Reviews for A New Life
StValentineSt chapter 27 . 11/26/2012
Beautifully crafted chapter XD I loved the interaction between Sirius and Harry XD They so needed some fluffy time together . Makes me wonder though if Voldemort really was trying to get to Harry by hurting James. And if so, what's gonna happen next? I just hope Harry manages protect everyone he loves somehow, he sure deserves some loving XD
musme chapter 27 . 11/26/2012
I love it very much!
bambosz chapter 27 . 11/26/2012
it's great :)
Greenie chapter 27 . 11/26/2012
I love the new chapter PLEASE update again soon
brightsidetolife chapter 27 . 11/25/2012
I loved it, I can't wait for more!
brightsun89 chapter 27 . 11/25/2012
As usual an awesome chapter! I love love this fic! :) But I'm not going to lie you have me kind of worried, you are keeping alot of things the same and I was wondering how different is your fic going to be from the books? Mostly I dont want you to kill James and Lily! Is Harry going to see Severus again? I can't wait to see what is going to happen next! And I still really really want to know who Harry's father is!? This is one of my top 10 favorite fics!
Thanks so much for updating!
:D
Niji-neko chapter 27 . 11/25/2012
gah that evil jugson / , loved the sirius/harry interaction :"D
SagenWarrior chapter 27 . 11/25/2012
awesome new chapter. Looking forward to the next one.
inactiveaccount100000 chapter 27 . 11/25/2012
love it. I like that Harry warned James. It seems he was right about Voldemort. I hope Harry confronts Voldemort at some point. It's getting closer to the point where James and Lily learn about the prophesy, and I'm really hoping that the bad doesn't go down as bad as last time. Harry is becoming a major player though, or at least I think he will be once he's out of school and participating. He's picked a good job.

And I don't know about anybody else but this chapter was awesome and perfect and I didn't notice any spelling mistakes. :)

also, Harry's date with Sirius was so sweet! awww! love.
UniCryin chapter 27 . 11/25/2012
Great chapter! :)

I don't think you understand how unimaginable happy I get when you update! xD

Voldemort can't hurt James, cuz he's too awesome

Hey, shouldn't Harry have an animagus form too? Could come in handy if he ever got stuck in a hard situation and needed a fast get away

Please update! :D
Guest chapter 27 . 11/25/2012
Loved it! Cannot wait for the next update! Loved the Harry/Sirius relationship! It's too adorable for words :)
the22nddoctor chapter 27 . 11/25/2012
nice chapter
griffin blackwood chapter 27 . 11/25/2012
cute ch!
Lourdes08 chapter 27 . 11/25/2012
this story makes me so happy!
I love it. Sirius and Harrys relationship is developing so well.
and they told Harry about them being animagus. lol finally!
it was a great update!
thanks for posting.
horselovr171 chapter 27 . 11/25/2012
Love it! Does Harry refusing the proposition count as a defiance? Please, please, PLEASE update soon!
2,304 | « Prev Page 1 .. 68 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 88 .. Last Next »