Reviews for The Book of the Dead
1ori ann chapter 42 . 1/20
Please complete. I have read some of the other stories tied to The Book of the Dead, so at least, I have an idea of other issues that occurred. However, I would like to see how you designed the rest of the story.
1ori ann chapter 32 . 1/20
Freddy?
NYCUtopia chapter 42 . 11/16/2013
What a cliffhanger! I feel as if Muriel H. were talking to me! But I don't have enough imagination to come up with a method! Only enough to imagine that Hermione does. Yeast... how I loved that.
I dearly hope the rest of this story will be revealed to our hungry eyes someday.
Time to retrace my steps and comment on the Necromancer.
Pentatonic chapter 42 . 9/6/2013
I adore the way you've used ideas from Rowling and Nix. It fits together seamlessly, along with the way you've developed the personalities of characters trying to heal from past traumas while also trying to solve new problems.

Please, please continue this story! It's one of the most engaging page turners I've read recently. I would love to find out what happens.

May I ask why you put it on hiatus? My name is Jess, and I can be reached at jalbertini25 at gmail dot com.
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 42 . 7/1/2013
I started out reading this fic's predecessor on AO3 then switched to your own site. Then I followed the link you had to this sequel posted here. I've read all of it in one go and am so sad that it leaves off here. Is there more posted elsewhere? If not, do you think you'll ever be coming back to this? I am dying to see what happens to everyone! And maybe spot some more references to Dune and Doctor Who too. ;)

Odrade (- See! Dune fan. :) I'm TreeGoddess at AO3 and Granger Enchanted.)
Eta Carinae1 chapter 42 . 2/17/2013
Aww it's over
Eta Carinae1 chapter 28 . 2/16/2013
I GOT THIS ONE! "I see dead people" is from Sixth Sense. I can think of nothing else whenever I hear/read that line
rhinkley1 chapter 42 . 2/7/2013
Please...PLEASE...continue this story.. I know you said that you are on hiatus and will not be getting back to it anytime soon but please reconsider. I know your personal/professional life has probably taken off and you are quite busy but finishing this would mean a lot to your readers. (usually I never start something I know has not been finished... but I just loved the first one so much, and this one looks very promising... think about it.
musicalkilljoy chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Amazing story, I couldn't stop reading it! Very well written and full of very original ideas! A must read! Thanks! :)
excessivelyperky chapter 42 . 8/18/2012
"We develop a new kind of therapy," Muriel said simply.

"We do?"

Muriel shook her head and smiled. "No, actually. You do."

-Ha!

But who will give any therapy to Snape? He's going to be instrumental in Hermione's therapy. When is he ever going to get any help?

And will you ever update, she whines?
Emma chapter 42 . 8/15/2012
I read the apprentice and the necromancer straight through a few months ago. I liked it so much that when I stumbled across it again 3 days ago, I read it straight through again. Then I discovered the sequel! Which I (once again) read straight through...up to chapter 42, at which point, you went on hiatus. Please, please return from hiatus and finish this story!
Vale of Tears chapter 42 . 4/7/2012
Love this, and can't help noticing you haven't updated in over a year... Any chance you might be thinking of it? Hope you are, and thanks a million for this fic!
Karakehribar chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
A great story, & I'm delighted to hear that it will be continued!
Michaela Perry chapter 42 . 2/12/2012