Reviews for A New Life
fatesmask chapter 25 . 9/22/2012
wow didn't expect that and i do think i know who his father is it would be really ironice that and would a decent reason as to why his mother ran away in hiding with him.
Heart of a Slytherin chapter 25 . 9/22/2012
Great chapter. Love the main characters. Can't wait to see more of this story.
femaleJoey chapter 25 . 9/22/2012
Please don't get this wrong... I really love your story especially when Sirius and Harry "action"(or lack really) started... It's just that with the chapter title I actually thought it was about Sirius and James... And personally, I find this chapter lacking.. It maybe because of my anticipation from the very delicious promise the last chapter resulted that this latest chapter left me wanting and waiting for something to happen... I hope you not find this review as a flame but rather an opinion of one of your avid reader and not make you want to discontinue this... It was just that considering it took about 20 chapter for the romance the build-up is taking too long and the waiting is really hard...

I would like to ask, however, considering that Lily knows of Sirius' attraction to Harry, why was she not saying anything to James? I don't think that just because they are newly married that she will stop giving her insight to James. She must have seen the way the two interact now, after-all Lily is observant...

I am eagerly awaiting your next update..
Sweetdoggie chapter 25 . 9/22/2012
Good update. I'm still feeling unsure about the relationship with Sirius, but I'm willing to keep reading. I am also feeling very sorry for the Slytherins being sucked into Voldemort's web. I know we are supposed to think of them as bad guys, but how many were like Regulus and were joining for an ideal? Anyway, thank you for sharing your work. Hope you keep writing on this story. I feel its got a lot of potential.
marie potter riddle chapter 25 . 9/22/2012
No, Regulus is gone! I can't believe it! He is going to come back crawling to Harry and if i was him, i'd tell him a bid I TOLD YOU SO! lol And I can't believe Sirius is still talking abour how Robert took James insults lying down. Talk about hypocrisy! He's worse! Anyway good job, love the chapter Update soon!
Danna chapter 25 . 9/22/2012
Love it! As always. It gets better every chapter! :)
Update soon please, yeah?
the22nddoctor chapter 25 . 9/22/2012
nice chapter and poor Harry for loseing Regulus. Hopefuly Harry wil convince him not to join Voldemort
S.Peridot chapter 25 . 9/22/2012
A sad but thrilling chapter. Please update soon, us readers need to know what's going to happen next :)

Sarah
Guest chapter 25 . 9/22/2012
Omg that was awesome! I am loving how u have integrated the war in the lives slowly yet firmly ... Also I would have like to see sirius's POV about the kiss... I mean it was a really big deal :) other than that absolutely perfect I loved it!
PersephoneJackson123 chapter 25 . 9/22/2012
Oh Merlin, this chapter was beautiful! I feel so horrible for Regulus. I was really hoping that Regulus and Harry might become close friends :/
AND YEAAAH. Finally! Harry is going to go find his father! The weird thing is that the first person to come to mind is STILL Nicolas Flamel.
TwoSoulsEntwined chapter 25 . 9/22/2012
YOU... EVIL... YOU STOPPED IT RIGHT THERE?! ME NEEDS MORE! UPDATE SOON OR ELSE...! *no pressure though xP*
UniCryin chapter 25 . 9/22/2012
Great chapter! :D
And ooh, what if his father is some famous person? Either in the muggle or the wizarding world? I'm so looking forward to the next chapter!
Btw, I think it would be cool if Harry came up with a new spell, either for healing, or for fighting :P A spell only he knows ;D
Please update fast!
Mayalabeille chapter 25 . 9/22/2012
now my week end is a lot better than expected! :) nice surprise just before going outside. I 'm really sad for regulus and harry , i tought they would stay friends longer... and its really time we know something about harry's father.
Since you were sooo late :) is there any chance that the next chapter will be updated sooner? :)
Harry Sirius chapter 25 . 9/22/2012
You can't leave us like this?! To leave us hanging like this in the air!
When are you publishing the next chapter?
I can't wait!
moonglazerz chapter 25 . 9/22/2012
noooooo reg! ahhh im so curious as to who is harry's mysterious father O.O
2,144 | « Prev Page 1 .. 72 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 92 .. Last Next »