Reviews for A New Life
SkylerKnight chapter 15 . 3/20/2012
this was brilliant! and sad too. I'm sad Severus has lost his friendship with lily. I hope that one day she can forgive him.
Nocturnal Rose chapter 15 . 3/20/2012
Can't wait for more!
Luv 2 cry chapter 15 . 3/20/2012
i was so excited when this chapter came out! i love how you portray the marauders, they feel very real and not that cliche :)

I'm glad Harry and Severus made up.

i'm hoping for more soon!
BlackFireOtter chapter 15 . 3/20/2012
I love this story so much! 3

And when I saw how long this chapter was I almost cried tears of joy! Lol not really but I was super excited! And I am really glad Severus and Harry made up and are friends again!
PhoenixRose92 chapter 15 . 3/20/2012
Well, truth be told, I've always saw Sirius coming to live with Potters' barely alive. Like, Sirius and his parents fight. Then it escalates where they hex and beat Sirius. Sirius escapes with his life. Bloody and horrible, I know, but that's how I see it. It's really the finally straw... The reason they fight always changes. Like, they want Sirius to join Moldywarts or they want him to act like a proper "Black Heir" and Sirius doesn't want to for obivious reasons...
olciak123 chapter 15 . 3/20/2012
Loved it :)
xrosepetalx chapter 15 . 3/20/2012
Another great chapter. :)
Fallen-Petals15 chapter 15 . 3/20/2012
yaya you updated :) I want to imagine sirius just sitting at the klitchen table as every one comes down to lunch, but I think its more in character if he is found exhausted at the front door or lying in front of the floo.

In consideration to Merlin/Harry fanfics I cant remember their names but they're on my favourites list. unfortunately thye're quite short and incomplete.

FP15

PS. I think you should write a merlin/harry fanfic
Iwantyourmusic chapter 15 . 3/20/2012
I always imagined that Siruis arrived in the middle of the night or early morining looking like he had been crying with a weak smile saying something along the lines of "It's good to finally be free"
violet-snowflake chapter 15 . 3/20/2012
you need ideas for the next chapter regarding sirius?

first of all i like the new chapter! 7.469 words thats *-* awesome! i like your long chapters!

your version of the famous "mudblood-fight " makes my heart ache for severus and harry! thankfully severus accepts harry as a friend again and i hope that his summer won't get worse. harry will definitely find a way to help his friend cope with his home life! i can not imagine him sentencing someone to a simular or even worse summer than he had at the dursley's!

i've got many ideas about a possible fight between sirius and his mother ... i do not know if they are any good

1. sirius mom get's into rant mood and has topics like

- all werewolves are monsters who should be killed or something worse

- mudbloods and their rightful place in the wizarding community

- andromeda has a child with her husband who is no pureblood

- sirius should follow voldemort and become a deatheater instead of a muggle-loving griffindor fool

- sirius got a tatoo

2. betrothal contract for sirius

3. he fools around with a few woman and man over the summer (muggels) and his mother catches him in the act

4. his mother gets even more abusive towards him

5. his father died and his mother somehow thinks it is his fault

6. family meeting with some fanatic purebloods - he wants nothing to do with that kind of people

7. kreacher tries to poison him/ hurt him

or something like that ... maybe even a mix... i don't know

i can only think of problems big enough to make him leave between sirius and his mum... i alway imagined his father to be more levelheaded. sirius and his mother are both hot headed and easy to anger...

i hope i was able to help... and i can't wait to read the next chapter! ;D
YaoiSlash chapter 15 . 3/20/2012
I really love this story but I feel like it's in a constant loop. The last few chapters the samething basically happened. James does something to anger Harry and Harry falls out with him and in the next chapter Harry has forgiven him again.
PersephoneJackson123 chapter 15 . 3/20/2012
Amazing story! I loved this chapter... James is like the perfect overprotective brother ;)

When are Harry and Sirius going to get together? Is Harry going to have any other love interests?

As for your question about Sirius's appearance at the Potter's house...well, you're the author so this is completely your decision. However, if you really want suggestions, then...

How about Sirius appears on a stormy night? With bruises and blood everywhere, and the same look in his eyes that Harry had seen when he got out of Askaban. Maybe it could be a perfectly happy family dinner and all of a sudden, a very beaten Sirius Black shows up on the doorway and ends up fainting?

I'll stop now because I'm probably boring you with my ideas -_-

Anyways, I LOVE this story!

,May your quill never run dry _

,PersephoneJackson123
Someonesbaby987 chapter 15 . 3/20/2012
Loved this chapter1 can't waitfor the next one!
perfectly weird chapter 15 . 3/20/2012
First of all i would like to say that your story is fabulous and is certainly one of my favourites! I love Harry's background and the compelling way you wrote out the AU with such colourful charaters. They are just what i imagined they would be... Coupled with your story telling skills.. Well its a winner

What annoys me about the story is actually Harry himself. To be precise, what seems to me, an unrealistic view of Slytherins from Harry. Having experiences from his previous life, i would think that he of all the ppl could be better equiped to see from where James is coming from ( although James is a Git ). I find Harry's bewilderment n stubborness to accept James's reasonings annoying and not fitting with his maturity. Though it is understandable if you are going by the youthful naivety of his current life age... Hmm its just that part that annoys me cuz the rest made me giggle like mad! Keep it coming!
Guest chapter 15 . 3/20/2012
Awesome awesome story! I'm so glad Harry and Severus are friends again!
1,598 | « Prev Page 1 .. 72 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 92 .. Last Next »