Reviews for A New Life
emmettcullenlover45 chapter 20 . 6/13/2012
Harry is sooooo stupid how can he not realize snape freakin likes him its soooo obvious anyways i know in the summary you put HPSB when is that gonna start?
UniCryin chapter 20 . 6/13/2012
Aw, poor Severus! It actually pained me! Harry can be so oblivious sometimes.. I just hope they can get back to friends again at a later date, as I really liked what they had together.

Will Harry meet Voldemort later, or what? I've been starting to wonder about that now that the whole Death Eater business is becoming greater.

Aaand, will Rabastan appear again? I have SO many questions!

GREAT chapter (POOR LILY!), please update! :D
BlackFireOtter chapter 20 . 6/13/2012
This was great! I feel really bad for Severus :( At the end there I was almost hoping he would just grab Harry and kiss him to get his point across lol. But then, it would be so complicated. Maybe it is better Harry doesn't know, although I hope he and Sev can still be friends later on.
PersephoneJackson123 chapter 20 . 6/13/2012
Great chapter :) It was really emotional and just perfect! I'm so worried about Charlus and Dorea...are they alight? You're not going to kill them off, are you? I can't wait for Sirius and Harry to finally get together! :D

-May your quill never run dry of ink-

,PersephoneJackson123
Phenomenal chapter 20 . 6/13/2012
Ok,let me start by saying that I love your story and your style of writing.I honestly consider it one of the best time travel stories in the site and I'm always looking forward to reading the next said,I also become very frustrated with the plot every time you update.I realise the story is Family/Romance and not Adventure,but Harry's inaction towards Voldemort's campaign seems completely illogical to me.I know he just got a family,and he no longer bears the burden of The-Boy-Who-Lived and the prophecy,and it's normal to indulge a little and be happy,but it's completely against his character to not even consider acting on his knowledge of the future and try and stop Voldemort,either by himself or by informing Dumbledore(even inderectly) of the Horcruxes.I mean, it doesn't even cross his mind,and he knows that in the next 3-4 years everyone he loves and cares about would be either dead or imprisoned by Voldemort!Instead,he spends his time reading school subjects he already learned the first time around (and no matter what the fannon thinks,quite good actually-he was able to fight to a stand-still,or even win against adult Death-Eaters with years more experience than him since he was 15, as the fight at the Department of Mysteries clearly shows).It is as if he is a completely different person than the one he was in the future,more closely resembling the very mature 15 year-old everyone thinks he is,rather the 22(?) years old war veteran he truly is.

Which brings me to the next problem: Harry's seemingly loss of knows James and Sirius humiliate Snape in their fifth year(in fact he was quite disraught about it when he saw the memory from Snape in the 5th book),and yet he does nothing to prevent it-in fact,he kinda helps them indirectly b "creating" the spell they use on him!He also knows about Sirius luring Snape to the Shrieking Shack during the full moon-he actually aknowledges that he remembers it when he learns Snape is spying on the Marauders-, and again he seemingly forgets about it and does nothing to stop finally ,he knows both sets of his grandparents don't leave past November 1981 at least,and yet he seems genuinely surprised in this chapter when Lily's parents died ,and doesn't get suspicious or particularly worried when Charlus and Dorea get only reasons I can think for his loss of memory(and his inaction towards Voldemorts's rise) are:

a) your are trying to create unnecessary drama by sacrificing plot and character coherence -which I really don't think you would do(or at least I hope you wouldn't),or

b) you are going with Rowling's explanation of time travel,that is,that you can not change the which case we all know how the story will end- Sirius will get unjustly imprisoned in Azkaban for 12 years and die 2 years after he gets out,and Harry will either die before 1981 or leave Britain altogether after erasing everyone's momories of his existence,since there is no mention of James' "brother" in this is the case,I at least will be left very unsatisfied and disappointed with the story.

I really don't want to seem like I hate the story,because I honestly don't.I really,really like it would be nice if Harry at least aknowledged in his head the above issues, because they are the only glaring faults in an otherwise perfect story.
PhoenixRose92 chapter 20 . 6/13/2012
I understood it. Poor Severus... He must feel like he's going to be alone forever... I wish he was real so I could hug him! ! !
Aile d'Argent chapter 20 . 6/13/2012
xD severus is JEALOUS ! and Harry's reaction was so cute...

anyway *-* I hope Sirius realised his feelings for James' little brother... I can't wait to see them toghether.

Until next time !
SHuntress chapter 20 . 6/13/2012
*pouts and sniffels* poor Harry and Severus, so much misunderstanding and growing up. You made me cry! So, fix it, soon ;) *waves and vanishes*
Ayumu smile chapter 20 . 6/13/2012
Haha! awesome! I was just about to read chapter 16 when i saw you updated! Lucky me!

I hope Sirius and Harry are getting together soon. How long is the story going to be? Just asking. :)
smores503 chapter 20 . 6/13/2012
ughhh severus and harry getting together simply SCREAMS catastrophe! *shudders* i don't want him to tarnish poor harrikens...i'm also really glad he got together with alicia but i can't wait for him and sirius!
Devientity chapter 20 . 6/13/2012
Wow, that was an awesome, dramatic and rather intense chapter. There are so many other points I could rant on, but then you would be forced to read quite an essay :-)

Looking forward to the next chapter and can't wait to see what happens
Marauders and Pranks chapter 20 . 6/13/2012
Love the story! :) When will you update next?
brightsun89 chapter 20 . 6/13/2012
I love it! poor sev! I feel so bad for him! :"( Are we going to find out more info about harry's dad? And when is Sirius going to start liking harry? I can't wait for that to happen! I can't wait for your next update! This is my favorite fanfic!
whimsicalfancy chapter 20 . 6/13/2012
Snape trying to get Harry to join Voldemort had me feeling

offended on Harry's behalf, when his mother died at Voldemort's hands. And Snape knew that and thought Harry'd come around.

I'm glad Harry has a girlfriend because getting involved with Sirius would very uncomfortable, if he had no dating experience.

Now, I just want Sirius to notice Harry, sofar there really hasn't been any indication he's interested in Harry. So, I'm waiting for that.

Anyways, this was a lovely chapter and I'm looking forward to your next post.

P.S. It seems like Charlus and Dorea are not going to have much time left. I really don't want this to happen.
Karasu-LaoHu chapter 20 . 6/13/2012
Awwww I wonder if it is weird for Harry, you know, seeing his parents together. Well, loved the interaction between poor Sev and Harry, as well as Reggie! At one point I was hoping for some RegHarry, but now I'm pretty happy with thier friendship! Well, please feed me more! Love this story!
1,726 | « Prev Page 1 .. 67 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 87 .. Last Next »