Reviews for A New Life
tsukiko-uchiha95 chapter 26 . 11/5/2012
Who on earth is Jugson's source?
deanine chapter 26 . 11/5/2012
My theory: you're going to go Star Wars.

Voldemort: Harry, I am your father.

Harry: Noooooooooo...

Who else would Jugson be afraid of? ;)

As always enjoying the read.
Happy.Death.Executioner chapter 26 . 11/5/2012
Sooooooooooooooooo interestinggg, moreeeeeeeeeeee pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee
Shadow Eclipse chapter 26 . 11/5/2012
love it
can't wait
Adam-1D chapter 26 . 11/5/2012
Please, obviously it's Voldemort who's making threats. Anyway, Harry and Sirius' romance is SO CUTE! I just love it. Gah, I can't wait for the next chapter now!
lunatik89 chapter 26 . 11/5/2012
I absolutely adore your story. It one of the best if not the best Severus/Remus fic I have ever read. Please, please, please, let there be a happy ending.
contest4jen chapter 26 . 11/5/2012
Man they took their bloody sweet time to get together! Please update soon!
gibby chapter 26 . 11/5/2012
PS update soon
gibby chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I simply love this story. It is the best and most thought out Sirius?harry fanfic I have ver read. I love how you have made James and Sirius so overprotective of Harry. Hopefully we will get to see overprotective Sirius again soon, I think its cute. I love this Chapter , however I wish we could have seen Remus and the others reactions to the relationship. I really do hope Harry dosnt give in to that weirdo, with his so called proposals or listen to what he says about Sirius.
horselovr171 chapter 26 . 11/5/2012
I like those two together but Harry better not give in to that arse or the rumors. Please update soon.
LoopedInTheLoops chapter 26 . 11/4/2012
woah long chapter! i can't wait to see what happens next!
Wolfjackle chapter 26 . 11/4/2012
Nice chapter, thanks for posting. One comment, though, you keep using "preposition" instead of "proposition." It was kind of jarring, and I'm rather picky about things like that. But overall it was well written and the story was as good as always, so I wasn't too bothered, just found it amusing!
brightsun89 chapter 26 . 11/4/2012
I love it! This is the best fic ever! :) I love the action between harry and sirius and I can't wait to see more lol

I also love james in this fic he is so cute being so overprotective. I can't wait to see what you come up with next! I wonder if voldemort is harry's father? *hint hint* ;)

I really hope you update soon I'm looking forward to it!
A Nest of Nargles chapter 26 . 11/4/2012
why do i have this horrible feeling that voldemort is his father or grandfather or something? poor harry if it's true.
Kitty20 chapter 26 . 11/4/2012
Oooh my goodness! So good, you make me feel like an addict cause I need the next chapter like yesterday! Well done on another good job as always. X
2,280 | « Prev Page 1 .. 71 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 91 .. Last Next »