Reviews for Please trust me
marielosbooksfan chapter 21 . 2/21/2011
Hello¬°!

I just finish reading your fic, so I wanna tell you that it was awesome, hehe I won a couple of punishments because i didn't wanna go to bed until finishing the chapter, but it worth it. Right now i'm going to start with the sequel, i'm going to get prepared for more punishments...

Have a nice day...

Marielos
morganpetrovapendragon chapter 4 . 5/23/2010
very good
Isabella Marie Whitlock8890 chapter 11 . 3/16/2010
great chappy! I really enjoyed reading it! It really was great! & What does S.S. mean?
Isabella Marie Whitlock8890 chapter 10 . 3/16/2010
Wow! Great chappy! I'm glad Bella got Edward to go hunting with Emmett! & why does Jacob want to talk with Bella!
Isabella Marie Whitlock8890 chapter 9 . 3/16/2010
Great chappy! Although I was shocked that even though Bella was really week she made it all the way to the Cullen's house! & I'm really glad that Edward wasn't mad at Bella for going to his house to tell him he was stupid!
Isabella Marie Whitlock8890 chapter 8 . 3/16/2010
I'm glad Alice & Edward got Bella to start eating again! Great Chappy! Keep up the good work!
Isabella Marie Whitlock8890 chapter 7 . 3/15/2010
I should of known he'd still have to leave! Will Bella ever see Edward again? Please say yes! great chappy! keep up the good work!
Isabella Marie Whitlock8890 chapter 6 . 3/15/2010
I knew it, I knew it, I knew it, I knew it Edward was being framed this whole time & not just by anyone But by James! great chappy Keep up the Amazing work!
Isabella Marie Whitlock8890 chapter 5 . 3/15/2010
O please o please o please let Carlisle have a way to fix this please I beg you! I like the story but it's really sad right now! & I don't like when Edward has to leave Bella it's so sad besides I think they Need each other!
Isabella Marie Whitlock8890 chapter 4 . 3/15/2010
OK! wait a minute whats going on is Edward going to leave Bella! Are all the Cullen's going to leave? great chappy by the way! & sorry bout all the questions its just that I'm really confused right now cuz, first Edward told Bella he didn't do kill anyone! But now he's saying that there is a chance that he did do it!
Isabella Marie Whitlock8890 chapter 3 . 3/15/2010
wow! great chappy! but I have to say I hope Bella wil trust Edward I really do. I just don't believe that Edward would do something like that! & why do I get the feeling Edward is being set up or framed?
Isabella Marie Whitlock8890 chapter 2 . 3/15/2010
O My Gosh! Is Bella going to be OK? great chappy by the way! Keep up the good work! I hope Bella feels better soon!
Isabella Marie Whitlock8890 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
wow! Amazing chappy, but I'm just wondering is Jakob telling Bella the truth or is he trying break Edward & Bella up? I mean Edward's a vegetarian why would he kill a human if he's a vegetarian?
K Krystine chapter 1 . 12/25/2009