Reviews for A New Life
AnimeLover229 chapter 35 . 4/3
please update, the story is too good
lizzyaml chapter 11 . 4/2
i am just in the 11 chapter but i liked how harry tell james what it does to him seing jame being a bully its good
i love it please update
gabby9584 chapter 36 . 3/29
I can only imagine how pissed Snape will be when he hears of it. I'm hoping Peter gets outed already or the prophecy gets twisted. I really don't want the family broken.

Thanks for the update!
gabby9584 chapter 22 . 3/29
FINALLY! Harry is finally saying damn the prophecy bullshit! I was so worried that his mind would stay in his previous universe and allow him to ruin the gift he has. Allowing the events to happen because "Snape has to be a spy" and all that really irkes me. It was like he's ignoring the fact that he can make a difference in this timeline. Hopefully, anyone else close to him don't have to die.
Heidi chapter 36 . 3/26
I hope you get a chance to update again, soon! Every 6 months or so I end up rereading a few chapters, just to make sure I don't forget anything. Would love to see your thoughts as to what comes next! - My imagination just doesn't do it justice. :) Keep up the good work!
Adara starborn chapter 36 . 3/24
Please please update soon i'm dying to know how sev reacts and regulus... Please update soon, its been months and it feels like years dont make of cry and beg.
Kitsune95 chapter 12 . 3/20
As interesting as this is, unfortunately it can't hold my interest anymore. (Having got about 1/2 way through the chapter.) Its a bit slow. And just... No real challenge, and if what I'm guessing is correct from what I read, starting that challenge/drama with possible pure blood politics, or an unwanted romance of a possible aggressive suitor, with no honor, who based on what I've read so far would have no problem raping Harry... Well. Like I said, it's no longer holding me.

HOWEVER, the first 11 chapters were well written and very unique. I really do enjoy Harry and Reg's friendship.
Beccissss chapter 36 . 3/19
This is definitely one of my top ten favourite fanfictions and I've read 600 of them! I absolutely love this story so much it's unreal, I couldn't put it down! I believe and I might be way off that Voldemort is Harry's father and also that the prophesy isn't about the child anymore but rather our Harry! Because James states that Voldemort was not participating in the battle but rather acted like he was looking for something or someone! Why I think Voldemort is Harry's father is because when he killed Caroline he said to her something about you think you can escape from me! Keep up the amazing work and I am soooo looking forward to the next chapter!
Omg I was sure the story had died! Please update soon! Gods I want it to be Severus!
Crystal chapter 36 . 3/19
I love this this story keep up the good work!
Akita Kira chapter 36 . 3/8
Absolutely amazing! I love this story, can't wait for an update! ~A.K.
Eaze chapter 21 . 3/3
Although I'm enjoying the story so far, I didn't like this chapter. Harry and James just lost their parents and don't get me wrong but you made them handle this so lightly. I mean, if I'd lost my parents, I'd have been distraught. Harry even smirked and laughed while they were at the Ministry. I couldn't believe this.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 2/26
Interesting chapter and plot and amazing idea
charischen1995 chapter 36 . 2/22
I love your story so much that I have read twice. Please update. Will Sirius be alarmed of Severus' obsession toward Harry? I am so looking forward the tension it would bring to us. You have hinted that Sirius and James seem to notice his crush, don't you? Sirius is a man who never lets people touch his stuff, while Snape obviously has something to Harry. It's going to drive Sirius mad and I really want to see him jealous. it's so funny!
2,330 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »