Reviews for So, So Sorry
Kuroya chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Ahh, this is such a Vincent thing to do. :( He just won't let himself be happy. He's convinced that he'll hurt Yuffie and dishonor Lucrecia's memory if he tries. So he stays stuck in the same old pattern of being miserable and guilty. At this point, he probably needs it; he wouldn't know what to do without it. He can't remember what it was like to be happy, and anyway, he's convinced that he doesn't deserve to be. I think that, in order for a relationship between him and Yuffie to work, Vincent would have to learn how to be a little selfish, and do what he wants, not just what he thinks is "best" for Yuffie. Even then, he'd probably be eaten up by the guilt, convinced that he's doing something terrible to Yuffie.

As always, I think this piece is perfect the way it is. I wish I could offer suggestions or constructive crit, but there's simply nothing there that needs to be changed or fixed. What can I say? You're just that talented. :)
Kiariad chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
I think I'm going to cry.
Chaerring Trinity chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Hm... I'd like to see you make it longer. The end is really confusing. I like the way you kept it vague but is he talking of belonging to Yuffie or Lucrecia? or does he even realize whom?
Iseki chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Oh oh, the unspoken words... the imaginary Vincent... three weeks and the inevitable fight between two women, one alive and one dead. My little heart clenches with the angst!

I honestly cannot see anything in need of improving. (Except that this must now be followed up by a "yuffie-bangs-vincent-on-a-sugar-high-and-dreams-about-flowers-and-horses" fic to remind us all of the lighter side. XD)
Valentine'sNinja chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Can I offer you one piece of advice? Don't second guess what you write or your talent. I've noticed that you think of some of your works as not worth while, but if that were the case, no one would read or review. You have amazing talent and though we all realize that there's more that we have yet to learn, you do an amazing job with your writing the way it is now. I hope I wasn't too confusing with that, but I've visited your author's page too...

Now, as for the drabble, I think it's great the way it is... unless you want to give us a sequel? In that case, I would be a very happy reviewer! Maybe a small piece on Yuffie's reaction when he finally returns? Whatever you decide to do is fine with me and I will gladly read and review. You have easily become one of my favorite writers. You capture the feelings of the characters impressively and you know how to handle the angst. I love very much the way you portray Vincent. Anyway, great job with this piece and I hope my words didn't insult you or disturb you in any way. I've said them with the best intentions. Hope to read more from you soon!

Joey
Cheerie Mai chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
there is so much emotion inside this little piece. the first thing I thought about at the end of this was Yuffie's expression at the end of the game. this is so powerful. you have such an elegant, pointed style. however, I think this is better off as a drabble. you couldn't take as much away from it if there was more. excellent job.
Breadaknee chapter 1 . 6/24/2008

This is sad.

Poor Yuffie.

You need to make this into a story, BIG TIME.

And I don't really see any places needing improvement, I think you did excellent with this one as well.

Be proud, please. :)

And don't forget to make this into a wonderful, wonderful story; just like the rest of them!
MysticSpiritus chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Please continue this. It was sad and sweet at the same time.

Mystic
les yeux sans visage chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
I have gto agree, Vincent would certainly be proud. LOL But I do like this. I would like to see you place this into a story as you stated earlier. It would be good. :)
Franbunanza chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
sweet, that was good! Yuffie's expression at the end of DoC always breaks my heart. This was a good exploration of that :D