Reviews for Through It All
DragonMistressOfRedemption888 chapter 1 . 2/1
Compass left behind, it will only slow us down. Your heart will be your guide, so raise the sails and take the healm. That legendary place that the end of the map reveals is only legendary til someone proves it real.
*Through it all, through all the troubled times through all the heartache and through the pain; know that I will be there to stand by you, just like I know you'll stand by me.
So come aboard and bring along all your hopes and dreams. Together we will find everything that we're looking for. There's always room for you if you wanna be my friend. We are, we are on the cruise. We are.

Popped into by head as I read the title of this story.
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 4 . 12/15/2014
Did Draco take her GRYFFINDOR scarf!? Oh I would pay to see him wear that! XD
kris937 chapter 4 . 11/29/2014
that was so cute i loved it
Guest chapter 4 . 6/16/2013
Loved how they made out at the end! It as hot
Midori Ookami chapter 4 . 4/20/2013
Hahahaha! Perfect ending :)
HarryPotterInTheTARDISat221b chapter 4 . 2/11/2013
Love it its amazing!
Rogue187 chapter 4 . 12/25/2012
Awww
Eurwen de Vrill chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
LOL Luna and Neville watching *smirk*
DawnScarlet19610 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I really don't get why most female Harrys are named Harriet. I don't Lily and James would name their daughter that just because they named her Harry originaly. If anything, I think it would be after a flower like Lily.
imy321 chapter 4 . 5/12/2011
plz finish
imy321 chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
its looking good
mjmusiclover chapter 4 . 7/12/2010
very beautifully done :D
me chapter 4 . 7/24/2008
Nice story but I think that rape would be more complicated in the wizard world because the accidental, wandless type of magic seem to occur in times of emotional duress (which mean that rapist who hadn't taken magical precautions have a very good chance to get seriously injured).
semper paratis chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
This ended in a cute fluffy sort of way didn't it. After reading your first installment I figured you would have to do something pretty drastic to bring the two together. Is there going to be another? Good job.
njferrell chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
Can we please have more? Please?