Reviews for A New Life
Picas Lei-Fur chapter 19 . 6/27/2012
I really, really enjoyed reading this story. Please update soon!
hpfan chapter 20 . 6/25/2012
please update! im dieing to know what happens next! james reaction to sev likeing harry and then all around reactions to harry and padfoot! and you have converted me to harry/sirius by the way! you are simply amazing!
Rose-Petal-x chapter 20 . 6/24/2012
Another great chapter. :)
DevianYUE chapter 20 . 6/23/2012
i dont know bout this story anymore. i just cant see sirius and harry together :s

but i can see sev and harry

not because i have anything against sirius/harry pairing cause if i did i wouldnt be reading this story. BUT the story *plot* itself leads to the conclussion of sev & harry. am i making any sense?

despite their diff POV bout dark arts, the most logical conclussion would be that sev does go to voldi, but somethign happens (for example: voldi attacks harry directly) and sev realises his mistake, but at the same time harry is with sirius, and sev realises he missed his chance, but fights for harry, and at the end harry and sev do get together.

i dont know. but i see it like that. cause despite that you did hint in another chapters that harry thought sirius was handsome. i took it like a prelude of harrys realiziation that he does like boys and not that he does like sirius like that. sides i think we r all forgetting here that harry is suppouse to be 2x. and sirius is too immature now, maybe he ll change in future chapters but i just do not see chemistry with harry. cause harrys personality do not mix well with sirius (again ) in this story.

another option of pairing, that would be a better match than sirius would be regulus.

im not saying this to discourage u to continue writting this story. but i cant keep it to myself anymore . i read the 20 chapters and that is my opinion.

i tried to writte this in a good way, like a good critic. i hope i havent offended u.

sorry for my english :/

xoxoxo
JennLD chapter 20 . 6/21/2012
I love how you interact Reg, Sev and Harry. Its sad that Severus isn't getting his happy ending, maybe he still can with someone else. Cant wait till Sirius stops seeing Harry as James 'little' brother and as someone he can be with. Something big needs to happen for Sirius to see this. Hope Harry can somehow figure a way to help his uncle and aunt to save them. I know if I were in Harrys position and had already defeated him once then i would spend all my 'free time' learning more and trying to figure out a way to save his family here.
LYK29 chapter 20 . 6/20/2012
Great story! Thanks!
Devil Lady Hitokiri chapter 20 . 6/20/2012
Fuuuck! I love your story, I don't really like the romantic type, but this was soo good, that I can stop reading ;)

Keep writting, please!

Sorry if it's short review but i'm not a speaker jeje.

Thank's a lot for bring us this amazing idea
SkylerKnight chapter 20 . 6/18/2012
this chapter was awesome! I hate the Severus said he was through with Harry. I kinda hoped they would have a small romance thing then parted way or at least stayed friends. Maybe Regulus will shed some light on why Severus acted the way he did to the ever so clueless Harry. Im glad that the Sirius/Harry relationship is coming up.
Ming Xiong chapter 20 . 6/17/2012
Love the story! Though it "absolutely tore my heart" to see Severus lose the second person he loved. You made him so likeable, and I really thought he would be the one Harry would go out with before Sirius. The end of this chapter was just really sad.

On the subject of Sirius, I wonder when he'll start seeing Harry as a potential love interest and not just as James' little brother. And with his string of relationship, how long will it take for Harry to decide to be with him?

I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter!
1001.Nuits chapter 20 . 6/17/2012
I loved this chapter even though I actually feel bad for Severus...keep writing, you do it so well! :)
Guest chapter 20 . 6/17/2012
Loved it waiting for the next update
Lourdes08 chapter 20 . 6/16/2012
poor Harry!

the whole confrontation with Severus was so sad.

It was a great chapter.

Rogue200315 chapter 20 . 6/16/2012
Loving this story. I kinda wanted to see a short harry and sev fling. When is harry gonna realize the truth? Update soon!
Myr chapter 20 . 6/16/2012
interesting story.
catc10 chapter 20 . 6/16/2012
Sister pointed me in the direction of this fic earlier today -oh god, oh god WHY -WHY CAN I NOT STOP HARRY YOU GIANT MORON **SEV IS IN LOVE WITH YOU** AGGHA:GIKP:GRHP::OJZDE"?E ?$"OGYO?$"{

...

*ahem*

So, I think I can say PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD update soon, or failing that, PLOT REALLY HARD.

Yeah.