Reviews for Towards Point Zero
rathrbereading chapter 5 . 1/11/2009
Woah! You're story is really good. Every time I finish a chapter I have to know what happens next.
Starkreactor chapter 5 . 7/25/2008
Oo, clifhanger!
tamasit1 chapter 5 . 7/25/2008
Mr. L is a bit creepy, not sure about blondie yet though, but at least he seems to follow orders. Hmm, I am very confused now with the strangers final statement about Pepper and Rhodey. Why would Tony think that he and Pepper are married? Since Tony mentions that he is lost in his own home I am still thinking he is in some sort of dream state and that the nightmares are far from over.
La Phoenix chapter 4 . 7/15/2008
Argg! I can't believe I didn't review this! **# *% forgetful, brain.

Anyhow, back in the land of sanity, I love what you're doing with this and like that it's already established that Tony and Pepper are together and this danger they face.
Starkreactor chapter 4 . 7/9/2008
AH! MORE!
chocolatemooses chapter 4 . 7/8/2008
What? No way, she can't be dead. Aw dang, please update soon! This story is so great, I will die if I don't find out what happened.
chocolatemooses chapter 3 . 7/8/2008
holy crap, holy crap, holy crap. I really loved this chapter. Super intense. And I loved the password PottsisHot26, cute! Off to the next chapter.
chocolatemooses chapter 2 . 7/8/2008
Okay, so this is officially awesome. I love how you sort of tied the story in with the Hulk. Awesome
chocolatemooses chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
For some reason I have missed this stroy but wow it sounds really good. I am off to read more!
Brooke chapter 4 . 7/7/2008
WOW, this story is amazing! Once you start you can't stop reading it, great job!
tamasit1 chapter 4 . 7/7/2008
Could it be that he is in the grips of the program he is looking in to? I liked this whole sequence with him seeing things and not knowing what he was seeing. I am still very curious to find out about the other two men.
chele chapter 3 . 6/30/2008
very cool, cant wait to see more
Marchioness of Blackadder chapter 3 . 6/29/2008
DAMN RATS! DAMN THEM! They are virtually responsible for Tony being knocked out. Blame the damn rats.

Meanwhile, please update soon. :)

-D.J.T.
tamasit1 chapter 3 . 6/29/2008
HAHAHAHA, loved the A/N. I felt like I was watching an old Batman episode. Good chapter with lots of information. I am still processing. Poor Tony getting struck by lightening. Please update soon.
rebirthfry chapter 3 . 6/29/2008
So was it the bad guys behind the outage or is it really just an electrical storm?

Do du do du do