Reviews for A New Life
nice!
nekoto2panda chapter 21 . 7/7/2012
I know that Harry will end up with Sirius. I'm a fan of both SeverusXHarry and SiriusXHarry... but I seriously want Harry to end up with Severus right now. They are such a good dynamic in A New Life. And its so cute and awkward and full of nervousness and insecurities on one pare and obliviousness on the other.

The story seems very accurate to the canon timeline. Very well written and believable.
brightsun89 chapter 21 . 7/7/2012
love love love it! :)
ladywatertiger chapter 21 . 7/7/2012
It seems as if you are going to have Charlus and Dorea die soon. I hope not
Away forever chapter 21 . 7/7/2012
"Then fate stepped in"
As Fate's a very evil person to Harry. Maybe she'll be nice for once? No? Well I'll just wait.

Nicely done chapter btw. :)
Guest chapter 21 . 7/7/2012
You saved my day or night or whatever. (: I actually did a little dance when I noticed there was a new chapter. So thank you. Oh, and it might be weird but I actually miss the creepy little pervert called Rabastan. :-D Will he ever be back?
Lourdes08 chapter 21 . 7/7/2012
wohoo!
you updated. It was an amazing chapter.
Im sad that Charlus and Dorea died but Im happy of how James took charge.
Hope to read more soon.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/7/2012
thank you for the new chapter look forward to the next update
SkylerKnight chapter 21 . 7/7/2012
I had really hoped that Severus would get over it and be friends with Harry again... And poor clueless Harry thinking Severus is still in love with Lily. Its one of those things that would happen to Dumbledore... That trusting something because he thinks he knows what will happen. And we all know Severus doesn't love Lily anymore...
johnnycakewasgolden chapter 21 . 7/7/2012
First, it's me Raven Potter Weasley, I changed my penname.

Anyway, I loved how you made it known that Severus is being very petty.
I do hope so badly that you keep Regulus a neutral person, I don't like the thought of him dead.
Sad that Charlus and Dorea died. Thankfully it was of natural causes.
I love how James is being a Head of Potter House and how he and Lily are making it through as a couple. I could see James proposing in the middle of dinner in the Great Hall.
Sirius frowning and thinking on what he is missing...well, he obviously wants someone there for him like James and Lily are to each other.
I do want Sirius and Regulus to reach out to each other and make amends.
James making himself Harry's guardian is awesome. Now I wonder if he and Harry will set themselves and Sirius in Godric's Hollow in the little cottage.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/7/2012
Harry's father isn't Tom Riddle right, in other words Voldemort is it?
PersephoneJackson123 chapter 21 . 7/7/2012
Brilliant as usual :)
Guest chapter 20 . 7/5/2012
I am really enjoying your story PLEASE update soon :D
Guest chapter 20 . 7/3/2012
I hope you will update soon,because I love your story. I usually don't read Slash storys, but The moment I started reading this one I ust couldn't stop. I think Harry should have a serious relatonship with a girl first though.
Love
Guest chapter 20 . 7/2/2012
Love this story. :) Can hardly wait to find out what happens next!
1,730 | « Prev Page 1 .. 64 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 84 .. Last Next »