Reviews for A New Life
DarkAdarah chapter 26 . 2/4/2013
Jugson is really tiresome xd I'm sure little 'ol Voldy is behind the threats xd
Gracealma chapter 26 . 2/3/2013
Oh, this does not look good - where, Jukson is his source does not like to be rejected, can it be Voldemort? Hope to read the next installment. Excellent story.
DarkAdarah chapter 23 . 2/3/2013
I think Sirius is starting to see Harry different and not like the little brother of James.
DarkAdarah chapter 20 . 2/3/2013
Poor Severus! He is always my fav! Good Story :)
DarkAdarah chapter 11 . 2/3/2013
As I said before, Harry is a hypocrite.
DarkAdarah chapter 10 . 2/3/2013
Harry is an hypocrite, always saying that prejudice and that is bad, but when in the situation are Marauders...He turns his head to other side...
Minato4Yellowflash chapter 27 . 2/3/2013
I totally loved your story. I loved how the story began, meaning, AU Harry's background, following from the death of Caroline and to the orphanage, then to the massacre. And of course, Harry's AUCannon personality. I love how the Romace and the Paring progressed, from Alice to Severus, to the Ravenclaw boy and finally, at last, to Sirius. With bits of Regulus on the way. Yay! Way to go, Siri and Harry! I kinda rejoiced on that chapter. I love just how James is overprotective of his adopted brother 'Har' and also about Harry's choice of becoming a Healer. There aren't much fanfics out there that portray Harry as a 'Healer', which is partly the reason for my satisfaction. And I saved this for last, but... I simply ADORE how you keep the secret to who Harry's father is hidden, like it's just around the corner and yet you can't reach for it. It's real slippery, that identity of his father. Oh, I'm sooo looking forward to that moment of truth, I just know that Harry's father won't be a muggleborn or a minor character, but a really GREAT one, either in position or blood. I'm 80% certain that it's a pure-blood, too. This is one of the most wonderful-written story I've ever come across (in the Harry potter fanfic verse), out of only several, five to be exact. And, hence, my reasoning for this long (emotion-filled in my opinion) review (and since you mentioned that you loved long-length reviews). I hope this helps out onto your next update, and I simply can't wait. I wish for your next update, so please, update soon! I'm waiting for it
Ellie chapter 27 . 2/2/2013
I am really enjoying your story please update soon :D :D
Lilyzinha chapter 27 . 2/2/2013
i love it, please update soon cause i fell in love with you story! And Sirius and Harry a perfect, i admire you a lot for creating this fanfic because is so good!
Lilyzinha chapter 24 . 2/1/2013
OMG OMG OMG first of all the conversation between James,Lily and Sirius, then James attitude towards Harrys boyfriend and now sirius and harry kiss: just perfect
Lilyzinha chapter 22 . 2/1/2013
finally Sirius!
Lilyzinha chapter 21 . 2/1/2013
i loved James and Harry conversation! they're so good as brothers, James is so awesome for not caring if Harry like guys, which i have to say that i liked the way you put it!
Lilyzinha chapter 18 . 2/1/2013
ow sev is starting to like Harry but i don't know Sev and Harry may cause some trouble with James,i would prefer Harry with Noah
Lilyzinha chapter 17 . 2/1/2013
i don't find boring at all, i really think that is awesome
Lilyzinha chapter 15 . 2/1/2013
Really love your story and how everything is going because you pay attention on the minimum details
2,305 | « Prev Page 1 .. 64 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 84 .. Last Next »