Reviews for A New Life
Kitty20 chapter 26 . 11/4/2012
Oooh my goodness! So good, you make me feel like an addict cause I need the next chapter like yesterday! Well done on another good job as always. X
inactiveaccount100000 chapter 26 . 11/4/2012
aww they make a good couple. Very cute. I'm starting to worry about what Harry is getting into about this source of Jugson's though. It doesn't make much sense how what started out as Harry wanting to find out who his father is, privately, turned into being pressured into finding out who his father is for an unknown price by an unknown source that Jugson seems afraid of and who is threatening everyone Harry cares about... woah.

I think you meant Jugson to say proposition not preposition. sorry, I normally wouldn't point out spelling stuff like that but I think in this case it changes the meaning of what Jugson is trying to say entirely. A proposition is a proposal or topic presented for consideration. A preposition is some grammar thing that I don't understand, it "shows the relationship between a noun and a pronoun"

Anyways I really love this fic. And Sirius and Harry are together! yay. I'm so curious about who Harry's dad is. I have a guess but I'm probably wrong XD Please don't kill anyone next chapter I hope, that would be so sad. I love James and Lily and Sirius so much, and Remus too. Harry is having such a hard year without everybody around, it must be so strange for him to not have his brother this year. Or have any of his friends. :( but soon he'll graduate. I am so exited to see him at work. So cool! I loved the job choice. It's perfect for him. *gushes* great chapter! cant wait to read what happens next
TwilightEclps chapter 26 . 11/4/2012
Let's hope Harry can get through the rest of December before he causes damage to Jugson, cause we all know that Harry can and will kick some Death Eater butt!
I know that Sirius will be faithful to Harry, so Harry needs to believe in his boyfriend, and let the comments slide away!
More please!
bookreader911 chapter 26 . 11/4/2012
Yay! I loved it. But the whole dad thing id eating away at me!
MagnificentFern chapter 26 . 11/4/2012
Please don't make anyone die ! é_è
I love your fiction (first review), read everything these last 5/6 hours I believe, now it's 4am and I am screwed for tomorrow but at least I got to read the beginning of Harry&Sirius' relationship (let's look at the bright side). God I was waiting for that.
Sorry, sleep and medication really took all my English skills away so I can't elaborate on what I find hilarious and why I like this fiction so much... But huge thank you for sharing your fiction with me and the other readers !
Cheers
marie potter riddle chapter 26 . 11/4/2012
love it! Finally they are together! Can't wait for the next chapter, update soon!
Alaizabel Cray chapter 26 . 11/4/2012
YES! They are finally together! I have been waiting for this moment since you first started writing this story. I am so excited and they are so cute together. I loved their date at the three broomsticks. I can't wait for the next chapter!
-Aza
The View From Up Here chapter 26 . 11/4/2012
Love the Sirius romance!

Arg! I really want to know what happens in the next chapter!
SiriHarry chapter 26 . 11/4/2012
Amazing chapter I can't wait until you publish the next one ! Please don't let it take such a long time like it was with this chapter
A Vulcan's Kiss chapter 26 . 11/4/2012
Obviously, you probably going to attempt to or kill of James and Lily -.- I really hope you don't cause thats what the plot points at and it'd suck if you did. Please dont!
S.Peridot chapter 26 . 11/4/2012
Nice :)
Please update soon.

Sarah
HarnGin chapter 26 . 11/4/2012
Look, I love this story, but please learn the difference between spellings and meanings and which word to use when-the difference between "preposition" and "proposition" is just as great as the difference between "waste" and "waist." Such elementary errors are highly distracting in an otherwise very entertaining story. Thanks for writing. I look forward to reading the next installment.
Picas Lei-Fur chapter 26 . 11/4/2012
Sirius and Harry are so cute together! I kind of wished that Harry took Jugson's offer, though.
Aries Christensen chapter 26 . 11/4/2012
So Tom Riddle is Harry's father?
lilyluna78 chapter 26 . 11/4/2012
Excellent chapter, sirius and Harry are a really good couple. Jugson's treats do sound creepy, I'm glad Harry told him where to go. I think it's voldemort who's behind the threats. Oh please don't tell me that Harry's father is a death eater or worse voldemort himself.
2,161 | « Prev Page 1 .. 64 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 84 .. Last Next »