Reviews for The Book of the Dead
Zedoc chapter 42 . 4/3
Please dont abandon this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
Agree with Marshmallowmann... sad that you've abandoned this one. And don't put out an authors note saying you haven't because we won't believe you. Only way to prove you haven't is continue the damn fanfic! A shame, really. The Apprentice and the Necromancer is one of my top ten fave fanfics of all time, was actually what introduced me to the Abhorsen series to begin with! And those have become some of my favorite novels! So I really am grateful for your work on that particular fanfic, seriously: CHEERS!

But... to abandon the sequel? Garth Nix would spit on the ground and curse you.
Marshmallowmann chapter 42 . 12/29/2017
Wow reading some reviews it's truely depressing the hopes people had over 6 years ago that there will be a finished story... and then here i am pressing the 'subcribe button' because of how gullible i am.
Marshmallowmann chapter 42 . 12/17/2017
Omfffg how is this the last chapter
kate1309 chapter 42 . 10/28/2017
I know you haven't updated in several years, but I would love it if you would continue this amazing story. I need a satisfying end for this, they deserve it. If you won't continue for me, at least do it for yourself. I absolutely adore this story, I would die if you managed to continue!
carolinesi chapter 42 . 4/17/2017
I really like this Sequel and I hope the hiatus will be over soon.
httpswww.fanf chapter 42 . 12/21/2016
non mi piace fa schiffo
Shortscotwifey chapter 42 . 8/8/2016
Wow, great story. Love the character development and the way the story weaves. I really am interested to find out if Hermione finds a way to use her magic. I do believe it would take something big for it to happen something happening to someone she loves or the school. I hope you go back to this story It really is great along with the Necromancer and the Apprentice. Thank you for sharing the story.
KM chapter 42 . 5/6/2016
Hope you decide to pick up this story again, it's fascinating.
billjenny6972 chapter 42 . 12/19/2015
I've invested over a week of my life reading this story and the one that came before it. Please please please update so that I know how it ends!
BreathingStar chapter 42 . 5/5/2015
Well, this was such a hopeful line to end with. I really hope that Hermione finds a way to accept her magic again.
Your characters have grown on me during the last week or so I spent reading Apprentice and it's sequel. They are all so very unique and likeable that you cannot but love them.
Therefore I would obviously be very happy to learn more about their lives and struggles.
I wish you all the best for your life, and hope that you will continue writing, if not this story then something else, because I think that you are incredibly talented. :)
Best regards!
mshccs chapter 42 . 11/18/2014
Pkease please finish this fic! :)
Nina chapter 42 . 11/7/2014
I just read the apprentice and the necromancer in four Days and now I'm so diasspointed that the sequel has been on hiatus for a few years. I simply cannot wait to hear what happens next! I even went to your website hoping that there were more updates that I hadn't seen.

Clearly, people love your stories. You're one of the highest ranking authors of HP fanfiction on here. Keep going! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Awww, with your addiction to tragedy, hurt, drama, and horror it's no wonder you have a hard time writing now.
Sierra-A.W chapter 42 . 8/24/2014
I just thought I would drop a line. I'm not big on leaving reviews, but I found your story the apprentice and the necromancer and read it in a whirlwind of a week, and then found the sequel. I know it has been a few years since you updated this story, but I wanted to let you know that I was really interested in it. I still am. I want to find out what happens to Hermione. I also want to know about the significance of Harry being able to see dead people. I don't know if you will ever update this story again. If you have no intention of updating it. Do you think you could send me a summary of how you envisioned the rest of the story playing out. I would be very grateful if you did. You are an excellent writer. Thank you!