Reviews for A New Life
Sakae Doragon chapter 26 . 12/11/2012
I wonder where this is going, I mean, Harry hasn't really done anything... significant. Everything that has happened would've happened without him being there (except for Snape and Sirius falling on love) so I don't see the point in Harry being Harry, for everything's that has happened this could've just as easily been a Marauders story without needing to bring Harry into the mix. He's shown he's smart and charismatic and can see things from different perspectives, but nothing more. He doesn't seem more powerful than others or more knowledgeable (even if he is, if he doesn't do anything about it it doesn't matter). And he doesn't have a connection to Voldemort anymore so he's not all that special. Does he even have the "power the Dark Lord knows not?" Plus, he's missing so many things, they just fly over his head. He's doubting Sirius although he knows his brother would never forgive Sirius if he hurt him and - even with just this threat - Sirius would never risk James' friendship. And now it seems like Voldemort is making a proposition to Harry and Harry doesn't even see it! Since you keep mentioning it I'm guessing Harry is finally going to give in and - what? Become a Death Eater and a spy for Dumbledore? This would cause tension between his family and Sirius. Then they'll start doubting him and when the time comes to choose a Secret Keeper they may doubt Harry too much and go with Pater leading to their deaths - again! Then what is Harry supposed to do? Even with him saying he doesn't want to mess with things by interfering he's still being a deprived boy that grew up without his parents that's only concentrating on not letting Lily and James die even when he hasn't interfered in anything else because it could change things, he's interfering in this major event! He could've stopped regulus, Snape from becoming death eaters by telling them a few things (like that Voldemort is a half-blood that needs to have pure bloods in their knees before him to feel better about himself!) now is he also going to let a Regulus die? Plus he says he has to do all these things yet he hasn't done anything! What about the Horcruxes? One is sitting right under his nose!

*sigh*

I'm not sure where this is going but I'm hoping in wrong on my theories.
Liz the Reader chapter 18 . 12/5/2012
Ew ew ew ew I just can NOT have Sev be portrayed as even POSSIBLY gay. (Nothing agenst them) but Severus Snape is not supposed to be gay. Its just... Uhhhhgggwwwwhh!
Rinsora chapter 27 . 12/4/2012
Love your story, but I hate how they baby Harry. Since the start they have been underestimating him and it's just so frustrating. Harry is older than them, but he doesn't act it at all. He can be so immature sometimes and he's too naive about things. You'd think after his previous life he'd be a bit stronger and not so passive. No matter how much I love your story and anticipate the next chapter it's still vexing to see Harry portrayed like this. It's unbelievable that he would be content to spend so many years idle, no matter how much he enjoys his new life. Somewhere in the story you lost Harry Potter. Now all you have is James' little brother. Despite the fact that I wished this story to go a different way, I still enjoy it and look forward to your next update.
Ty M chapter 27 . 12/3/2012
Good chapter! I was immersed.

I am very frustrated with James and Sirius being so mistrusting of Harry. Also when is Harry going to shine with his previous life knowledge?
Angelfabeth chapter 27 . 11/30/2012
Great chapter! I really enjoyed the date, it was really cute :)
Eltanin Rose chapter 27 . 11/29/2012
He knows about the Animagi thing, Harry and Sirius had a fluff filled date, he began training for the war, AND you brought into play the HP prequel motorbike scene, which was brilliant. Truly, Elvendork gets no credit. Its not only unisex, but funny as hell...

You are perfect, and I loves you for all the stuff i mentioned.

Things are moving along, and it now seems like you'll soon begin to focus on the actual war. Exciting times are upon us, I believe. Especially because of that last line... WILL there be more snogging involved? Cuz that would be awesome. I remember reading once, on an earlier A/N of yours, that the raiting would go up, is that still on? Will this be an M rating fic soon? Gawd, I hope so. Sexy Sirry loving is lovely. Right, thats it for now. Thanks for the brilliant update, and I hope to read chapter 28 soon.

Btw, are you on tumblr?
Poeta Senza Faccia chapter 27 . 11/28/2012
Good lord! Do youbreally enjoy leaving us hanging after such a terrific SiriHar scene?! I adored he picnic, and Siri is the most adorable boyfriend ever! I love how James is so overprotective, and then how he and Lily develop as a couple. The plot since the beginning has been absolutely amazing, and I can't wait to see who Harry's dad is. Two questions though- what about a heritage potion? And is the dad Dark or Light?
Regin chapter 27 . 11/28/2012
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
tinkita chapter 27 . 11/28/2012
Fantastic story! Please update soon! :)
Guest chapter 27 . 11/27/2012
Harry has his knowledge of the future...or AU why isnt he doing something.?
Question please chapter 27 . 11/27/2012
Voldemort is his father, or is he his grandfather?
Tiger Lily Roar chapter 27 . 11/27/2012
Great Chapter! I really like the romance between Harry and Sirius. And James' conversation in the kitchen with Harry was perfect! I'm really enjoying this and I have to admit that I'm getting really worried about Voldemort's interest in Harry. While what James told him about why there's an interest in him joining the DEs is plausible, I just can't help wondering if there's more to it than that. I guess I'll just have to wait and see like everyone else!

Again, very well done chapter!
Anaphore chapter 27 . 11/27/2012
...Each time I read a chapter, waiting for the next one to be published is practically painful !

Anyway once Harry says "Oh, oh that. I was trying to find out about my mother" while it must be his father and there's also time where you repeat the same sentence twice :

"Are they alright?" Harry interrupted

Dumbledore smiled, "They will be, yes. If you wish, you have the morning off to visit them at St. Mungo's-"

"Are they alright?" Harry interrupted.

Dumbledore smiled softly, "They will be fine. But I imagine you would like to see them for yourself."

And maybe there were too many compliments in this chapter...the characters are kind of drowning each other with lavished adjectives
rose chapter 27 . 11/27/2012
i love it so much to make me cant breath..haqhahahaaha...please update as fast as possible,anyway its voldemort isnt?harry's father?because in this time harry's mother attacked from voldemort himself!and no explanation and reason..so i think voldemort came for his son?ohhh i would like it so much if its true...love for u!
TwoSoulsEntwined chapter 27 . 11/26/2012
Love the motorcycle story! James and Sirius never change, do they? :P
I am still waiting for the story about the dad! I AM SO HUNGRY FOR MORE!
UPDATE SOON!