Reviews for A New Life
Guest chapter 21 . 7/9/2012
That's very interesting. Hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/9/2012
Absolutly love your story:) Cant wait for the next chapter:)
goldentree chapter 21 . 7/9/2012
great chapter :) but it's so sad that Charlus and Dorea died :(
thanks for the update
S. Rune chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Nice begining, quite original too. But angles not angels, and straight not strait.
Nocturnal Rose chapter 21 . 7/8/2012
Love it can't wait for more! Seriously LOVE IT!
Moon Gibbs Potter chapter 21 . 7/8/2012
This is a really good story! Update soon.
Evi15 chapter 21 . 7/8/2012
Okay...I WANT SEVERUS AND HARRY TO BE BEST FRIENDS AGAIN TTTT WAHHHHHH!
Guest chapter 21 . 7/8/2012
Alas Earwax
You have written a very good story although I wish you would go to after the first war and NOT change the rating. I wonder if Harry being there would mean that Lily got pregnant later or earlier than october so that Voldemort would go after Neville instead and let baby Harry live. Or maybe Lily taking Petunia and Vernon out ( If she allows it) that would change Harry's treatment there!
Good job but you should keep the rating down!
Janelly Slytherin chapter 21 . 7/8/2012
TTTT such a very sad and deep chappie! can't wait to read more and if Harry will change things, wonder who his pops is, it must be someone Voldie knows for him to have gone personally to see caroline potter. -
RocknLoveGirl chapter 21 . 7/8/2012
great chapter! I like how James matured. Well, how all Marauders Lily and Harry matured, maybe not Peter tought, i still hate him!
I 'm pretty sure that Voldemort (or maybe Jedusor Jr. when Harry' s mother meet him) is Harry's father.
scifychick812 chapter 21 . 7/8/2012
Harry's father is going to be Voldemort. That's the only reason I could think of with for Harry's features and why Voldemort would attack Caroline.
emmettcullenlover45 chapter 21 . 7/8/2012
Loove this story please update soon!
Guest chapter 21 . 7/7/2012
Best Harry goes back in time story I have read
Guest chapter 21 . 7/7/2012
the pace of the story is going much too slowly! I'm so impatient!
BlackFireOtter chapter 21 . 7/7/2012
Another spectacular chapter! I'm really sad that James's parents died but I guess I saw it coming and I can live with it.

Will Severus and Harry become friends again? I hope so :}