Reviews for A New Life
griffin blackwood chapter 27 . 11/25/2012
cute ch!
Lourdes08 chapter 27 . 11/25/2012
this story makes me so happy!
I love it. Sirius and Harrys relationship is developing so well.
and they told Harry about them being animagus. lol finally!
it was a great update!
thanks for posting.
horselovr171 chapter 27 . 11/25/2012
Love it! Does Harry refusing the proposition count as a defiance? Please, please, PLEASE update soon!
A Vulcan's Kiss chapter 27 . 11/25/2012
Nice chapter :)
Augustus Black chapter 27 . 11/25/2012
love the story. hope to know who harry's dad is soon
grts A.B
RRW chapter 27 . 11/25/2012
Now what happened to James, Sirius, and Lily was an ambush aided with insider information if I ever saw one. The order has a traitor and I would like to understand why they have not pulled their left sleeves up to see who the traitor is...therefore I am asking why Harry doesn't use that information to help fight Voldie...
Sweetdoggie chapter 27 . 11/25/2012
Good update. Only one quibble. This line: "And everyone was dueling and it was so chaotic. He seeked James out-" It should be "He sought James out-" Other than that, I don't see any problems.
catc10 chapter 27 . 11/25/2012
I. Am. Slain.
Truly dead with love and also, do they not realize that Harry is basically the best liar they know? Will that ever come into play? I mean, he can play the expected role with enough emotion as to fool them into believing he really didn't know, and they know him the best out of everyone he knows...also, I really want Harry to recruit Severus and Regalus by showing them a Pensive. I just want it so bad! Of course, I just want SOMEONE to know of Harry's true situation, and for that person to NOT be Sirius.
Tl;dr:
You've slain me. Excellent job!
Fudge chapter 27 . 11/25/2012
Love this story, hope you continue soon!
Child of Dreams chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
I thought it was 'cashier', not 'cassiere'.
paisley15 chapter 27 . 11/25/2012
Great job! I enjoyed it very much. Really, I honestly didn't know if he would act surprised at the animagi revelation or if he would be like, " Well duh! Finally! You know how long I've been waiting for you to tell me this?"
bookreader911 chapter 27 . 11/25/2012
I really like this story and how the tension is building. Hope you update again soon.
Yana5 chapter 27 . 11/25/2012
lol
Varia no Shizue chapter 27 . 11/25/2012
Adorable :) I dislike Sirius still keeping secrets from Harry, but at least he's telling some of them to him. I would really like to see Harry join the Order...and I wonder what Voldemort will do next. I can't imagine he's happy that James and Sirius got away...I wonder if he'll take out that anger on Jugson, and if Jugson for his part will take out his anger on Harry.
HarnGin chapter 27 . 11/25/2012
I loved the way you worked in Sirius and James's motorbike/police/death eaters adventure! Thanks for putting it in so well.

I'm thrilled Sirius and Harry's relationship is progressing believably. Good job.

Please tell me Harry and Sirius are not going to end up with the same father. I keep hoping that your Harry's dad is Voldie himself, but I've read enough "unknown parent" stories (and watched enough Soaps) to know that it usually turns out that the parent is the worst possible person in the child's life and this is one time that Voldie would not be the worst person.

Regardless of how you handle Harry's parentage or if he even ever finds out, thanks for writing an entertaining story. I look forward to Chapter 28.
2,337 | « Prev Page 1 .. 71 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 91 .. Last Next »