Reviews for A New Life
fatimah.ibrahim.7564 chapter 25 . 10/27/2012
i love it when are you going to add another chapter
enchanted nightingale chapter 25 . 10/24/2012
Loved it!
Ico chapter 25 . 10/21/2012
Right... His father... Maybe Voldemort? ... Well, I would be interesting...
NotYourTypicalCliche chapter 25 . 10/20/2012
You have to update soon :)
This is so good
Dsunny chapter 25 . 10/20/2012
Well lame! I'm not number 1,000! ( Awe well haha I love this story SOOO much! Please continue! I can't wait to see Serius and Harry getting together! I love it! I kept wondering when that was going to come into play! I am scared to see what will make Severus and Regulus realize the error in their ways and seriously hope you don't kill off Reg! I like him ( What is it with poor Harry and attempting to save people but not doing so hot so far? Poor bud. All in all, pure awesomeness! Please continue!
miror chapter 5 . 10/19/2012
please update soon! i keep reading your story, and i love it, of course, it's one of the best on the site and my favorite so far!
i hope that severus will come back soon, as well as regulus... and when will we have another kiss between harry and sirius? btw, i love your harry, even if sometimes he seems to have forgotten where he comes from, and his previous life. But i understand that passing again the teenages years can change someone! thank you for your story!
Alphathewolf chapter 25 . 10/18/2012
I know I'm probably alone but I really don't care who Harry's "Father" is. I'm used to Doctor Who and Timey Wimey stuff so Harry taking the place of Caroline's son in this alternate dimension really doesn't make me blink too much. Though I can see why Harry is curious about his counter parts father. It means he'll have an answer and finally get people off his freaking back so he can focus on real issues.

Over the last 25 chapters I've gotten into a rhythm and watching Harry I can sometimes see where he is in fact Harry but there are a few times where I've cocked and eyebrow and thought this was a bit out of character. Mostly being not pressing James further on the Animagi at all after that year. Even though Harry didn't know he just let it go so easily because in the back of his head he already knew and... In a way it almost seemed like defeat like " oh they did it, now I can never become one."

Harry was never very forceful but he was curious and he has a habit throughout the books of either investigating to figure it out or at least bothering people till they admit it themselves.

Your storyline flows nicely but I disagree with the end of the first war since you pretty much have the chapters set up to continue till the end of Voldemort's reign forever. Even last chapter you hinted the prophecy might happen again in this universe with another "Harry." I'm not exactly sure how I feel about that, mostly because it ruins my suspicious that when it came time the prophecy would be about the main character rather than Jame's son meaning that once again veteran Harry is dragged into the war bit time but this time he can protect himself from living the life he did.

Overall you have a good story and it'll be interesting to see where it goes.
107602 chapter 25 . 10/17/2012
Thank you for the story so far. I feel so bad for Harry loosing both Severus and Regulus to the Dark Lord (I was really hoping Harry and Severus would get together). Maybe Harry can save them from the Dark Lord some day. You would think if the purebloods worked together they could protect their magic heritage without killing a ton of people. See you next update. :)
Guest chapter 5 . 10/17/2012
please updated soon! and a very long chapter please! and i have a question: will voldemort be trying to recruit harry? after all he is the best student and is not prejudiced against slytherin.
rose chapter 25 . 10/16/2012
please..please update as fast as possible!thats great..i hope harrys father is voldemort its so shock
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 25 . 10/13/2012
oohh!
Zlatka chapter 25 . 10/7/2012
Amazing! Thank you, I love this story :))
Areus Bookworm chapter 25 . 10/6/2012
I will make your weekend better by reviewing, only if you make my Thanksgiving (weekend) better by updating! XD
But seriously, I really loved working my way through this story. And to be honest, I didn't even realize this was going to be Harry/Sirius until you mentioned in an author note about having their first kiss planned out (which was INCREDIBLY adorable, by the way!). And the cliffhanger you left me with? That's going to keep me up wondering for a couple nights. I remember you said howitzer wouldn't be anyone we would expect, but I kind of already suspected it would be someone a person wouldn't suspect, so now I'm extremely curious of the options. For some reason I have this thought that it's Tom Riddle, which could be a reason why Voldemort wants to know more about him...plus the age kinda fits. Either way, I can't wait to find out! Update soon!
ConstantlyContradictory chapter 25 . 10/5/2012
Ahhh I feel so bad for Severus! Poor guy... I hope he finds someone and lives a happier life then in the real HP series..
That was really random but when you talked about Harry losing his friends to the dark side that was what I was reminded of... Poor Sev never had anything good happen to him...
Anyways! Great chapter! I feel bad for Harry... And robert... And Sirius... Wow, I feel bad for retty much all the characters in anyway romantically interested in Harry! But mostly Sirius and Severus...

But now on the the part of the review thats actually worth reading!

Awesome chapter! Update soon please?
CrystallizedSiren chapter 25 . 10/4/2012