Reviews for Yellow Good
hardcorenope chapter 5 . 9/13/2008
Hooray! Noah! Hee, hee. You should be really mad at me. I haven't been on here in months, otherwise I would have gotten really really excited right when you put this up. You have my permission to hurt me next time you see me.

But anyway, this is great! And I get to be smartish sounding! YAY!
hardcorenope chapter 4 . 8/2/2008
YAY! It's me, reporting live from down south in Alabama! Sorry that I just now got to read this chapter...but now that I have read it, I can tell you that it's AWESOME! Plus, I not only got to talk to King Mickey, I got to DRIVE! And be the oldest! WOOT!

So, um, yeah... YOU ROCK MY SOCKS!
O' Future Ruler Maria Larry chapter 4 . 8/1/2008
One of my favourite chapters! I love that, heeheehee.

Hey... you know what would be funny! (Whoops, don't wanna give out any information about the rest of the story, I'll call you about it)

(pouts) Are so saying that.

Saber: Ignore her, she has no clue how to take a compliment.
Kanarah J chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
You have no idea how ANNOYING that was! Why in the world didn't you just write a summary? I had to scroll through half a page of text just to get a vague idea of what your story was about, when it would have been much simpler for you to just use the summary feature to write twenty or thirty words about your story. I assure you, if your fanfiction is any good, all the pomp and circumstance leading up to the actual fic is completely unnecessary to get the reader's attention. This 'chapter' (which goes against the guidelines of this website, mind you) completely turned me off.
hardcorenope chapter 3 . 7/7/2008
YAY! I'm in it! I'm in Jwan's story! (I'm doing my happy dance, in case you couldn't tell!) I officially dub this story sheer brilliance!

One problem though, why'd you give me the hard name? You know I'm not that smart!
O' Future Ruler Maria Larry chapter 3 . 7/7/2008
Love the hair battle. Always have. I remember when you talked over at lunch. (whoo! That was a long time ago!)

I think my favourite POV is Max, just as a fun fact. I love this story! (clearly)
hardcorenope chapter 2 . 6/24/2008
Ugh! I'm not in it yet! Other than that major flaw, it's brilliant Jwan, ( or Cixalea, whatever you want me to call you this time) you get the point. You're awesome! I'm jealous, like I am for Maria.

You rock! Your story rocks! Your fish hero rocks!
O' Future Ruler Maria Larry chapter 2 . 6/24/2008
Ha ha! Sweekin! Great job, as always, Cix!

You've been writing and reading to me for so long that I'd forgotten how it started. I'm astonished that over the course of all that time, you're still just that good!

I look forward to re-capping the rest.

Dax.