Reviews for A Kiss Isn't Just A Kiss
Thor chapter 40 . 11/17/2013
I like this chapter... *throws it on the ground* ANOTHER!
FOLLOWING chapter 40 . 11/12/2013
It's taking so looooooong :(
Some fannnnn chapter 40 . 11/10/2013
Mel0107 chapter 40 . 4/9/2013
This has been really good so far. I'm curious how you'll finish it, but it doesn't really seem like that'll happen since the last update was in 2010. Thank you for at least getting through the rescue parts. That would've killed my curiosity. I hope you end up finishing, but regardless this is a clever and very original story.
kiwigreeneyes chapter 40 . 2/27/2013
I've really enjoyed this! I hope you finish it. :)
Guest chapter 14 . 12/14/2012
"What if she had taken his clothes and was planning to build a shrine of him?"

Haha. He is so full of himself.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/14/2012
Bwahahaa. She's got 'em.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/14/2012

Omyword. *sigh* I am loving this so much. xD
DaleksandTimeLordsandPearsOhMy chapter 7 . 11/19/2012
Hahaaaaaaaaa I LOVE the parts with the diary, they're awesome :D
DaleksandTimeLordsandPearsOhMy chapter 6 . 11/18/2012
HAHA OMG I actually laughed out loud in this one, especially where he sees the DOCTOR 4EVER thing :D can't wait to finish this :)
iPinkNinja chapter 40 . 8/17/2012
I found this yesterday, and think its great! I know you haven't updated for awhile and was curious if you planned to anytime soon. If you do, I'll be reading it! :)
ShrinuiWolf chapter 39 . 1/5/2012
Hey, just finished re-reading this fic and I am once again at awe on how great it is! I'd have reviewed on chapt. 40, but I already reviewed the last time I read it apparently, marf. Anywho, just wondering if you're planning to continue in the future or not seeing as its been a while :O!

ALSO, happy new year!
seekerchasing chapter 40 . 8/27/2011
hilariously brilliant. seriously, i cried from laughing!
Arik chapter 9 . 8/8/2011
OMG this is AWESOME see see there i never said omg to anyone before so this must be pretty AWESOME

YLCJET chapter 40 . 6/13/2011
This is such a great story! i hope you havent given up on it