Reviews for Viva Las Vegas
Lauren chapter 7 . 1/15
Clever plot, nicely done and a great read. Thank you so much for writing!
LKlovesAK chapter 7 . 11/3/2014
Just reread this story. It touched me again as the first tme. Some things bear repeating. Thank you. I proposed to my wife after I sighned papers to our house. A first for both of us. There was not a dry eye in the room. Did not know lawyers could cry.
Texaschic1 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I read this story some time ago and decided to reread it. It's still in my top ten of all the stories I have read here. I love the characterization and the realness of the story. Thank you for sharing it.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/17/2012
I have read this before and I liked it then and now. Thanks for sharing!
Pixi chapter 7 . 9/12/2012
That was beautiful, thank you I loved it
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 7 . 6/21/2012
I also love this fic. Janeway finally giving in to what she wants. Seven being persistent and Tuvok is just awesome.
onyxdepthsandcrimsonstains chapter 7 . 1/16/2012
What a great story! I just LOVE J/7 together, so much! I visited Las Vegas just this year so I have a good recollection of the Strip and the Hotels. It was even more fun reading it. :) You have written some of my favorite stories with them, thank you very much for sharing!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/3/2011
Love this!
Song chapter 2 . 12/14/2010
Smiling I really like the way you write... I enjoy this chapter as well as the first one.. thanks ...smile
Song chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Loved it want more .. I think it would be nice to have more and longer stories please... Thanks you are truly an artist... smile
JaySeven chapter 7 . 10/1/2010
Oh God! This story was just brilliant.

I was in tears by the ending of it.

Excellent writing!

Thank YOU!
VoyagerwithaTwist chapter 7 . 7/27/2010
OhMyGod! this was the single most beautiful stories i have ever read. I was sceptical at first because i though it would be one of those 'dirtier' fanfics. I couldn't be more wrong! Congratulations on a brilliant story. You really have a wonderful gift.
The Sci-Fi Bard chapter 7 . 2/27/2010
This story kicked so much ass that its toes are probably REALLY sore right now! ;-)

LOVED reading this!

I wonder, are you the same DAx who posts such fine work on Incandescent Fire? It would seem too coincidental that there would be TWO such authors with similar names in existance, but then, as someone talented once wrote: "The only thing I know for sure is that in a universe as vast as this one, the possibilities are limitless".

{hugs}
monkey-in-a-tree chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
woo! i love your stories :) recently found u the other day and have started reading them. I loved this one, your a genius! awesome writing skills. and love the odd bits off humour here and there :)
Rodric Montalvo chapter 2 . 7/5/2009
Your some kind of writing wizard. Favorite line has got to be:

"Sitting down, she looked at the Captain. “How was your day?”

Janeway could almost hear the ‘dear’ on the end of the sentence and her pulse quickened."

Gave me goosebumps. Had to step away from computer cuz of sheer raw awesomeness.