Reviews for Perfection
Tegan's Muse chapter 8 . 6/15/2013
I just read "Passion" and I had to follow you so I can check out your other Voyager stories, and possibly your SVU stuff. I loved the way you handled the Captain's reluctance to break Starfleet protocol and how she talked to her senior staff. I thought the discussion between her and Tuvok was perfectly in character and could hear his voice clearly as I read it. The same goes with Seven. I loved how you opened it up with her interaction with Naomi. It was a cute scene but very much in character for the ex-Borg. I look forward to checking out your other stories, and greatly enjoyed this one. Thanks for posting it.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 8 . 6/21/2012
Well written. Love the progress both couples make.
kristybeth chapter 8 . 12/19/2009
My friend asked me how I know if a fan fiction story is good or not, and I said it is good if the characters in the story talk and behave as they do in the show, and if I can easily picture the story as a show. This story does all that. Thank you so much for writing this and sharing it. Keep 'em coming.
Wispr chapter 8 . 12/11/2008
What can I say but WOW and so very glad to hear that this is but the first of a series!

How you did the growth of both sets of romantic relationships was truly wondrous writing. I liked also how you did Tom's and B'Elanna's break up. It was believable without demonizing Tom himself, which I have seen happening in some stories.

The loving making scenes were truly a masterwork of writing, both sensual and erotic without going into the realm of vulgarity.

I look forward to the next installment and thank you for sharing this with us.

Wispr chapter 7 . 12/11/2008
The scene between Tuvok and Janeway really touched on both their friendship and Tuvok personality itself wonderfully.

Seven on the bridge was simply breath taking! lol

Also love the side romance you got going.

Wispr chapter 6 . 12/11/2008
Seven's speech to Janeway was truly moving and it was so in character to. I could easily imagine Seven saying something like that. Fantastic work.

Wispr chapter 5 . 12/11/2008
The party was perfect and Seven's gift to the Captain... exquisite.

Wispr chapter 4 . 12/11/2008
I'm really enjoying the slow growth of Seven's and Janeway's relationship. Plus the love what's happening between B'Elanna and Lili.

Wispr chapter 3 . 12/11/2008
You did a fantastic job with Seven's questions and the answer's from B’Elanna, very 'in' character and believable.

Wispr chapter 2 . 12/11/2008
What a great chapter and makes for interesting reading during my lunch break. The characters and their interacting with each other is so very real and imaginative. Make me feel I'm watching an episode... good work!

Wispr chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
What a captivating first chapter, love how you did Janeway's thoughts... really caught her personality beautifully!

zukofangirl16 chapter 8 . 11/14/2008
This story was awesome. I generally enjoy one-shots, but I enjoy chaptered fanfics better because they show truly how a relationship develops, and this is one of the better ones I've read.

You may have had some spelling mistakes(Like leaving out apostrophes, etc.) but that didn't stop the paragraph structure from being excellent. You truly showed how Seven and Janeway can come together not too quickly, but never too slow.

This is going to my favorites. Nuff said.
csi7 chapter 8 . 9/10/2008
I really loved this story! I look forward to reading more of your work. Thanks again for writing.
csi7 chapter 6 . 9/10/2008
Awesome chapter! I thought Janeway's gift was so adorably touching. ‘Lunar Constellation 7 of 9. Designation: Annika Prime’. That's genius of you, I might add. I love Seven's dreams- how 'efficient' and 'technical' they are. Involving equations and fixing the ship and such. I also like the growth of B'Elanna and Lili's relationship.
csi7 chapter 2 . 9/10/2008
Seven watched her go, intrigued by the emotion she knew was involved in the singular closing of the Trill's ocular cavity.

Lol, all that stemmed from just a wink. Seven is so funny. Thanks for writing this great story. I'm loving it!