Reviews for A New Life
griffin blackwood chapter 25 . 9/22/2012
Good job
Ceti H. Black chapter 25 . 9/22/2012
You're evil, you know? Now, I'm going to rack my brains over who exactly is his father over and over again. I'm keeping my thumbs up for someone from a dark family, a Black or a Slytherin (not exactly from the same branch that Tom is descended from) or a Lestrange (now that would be an interesting choice).

I would also love to see the darker side of Harry, like in a battle or something. He could also have a duel with Tom so that everyone would see how powerful he is. He could even terrify them a bit -.

The prophecy is going to be different, isn't it? It could still be about Harry, just not Harry - the James' and Lily's son.

Anyway, I just love your story. Please update soon.
lala chapter 25 . 9/22/2012
i loooveee ittt gj
Merakien chapter 25 . 9/22/2012
Another great chapter. :)
goldentree chapter 25 . 9/22/2012
That was a really great chapter :) I'm curious about what Harry will try to get knowledge about his father. Please update soon.
Rrhagia chapter 25 . 9/22/2012
I do believe I fall more and more in love with this story each time I read a new chapter. Keep up the good work.
HollzHatter chapter 25 . 9/22/2012
Omg this story is getting so tense, I am desperate to know what happens next, The issue of Harry's biological father has been an end less source of curiosity for me. I thought the reaction of james was very realistic and in keeping with this story. I'm looking forward to seeing how harry and Sirius will progress from here. I love you. I love this story.
fudge chapter 25 . 9/22/2012
LOVED it, great ch, can't wait for the next (hopefully soon!)
Anime Princess chapter 25 . 9/22/2012
Poor Harry!
You had beter find out and post who his dad is ASAP!
Why can't he go to Gringotts or something?
If blood's SO important...they should have blood lineage potions avaiable!
Lourdes08 chapter 25 . 9/22/2012
Im so happy you updated!
it was a great chapter.
Im sad that Regulus joined the DE, but i was expecting it.
I really want to know what James said to Sirius, its killing me. lol
does Voldemort want to recruit Harry? is that why they are reporting to him?
hope to read more soon.
sad sabrin chapter 25 . 9/22/2012
nice
chapter
johnnycakewasgolden chapter 25 . 9/22/2012
I do hope Reggie sees the light before he dies. So don't kill him off!
Voldemort is Harry's dad.
SkylerKnight chapter 25 . 9/22/2012
I love this story but why why oh why! Reg and Harry no more! :( I know I know its part of the plot but let me bemoan the fact that they are over. :( I do hope there is a reconciliation between them in the future. Hmm and maybe Wikes is reporting to Voldermort about his fight cause he thinks Harry would be a good recruit? or maybe Harry is Voldermorts long lost son! Dun dun Dunnn! Oh can you please tell us what James told Sirius? please please please?! and did Harry ever talk to Lily about the kiss with Sirius? and does she know of the conversation that took place between James and Sirius? So many questions and Im so curios to see what happens next.
bluetoads chapter 25 . 9/22/2012
Well that answers my question. I was going to ask if Harry's father was ever found out or if I had somehow missed that part in a prior chapter. Now I just have to be patient and wait for coming chapters. Wow, Harry must be crushed, all his friends are leaving him and picking others over him even Siri.
fatesmask chapter 25 . 9/22/2012
wow didn't expect that and i do think i know who his father is it would be really ironice that and would a decent reason as to why his mother ran away in hiding with him.
2,143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 71 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 91 .. Last Next »