Reviews for A New Life
scarlettmeadows chapter 14 . 6/6
I really wanted Harry to turn around to James and say some variation on "F u". Sorry :P James is just being such an ASS!
Please update soon.
Charlie0925 chapter 30 . 6/1
I am so completely in love with this fic and the AMAZING characters you have created here! I just wish there was more! ;o)
ritute444 chapter 30 . 5/20
please... please... pretty please... update soon :)
MargaritaS chapter 30 . 5/3
this is a fantastic story, and while i think harry and sirius' physical relationship is moving nearly implausibly slow, i am desperate for more. i am longingly hoping for answers to all the questions you have created, and holding out hope that harry will find a way to save reg from his canon fate, i am also hoping he manages to create a better future for james, sirius, and lily.

ps i am also curious to see if the spell-crafting will be making another appearance or was it just something to get sev and harry together... i kinda want to see it again.
Latias876 chapter 30 . 4/28
Hi! I just simply adore this story! I like how you can come up with such a plot; James as an older brother? Nice ;) I also appreciate your transition from Lily hating James to loving him and how he tried to court her. Though, at first, I thought that Harry had a point when they became an item after just two months. After all, it didn't seen that realistic, did it? But after reading the part when Mary demanded Lily to admit that she crushed on James ever since their fifth year, I thought that it made perfect sense and when I thought back to Harry's thought, I felt that it was smart how you carefully wrote it in such a way that it made everything crystal clear. Great job! :D I also like how Harry made friends with Regulus & Severus and how he eventually kissed Sirius. A mistletoe? So cliché but so so Sirius ;3 I'm disappointed that Harry didn't seem to miss Ron and Hermione as much as I thought that he should have but after reading the part where Harry said that will never find such good friends like them again (or something like that), I think that it had made up the disappointment so I'm willing to overlook it. I admit, I thought that Harry should have done something to make Peter not betray everyone like how he tried doing with Regulus and Severus so I would like to hear your reply about that. I also want to touch on the topic of Harry's humongous fanbase. I mean, there is Sirius, Severus, Mike (Michael), Alicia, Robert (?), Rabastan Lestrange & etc. I am well aware that he is pretty much perfect (not entirely but you get what I mean) but does it have to be taken so far? I think that it would be much better if Sirius gets jealous and think that Mike has feelings for Harry but in the end, Mike only just wanted a younger sibling and Harry is the next best thing. All in all, this is one of the best stories that I've ever read and I sincerely hope that you update real soon 'cause I'd like to see more of what you have to offer. Thanks! w

(*throw formalities to the drain* THIS. IS. SO AWESOME! I feel like squeezing you to death! Can't wait for the next chappie ;3)
CrystalizedTearDrop chapter 30 . 4/27
I love this story soooooo much. I just finished reading it again for like the third or fourth time. I love the way you alowly develop everything amd you dont feel the need to rush theough Harrys new life. This Harry and Sirius arebso perfect together i love it. It's been so long since you've updated it makes me sad to think this work may never be finiahed. I hope that you will one day comback to this story and finish it.
Lumcer chapter 30 . 4/10
I love this story! I'm a so sad that you've not updated in so long. I like how you have taken things slowly, and didn't feel a need to rush. I'll keep my hopes up that maybe one day there will be more.

KCK-Lumcer
Penny52143 chapter 30 . 3/31
I don't care how much you have written in the next chapter! Just please update and let us know that this isn't an abandon fic! And thank you for not writing a Siri/Har fic where they quickly get into a physical relationship.
Penny52143 chapter 28 . 3/31
Please, don't let Mr. Black be Harry's father! Anyone but him! And thank you for not making Harry have straight O's in his NEWT's, while it good that he is doing well in school he isn't perfect.
Have a question. ;) like harry's. if you were back in the past and albeit an AU but things were happening exactly like your previous one, would you just stand by and not do major changes or preparations? I believe you could do it while you enjoyed things you never did, right? ;)
If everything is going to happen like Harry's original timeline, how come he never did anything beforehand to change the future? He was totally pathetic in his previous life and starting to be better in this story but nothing so far has proven that he's different and for all his intelligence, his lack of foresight and deduction of the ending things are leading up to are thrown out the window. Griffyndork he is again. Where was his Slytherin side or that was just due to him being a horcrux before? Sorry, i'm just disappointed of how events turn out to be and the pairing as well. That is quite horrific. Please, I'm not questioning your skills and creativity. Kudos writer ;)
Please no more about this harry and Sirius nonsense. You write amazingly but the pairing seems messed up. Kinda incest even if it is AU. Harry is supposed to be mature and thinks beyond his age or even most adults especially considering all that he went through in his former life and the recent. You know, old soul in a younger vessel. The story is OK but just becomes normal as it progresses due to the innane things surrounding the characters. It just seems to be similarly plotted towards the end end the excitement it has at the beginning is gone. It is like you just want to know the ending and skip all the middle because they do not matter anymore. Anyway, I commend your writing and effort. You're amazing! ;)
SaiZ3overkill chapter 30 . 3/28
Epicly awesome, that is what this is! ! I love the plot, the character interaction and the sirius and harry romance. I commend you for a story well written. Now I eagerly await the next installment.

Ps
omg omg omg is voldy harry's father?
BeautifulCherryBlossom chapter 30 . 3/23
I demand an emediate update of this awesome story!
1,778 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »