Reviews for Stiled Thunder
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 17 . 3/2/2012
This is a very interesting story concept, and quite plausible in some ways. I hope you get the time and interest to continue it!
muuu chapter 17 . 8/28/2010
The ending is terrible.
PeachTeaKT chapter 6 . 4/27/2010
Oohoohoo I like this fic very much. I haven't gotten through the whole thing yet, but I will definitely be back for more. Keep writing this wonderful story!
neverchoco chapter 17 . 4/26/2010
As usual, outstanding! Great use of foreshadowing, tension, and elements I don't have names for. Love the illusion. Wish it was longer, but hey! It's nice to see your work again.

I'm not going to comment on specific details: I'm not gonna ruin it for anyone! ;D Great plot though, I can almost see where you're going with this.

-Yami
neverchoco chapter 16 . 2/5/2010
That- was utterly- amazing. I have no words to describe this piece, an I do mean the literature. I give you high praise, as you were able to write a developed and original version of your interpretation! And from this it seems like you had no trouble whatsoever! This is absolutely amazing.

Now, I'd like to know if you're going to continue! I'm so looking forward to reading more of this!

One little thing... In the scene where Lavi and Kanda were having a picnic, you forgot to get Kanda to comment on Lavi calling him Yuu-chan... unless you did that on purpose, then it was flawless.

Thank you for writing this! I thoroughly enjoyed it, and if you write more I'll be overjoyed!
Josie chapter 16 . 11/8/2009
All I ahve to say is WOW!
konina chapter 16 . 5/24/2009
that was GREAT! please tell me that it will be continued!
Yukanda6 chapter 8 . 10/18/2008
wonderfull story ! I really loove it ! Its soo beautifull..It give me emotions x3.I feel bad for Kanda though...Keep on writing lik this ! I loove it
hitomisure chapter 16 . 9/27/2008
NO! NOT! NOT SEME_KANDA!

Aham, they really suffer with tough emotion no end...T-T...

I really wonder what would happen next in their relationship.
skele-gro chapter 16 . 9/27/2008
-swoons-
kuzon234ray chapter 16 . 9/25/2008
So sad... Great chapter!

-Ray
Notaveryaffablerabbit chapter 16 . 9/25/2008
Aww, Lavi-chan! Please update soon, I can't wait to find out what happens!
Dgm-yoai-lover chapter 16 . 9/24/2008
omg this is the greatest laviyuu fic ever! please hurry and update for the love of god please!
DreamWalker18 chapter 12 . 9/7/2008
awesome story!
kandaXlavi chapter 12 . 8/21/2008
ackk dammit i 4got to login and am lazy to do so now. omg this story is degenerating to a depressed phase! let them stay together T_T

looks like allen has entered oh no! don't make him some third party? let him patch them up, don't create another pairing . oh yeah the legend you inserted is horrifying haha i hope that it's not misinterpreted by Lavi