Reviews for A New Life
Guest chapter 21 . 7/8/2012
Alas Earwax
You have written a very good story although I wish you would go to after the first war and NOT change the rating. I wonder if Harry being there would mean that Lily got pregnant later or earlier than october so that Voldemort would go after Neville instead and let baby Harry live. Or maybe Lily taking Petunia and Vernon out ( If she allows it) that would change Harry's treatment there!
Good job but you should keep the rating down!
Janelly Slytherin chapter 21 . 7/8/2012
TTTT such a very sad and deep chappie! can't wait to read more and if Harry will change things, wonder who his pops is, it must be someone Voldie knows for him to have gone personally to see caroline potter. -
RocknLoveGirl chapter 21 . 7/8/2012
great chapter! I like how James matured. Well, how all Marauders Lily and Harry matured, maybe not Peter tought, i still hate him!
I 'm pretty sure that Voldemort (or maybe Jedusor Jr. when Harry' s mother meet him) is Harry's father.
scifychick812 chapter 21 . 7/8/2012
Harry's father is going to be Voldemort. That's the only reason I could think of with for Harry's features and why Voldemort would attack Caroline.
emmettcullenlover45 chapter 21 . 7/8/2012
Loove this story please update soon!
Best Harry goes back in time story I have read
Guest chapter 21 . 7/7/2012
the pace of the story is going much too slowly! I'm so impatient!
BlackFireOtter chapter 21 . 7/7/2012
Another spectacular chapter! I'm really sad that James's parents died but I guess I saw it coming and I can live with it.

Will Severus and Harry become friends again? I hope so :}
really good story
Flo des bois chapter 21 . 7/7/2012
Wow! That's really great :) Lately, I haven't been checking out the HP section of FFnet because I thought the stories were kind of repetitive but I must admit that I was wrong because of you! Although I have seen many HP fics dealing with time travel before and showing Harry going back to the Marauders' era, yours is noticeably different. First, you took care to forge a different identity for Harry, not just one you would write up just to include him in the Potter household, there's still a lot of suspense about the identity of Harry's father and I can't wait to read about the big reveal
Second, I love reading about the relationship between Harry and James and I love how they are being regular brothers, they have a normal relationship, they fight and they tease each other and those little things make their relationship easier to believe in :)
I must admit though that I'm kind of surprised of how oblivious Harry is being about the whole Severus issue... For an observant guy, he can pretty thick But it may be because Severus was his teacher in another life and it may be weird to consider that Sev might have feelings for him...
I think I'm going to have to stop right there or I'll bore you to death I read you went to France and I'm kind of interested as I am myself French :) Where did you go? Did you like it there? J'attends ton prochain chapitre avec impatience ;) (can't wait for next chapter)
nice!
nekoto2panda chapter 21 . 7/7/2012
I know that Harry will end up with Sirius. I'm a fan of both SeverusXHarry and SiriusXHarry... but I seriously want Harry to end up with Severus right now. They are such a good dynamic in A New Life. And its so cute and awkward and full of nervousness and insecurities on one pare and obliviousness on the other.

The story seems very accurate to the canon timeline. Very well written and believable.
brightsun89 chapter 21 . 7/7/2012
love love love it! :)
ladywatertiger chapter 21 . 7/7/2012
It seems as if you are going to have Charlus and Dorea die soon. I hope not
Away forever chapter 21 . 7/7/2012
"Then fate stepped in"
As Fate's a very evil person to Harry. Maybe she'll be nice for once? No? Well I'll just wait.

Nicely done chapter btw. :)
1,785 | « Prev Page 1 .. 67 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 87 .. Last Next »