Reviews for A New Life
Bananas-ofthe-WorldUNITE chapter 26 . 11/4/2012
Yay! Delighted by this update - thanks so much! Can't wait to read more :)
107602 chapter 26 . 11/4/2012
Thank you for the update. I liked the protective James (it was sweet) and I am happy to see Sirius and Harry together. I would love to know who Harry's father is, but I don't trust Jugson. See you next update. :)
catc10 chapter 26 . 11/4/2012
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKK!
EVERY NEW CHAPTER OF THIS FIC SLAYS ME WITH FIRE!
HARRY! PULL OUT YOUR AWESOME FUTURE!KNOWLEDGE AND BECOME AS TRULY KICK ASS AS I KNOW YOU CAN BE!
Hyacinth9 chapter 26 . 11/4/2012
When Jugson threatened Harry, it should be 'proposition', not 'preposition'. Usually I'm not so nit-picky as long as it's clear what the author means, but that threw me off a lot. Excellent chapter overall, though. I'm really looking forward to seeing what happens with Regulus and Snape's reaction to Harry dating one of his enemies. I hope that Regulus' fate changes. Thanks for the extra long update, it was worth the wait.
Silva1234 chapter 26 . 11/4/2012
Love!
griffin blackwood chapter 26 . 11/4/2012
Interesting chapter
SiriHarry chapter 25 . 11/4/2012
When are you publishing the next chapter it's been a long time already...
Are you going to continiue the story?
sadiefan chapter 25 . 11/4/2012
seriously love this story please please please keep updating as much as you can i am so interested in how this story ends please dont just stop close to the end i would probably cry so pretty please with sugar and cherries and all the not good for you food on top keep updating
Alas Earwax chapter 25 . 11/3/2012
Omg i was reading the other reviews and they were like Voldemort is his father and i was like EWWWW But it would make sense but still... EW!
Alas Earwax chapter 25 . 11/3/2012
I HATE YOU! SOB SOB CRYING NOISES.
How could you finish that puny excuse for a chapter there? Ok it wasnt puny but it was short :( and i will kill you. What if Harry's dad was snapes dad. Uhg gross if they had kissed it would have been almost as bad as star wars when leah kissed her brother. Step brothers kissing... Like incest (8 o) or or or lestranges dad that could be gross. But im really excited for harry to be a healer. And to find his father and and and... TO KISS SIRIUS AGAIN and again and again and ag- you get the point!
The View From Up Here chapter 25 . 11/1/2012
Aw, come on! Please update soon!
bookreader911 chapter 25 . 10/30/2012
I really enjoyed reading this. Please update soon.
Jessica Lee Cullen chapter 25 . 10/30/2012
Just found this story and absolutely love it! Hope you update soon :)
Guest chapter 25 . 10/29/2012
Gr8 story I hope u update soon :)
Guest chapter 25 . 10/29/2012
I love your story please update soon :D
2,161 | « Prev Page 1 .. 67 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 87 .. Last Next »