way the order could destroy the Horcuxes then Voldemort and no second war. But that's just an idea. Thanks for writing this I realllllllllllly love it.
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 30 . 4/24
Holy sh*t I love this. There is literally nothing wrong with this fic, everything you do is perfect. And I love how you made the characters ( Harry is adorable and James and Sirius are hilarious ). I also like how you made Harry a healer ( healers are always considered weak and its really annoying ). Although I'm a little scared about what your going to do with the prophecy. But I won't tell you why because I want you to do what you want with the story and my opinion doesn't matter in the first place. I can't wait to see what happens next.
There's a worth fighting for chapter 34 . 4/22
I found your story a couple of days ago and I'm in love with it! Totally obsessed too. Is the prophesy different? Or is that going to change slightly since Harry is already there? And I know a couple of chapters away you mentioned we'll find out if he's still a parselmouth... is he? Also please please don't kill James and Lily! or Regulus, I like him, and I know in cannon he dies when getting the horcrux but perhaps that can be avoided with Harry's help. Also Snape becomes a spy after Voldemort targets the Potter's so does that mean that that will happen soon? I hope Dumbledore doesn't introduce him in the order, I mean Peter is there, that would be a problem. I hope Harry can find a way to discreetly dissuade people from trusting him. I'm also waiting for that meeting with Dumbledore about Harry's father. Anyhow, I hope you update soon, I love your story!
Caraline Fisher chapter 34 . 4/22
Love this story it's so interesting!
Crystal chapter 34 . 4/21
I love this story please finish it I hope Harry becomes badass he seems a little innocent here but it's still a great story!
KyRa-ChAn008 chapter 34 . 4/17
Awww! I love it! I need more!
Happylittletree chapter 34 . 4/16
Please please please update please and thank you
Currently Blank chapter 34 . 4/15
I don't know, their is so many different ways to have Severus come back. Thinking of people coming back, makes me think of Regulus, and I'm really just hoping that he's going to be ok.
Rae Kid chapter 34 . 4/13
I think they should know. Keeping his spying duties secret put way too much pressure and responsibility on his shoulders in canon, especially in the future. He didn't have any back-up or support, especially to help with the psychological strain. Plus, the man just REALLY needs a friend, and doesn't he need a handler?

Ack! But then again, if the Order or the Marauders know then Pettigrew will find out and Voldemort will kill him! Urgh, can you do something so Peter doesn't find out? Because otherwise, no. No, but Severus REALLY, REALLY needs a friend! Maybe... maybe you could have it that only Harry knows? Like, when Severus agrees to spy his condition is that Harry knows, because Harry is the only one he trusts implicitly? Yeah... yeah, that sounds good! Do that. Harry can be like his handler or something, as obviously Sev can't meet up with Dumbledore all the time without old Voldy getting suspicious.

Also, just curious, DOES Severus still love Lily? I got the impression that he got over her when he started to take an interest in Harry... or is he doing this for him? Because Harry would be hurt if Lily and James died and possibly get caught in the crossfire? Oh, or maybe he does it for his friendship with Lily? Or maybe he really HADN'T gotten over her completely, but loved Harry at the same time? Or he hadn't REALLY loved Harry, but thought he did or could? Hmmm... many options.

As for my guess as to who Harry's father is, I am thoroughly convinced that it can't be anyone other than a long-lost Caverin heir. I've thought so since the moment you first mentioned their family on Harry's first ill-behaved trip to Gringotts. Otherwise, how would they have gotten into the vault, and then back out again? I assume that the Blood Test didn't show anything because no Caverein has been there in at least fifty years? Really, there's no other reason you'd mention them specifically and include that little adventure. My question is, where did Harry's mother meet him? Why is their family in hiding? Where are they hiding? Does Harry's father even know he's the heir? So very many questions.

I love your story! I've spent the past two days completely absorbed. It's about time Sirius and Harry's relationship progressed! The two are completely gaga for each other, however far out of left field their entire relationship came. I'm just glad you didn't pair Harry with Severus or Regulus. As much as I believe Sev deserves a happy ending, and as great as the two of them were as friends... I just really can't see them in a relationship. It just doesn't fit. As for Regulus... well, much the same thing really, except I don't have quite as much of an aversion. I COULD maybe see them that way... but it'd be too much of a stretch.

... Lily and James are going to die, aren't they? No matter what Harry does. So far every major canon event has happened regardless of Harry's attempt at interference, and there really is no other way to make Voldemort vulnerable enough that Harry can go hunting for Horcruxes unimpeded than to let the prophecy play out... but I swear to god, if you put Sirius in Azkaban and send little Harry (is Lily and James' child going to have the same name, or...?) off to live with the Dursleys, I will be PISSED. The divergent point from canon is probably going to be the confrontation with Peter and Sirius being sent off to Azkaban... PLEASE let that be it!
tytykeane chapter 34 . 4/12