Reviews for A New Life
Guest chapter 21 . 7/7/2012
You saved my day or night or whatever. (: I actually did a little dance when I noticed there was a new chapter. So thank you. Oh, and it might be weird but I actually miss the creepy little pervert called Rabastan. :-D Will he ever be back?
Lourdes08 chapter 21 . 7/7/2012
wohoo!
you updated. It was an amazing chapter.
Im sad that Charlus and Dorea died but Im happy of how James took charge.
Hope to read more soon.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/7/2012
thank you for the new chapter look forward to the next update
SkylerKnight chapter 21 . 7/7/2012
I had really hoped that Severus would get over it and be friends with Harry again... And poor clueless Harry thinking Severus is still in love with Lily. Its one of those things that would happen to Dumbledore... That trusting something because he thinks he knows what will happen. And we all know Severus doesn't love Lily anymore...
johnnycakewasgolden chapter 21 . 7/7/2012
First, it's me Raven Potter Weasley, I changed my penname.

Anyway, I loved how you made it known that Severus is being very petty.
I do hope so badly that you keep Regulus a neutral person, I don't like the thought of him dead.
Sad that Charlus and Dorea died. Thankfully it was of natural causes.
I love how James is being a Head of Potter House and how he and Lily are making it through as a couple. I could see James proposing in the middle of dinner in the Great Hall.
Sirius frowning and thinking on what he is missing...well, he obviously wants someone there for him like James and Lily are to each other.
I do want Sirius and Regulus to reach out to each other and make amends.
James making himself Harry's guardian is awesome. Now I wonder if he and Harry will set themselves and Sirius in Godric's Hollow in the little cottage.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/7/2012
Harry's father isn't Tom Riddle right, in other words Voldemort is it?
PersephoneJackson123 chapter 21 . 7/7/2012
Brilliant as usual :)
Guest chapter 20 . 7/5/2012
I am really enjoying your story PLEASE update soon :D
Guest chapter 20 . 7/3/2012
I hope you will update soon,because I love your story. I usually don't read Slash storys, but The moment I started reading this one I ust couldn't stop. I think Harry should have a serious relatonship with a girl first though.
Love
Guest chapter 20 . 7/2/2012
Love this story. :) Can hardly wait to find out what happens next!
TwoSoulsEntwined chapter 20 . 7/1/2012
Please continue! Really interested to where this story is going!

Um... is this going to be a slash story? I kinda have a feeling that it'll be...
Update soon! :)
Picas Lei-Fur chapter 19 . 6/27/2012
I really, really enjoyed reading this story. Please update soon!
hpfan chapter 20 . 6/25/2012
please update! im dieing to know what happens next! james reaction to sev likeing harry and then all around reactions to harry and padfoot! and you have converted me to harry/sirius by the way! you are simply amazing!
Merakien chapter 20 . 6/24/2012
Another great chapter. :)
DevianYUE chapter 20 . 6/23/2012
i dont know bout this story anymore. i just cant see sirius and harry together :s

but i can see sev and harry

not because i have anything against sirius/harry pairing cause if i did i wouldnt be reading this story. BUT the story *plot* itself leads to the conclussion of sev & harry. am i making any sense?

despite their diff POV bout dark arts, the most logical conclussion would be that sev does go to voldi, but somethign happens (for example: voldi attacks harry directly) and sev realises his mistake, but at the same time harry is with sirius, and sev realises he missed his chance, but fights for harry, and at the end harry and sev do get together.

i dont know. but i see it like that. cause despite that you did hint in another chapters that harry thought sirius was handsome. i took it like a prelude of harrys realiziation that he does like boys and not that he does like sirius like that. sides i think we r all forgetting here that harry is suppouse to be 2x. and sirius is too immature now, maybe he ll change in future chapters but i just do not see chemistry with harry. cause harrys personality do not mix well with sirius (again ) in this story.

another option of pairing, that would be a better match than sirius would be regulus.

im not saying this to discourage u to continue writting this story. but i cant keep it to myself anymore . i read the 20 chapters and that is my opinion.

i tried to writte this in a good way, like a good critic. i hope i havent offended u.

sorry for my english :/