Reviews for Perfection
Daisy Jut chapter 8 . 9/23
Very well paced. Go Seven!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
LKlovesAK this is DAxilla's wife. I just saw your review and I'm sorry to tell you that DAxilla passed away in February of this year. I still get her emails showing me the reviews to her stories. I wish she would have finished COEM and wrote a sequel to this story. Thank you for continuing to read her words. It makes me happy that people are still finding her stories and rereading others.

Rita Givens
LKlovesAK chapter 8 . 11/3/2014
Will there be a sequel? You promised.
Tegan's Muse chapter 8 . 6/15/2013
I just read "Passion" and I had to follow you so I can check out your other Voyager stories, and possibly your SVU stuff. I loved the way you handled the Captain's reluctance to break Starfleet protocol and how she talked to her senior staff. I thought the discussion between her and Tuvok was perfectly in character and could hear his voice clearly as I read it. The same goes with Seven. I loved how you opened it up with her interaction with Naomi. It was a cute scene but very much in character for the ex-Borg. I look forward to checking out your other stories, and greatly enjoyed this one. Thanks for posting it.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 8 . 6/21/2012
Well written. Love the progress both couples make.
kristybeth chapter 8 . 12/19/2009
My friend asked me how I know if a fan fiction story is good or not, and I said it is good if the characters in the story talk and behave as they do in the show, and if I can easily picture the story as a show. This story does all that. Thank you so much for writing this and sharing it. Keep 'em coming.
Wispr chapter 8 . 12/11/2008
What can I say but WOW and so very glad to hear that this is but the first of a series!

How you did the growth of both sets of romantic relationships was truly wondrous writing. I liked also how you did Tom's and B'Elanna's break up. It was believable without demonizing Tom himself, which I have seen happening in some stories.

The loving making scenes were truly a masterwork of writing, both sensual and erotic without going into the realm of vulgarity.

I look forward to the next installment and thank you for sharing this with us.

Wispr chapter 7 . 12/11/2008
The scene between Tuvok and Janeway really touched on both their friendship and Tuvok personality itself wonderfully.

Seven on the bridge was simply breath taking! lol

Also love the side romance you got going.

Wispr chapter 6 . 12/11/2008
Seven's speech to Janeway was truly moving and it was so in character to. I could easily imagine Seven saying something like that. Fantastic work.

Wispr chapter 5 . 12/11/2008
The party was perfect and Seven's gift to the Captain... exquisite.

Wispr chapter 4 . 12/11/2008
I'm really enjoying the slow growth of Seven's and Janeway's relationship. Plus the love what's happening between B'Elanna and Lili.

Wispr chapter 3 . 12/11/2008
You did a fantastic job with Seven's questions and the answer's from B’Elanna, very 'in' character and believable.

Wispr chapter 2 . 12/11/2008
What a great chapter and makes for interesting reading during my lunch break. The characters and their interacting with each other is so very real and imaginative. Make me feel I'm watching an episode... good work!

Wispr chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
What a captivating first chapter, love how you did Janeway's thoughts... really caught her personality beautifully!

zukofangirl16 chapter 8 . 11/14/2008
This story was awesome. I generally enjoy one-shots, but I enjoy chaptered fanfics better because they show truly how a relationship develops, and this is one of the better ones I've read.

You may have had some spelling mistakes(Like leaving out apostrophes, etc.) but that didn't stop the paragraph structure from being excellent. You truly showed how Seven and Janeway can come together not too quickly, but never too slow.

This is going to my favorites. Nuff said.