Reviews for A New Life
hope to see more.
Guest chapter 26 . 11/23/2012
Love it!
sadiefan chapter 26 . 11/22/2012
Ok seriously if his father is voldey I might have to crawl in a corner and like cry or something but completely honest love this story it takes the weird factor out of sb/hp relationships because while awesome can be a tad creepy at times. Please show writers block the metaphorical finger and keep updating cause I want to know what happens especially now when shit is about to go down. Also inquiring minds want to know what happens when Lilly's eggo is preggo with himself. Will he end up raising himself or something...while strangely interesting that makes my brain hurt.
Eltanin Rose chapter 26 . 11/22/2012
Re-read this today cuz I wanted to. I love this fic so much that it's borderline ridiculous. I realized a few things though, Harry still doesnt "know" about the Animagi thing does he? I also wondered about his importance in the war. He's not the Chosen One, but hes vital in the grand scheme of things isnt he? Im somewhat confused about his role in things. Has he made the conscious decision to replace the would be Boy-Who-Lived? He was reluctant at first, has that now changed?

Also, Idk if you've noticed but you now officially have the most reviewed Sirry fanfic on here. Congrats. Hope you update soon. :)
Guest chapter 26 . 11/21/2012
Seriously love your story please keep updating there is not enough good hpsb stories
She Who Walks With Death chapter 26 . 11/19/2012
Why do I have the strangest feeling that Voldemort is Harry's father? It is a feeling that I am getting, and an idea that I've had since I started reading this. Something keeps telling me that it is so! O_o Let's hope that I am wrong.
FantasyFreakLover chapter 26 . 11/18/2012
I love this story, it's very involved. I hate that Regulus is a death eater now...anyway, I hope you update soon. I love this story.
Varia no Shizue chapter 26 . 11/17/2012
I LOVE your fic. Siriusly, I've never thought I would like HPSB so much. They're so cute together :) But I also love the way you integrated Harry into the Potter family and into their timeline. It fits so well. I also really like the various subplots and stuff...I do feel very sad for Harry, since both his slytherin friends abandoned him. I just hope they'll come to their senses. I also hope Regulus won't die in this version, though it would be pretty dramatic if he did. Not only for Harry, but Sirius too.
I also keep on thinking Voldemort's Harry's father. I know it's not realistic, but somehow I get this Darth Vader scene in my head, with Voldemort/Darth saying, I am your father! And Harry all like, NO! Anywho, I'm pretty sure Harry's real father is some pureblood, because Harry's features are so elegant, and I thought of the Blacks (it would fit in with the incestuous theme they have going on) but decided it's probably someone else.
I hope Voldemort's not the one behind the threats, though he probably is. If he is, Harry's screwed...though Sirius will protect him
arya chapter 26 . 11/17/2012
I really do have this twisted feeling that voldie will end as his father. Maybe its even the reason he wanted him killed because Harry has the potential to be a threat...

great job on this chapter again btw
Asher chapter 26 . 11/16/2012
Damn It !
WHO IS HIS FATHER!
And if you say its Voldermort By KAMI I'll KILL U !
bleachTHEsky chapter 26 . 11/15/2012
Got incredibly happy when I saw you had updated, and doubly happy when I realized how long the chapter was! Thanks for sharing (even though that cliffhanger is rather seriously frustrating I'll forgive you because I love this story oh so very much).
Herald-MageAnduli chapter 26 . 11/13/2012
Voldemort. yeah, I wonder what he would think at being called Jugson's 'little friend'. *snort*
justcuzimspeshul chapter 26 . 11/13/2012
Are you planning to have Harry go in as a spy? It would give him an explanation for why he knows about the horcruxes and such in the future.
Silkylove13 chapter 26 . 11/12/2012
Why isnt harry dealling with the horcrux in the school. He knows its there. Also i think if james and lily need a secret keeper they should be asking harry or him volunteering. Anywho loving the story
PeopleAreSoPettyAndTiny-Thor chapter 1 . 11/12/2012