Reviews for A New Life
DDwelling chapter 17 . 4/7/2012
YAY
Slytherson chapter 17 . 4/7/2012
In this story I'm getting the feeling that Tom Riddle might not have killed Harry's mom since a body was never found and I think maybe harry is his unknown son! Thank you for continuing this I know how hard it is to give up your personal time to write this fic for us reviewers but we do really appreciate what you write for us I think everyone does well I know I do! :)
shamelessforyou chapter 17 . 4/7/2012
I have a feeling you're going to do Snarry? Snarry never made sense to me because Snape 'loved' Lily supposedly. Now unless, Snape was in love with James in a fic, I could understand lol

But I hope it isn't Snape. I'd think it might mess up their friendship.

I hope you don't let Regulus become a DE. I would rather him tell Orion and Walburga that he is above following someone. And secretly be neutral or light.

Also, I don't want Harry to be a pushover regarding Dumbledore that's the one thing I hated about the Order. They were like a cult as well to me at least. Remus and Molly didn't help that either. The rest on Dumbledore's orders without throwing a fuss agreed to isolate Harry right when he needed someone to help him get over the death of Cedric.
zeichnerinaga chapter 17 . 4/7/2012
i like this chapter, please update soon.
Anaphore chapter 17 . 4/7/2012
It's so sweet to see James amd Harry talking "for real"...their bond is amazing ! I'm happy Lestrange is a bit out of the picture for the moment, but I can't but think something's gonna happen because of him. And I am SO looking forward to seeing James'reaction at Harry's first boyfriend (hope he won't be too overprotective !) By the way, Severus likes Harry, doesn't he ? I wonder how this situation is going to evolve...
olciak123 chapter 17 . 4/7/2012
Oh my, was Sev hitting on Harry? :D That'd or he's acting as protectove older brother and I cannot choose which one of those would be more unbelivable ;)

Amazing chapter, as always. Harry's just himlself, the dialogues are similar to daily ones, the most important events are higlighted. :* I'm waiting for more
Fudge chapter 17 . 4/7/2012
So happy with the quick update! Great ch :)
gwendel chapter 17 . 4/7/2012
I really love this story. You are a phenomenal writer.
Pypera chapter 17 . 4/7/2012
Great chapter :). I really enjoyed it. I wonder if there are plots against Harry in the house of Slytherin, as Severus' behaviour indicates!
CrystalBlues chapter 17 . 4/7/2012
great chapter!

sev appears to have a crush on harry... that's how i saw it. please don't let their current relationship be ruined.

from my perspective, i still see many many chapters before harry ends up in a relationship with sirius, and even then, there's going to be misunderstandings, heart breaks and so forth.

sirius is still too much of a flirt/ladies' man. he still sees harry as james' little brother. and he doesn't think/know he's gay.

i wonder who harry dates... :D

update soon
Jesseka89 chapter 17 . 4/7/2012
Oh please don't make Severus fall in love with Harry and then lose him to Sirius, he already lost lily to James and this would be just heart breaking for him please please give Sev some forever love!
PersephoneJackson123 chapter 17 . 4/7/2012
Amazing chapter :) It was absolutely outstanding. I can't wait to see who Harry will be with before Sirius!

The writing was flawless, the plot is magnificent, the grammar is impeccable and you just don't let me lose interest...need I say anything more about how awesome I think this story is?

Anyways, as for Lily's job position...I think she should be an unspeakable. That is one job that nobody from Hogwarts would expect her to do! You could give her a "cover-up" job as a healer (for the rest of the world she'd be a healer), while her real job would be as an unspeakable. I mean, aren't unspeakables supposed to train for two jobs, one as an unspeakable, and the other as a cover-up?

Moving on, I absolutely LOVE your story :) And I can't wait till Sirius and Harry finally get together! Can you at least give us a hint about WHEN they will finally get together? 5th year? 6th year? 7the year?

I can't wait for the next update :)

,May your quill never run dry _

,PersephoneJackson123
Sekhmet49 chapter 17 . 4/7/2012
I love your story! It was a great surprise to get a new chapter so soon. Thanks!

Btw, for Lily's job, what do you think of a Mastery in Runes? I thik it's a discipline which would suit her personality well...
Luv 2 cry chapter 17 . 4/7/2012
Thanks for the quick update! And I agree with what you said about harry in the war and everything, also I liked how you're not getting into too much detail with sirius and his girlfriends ( just doesn't seem right, him not with harry).

Nice chapter and I'm looking forward to more!
MookFree07 chapter 16 . 4/7/2012
great cant wait to read more
1,598 | « Prev Page 1 .. 68 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 88 .. Last Next »