Reviews for The Happy Weekend in Canalave City
crownthegoldfish chapter 4 . 2/24/2013
Oh my god I was Fangirling during this whole story. The way you portray Roark is truly adorable c:
ladyccino chapter 2 . 12/4/2009

uke!Roark FTW. XD

hawt lemunz. :]
ladyccino chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
lolz. :D
CloudsAreFluffie chapter 4 . 7/30/2009
AHH! I love this so much. You are an amazing writer! :3 You have made me fall in love with Gardenia. X3

And Volkner's such an asshole. X3 "We've done a lot more than-" XD It's like, one thirty in the morning and I have to pretty much eat my hand so I don't wake everyone up laughing.

Okay. Sorry. I'm annoying, I know.

But, I felt the need to harass you by telling you how wonderful you and your writing skills are. 8D
SuicidalToeSocks chapter 4 . 8/13/2008
Alright, everyone together... "D'Aw!"

Seriously. This was one of the cutest things I've read in a while, and it had the right mix of fluff and smut and humor to make it work. Plus, Crasher Wake is hilarious. I don't know why, he only made an appearance like... twice.

Anyway, great job. This is pretty much made of win and love and hope and epic and stuff.
entzunden chapter 4 . 7/13/2008
That was super adorable. I love how you captured all the little quirks of the gym leaders, especially Gardenia. Wake made me laugh and Byron, as always, made me baww. And Roark and Volkner are believably sweet. Fabulous job.
Yozoro-Kitsune chapter 4 . 7/5/2008

Talk about Byron's bombshell of the century. It's a good thing he took it so well! :D

Pfft, Volk, you sly, sneaky luxray. -wags index finger-

Aw... Waiting sucks, but I'll just have to survive won't I?

Great job! :D
Niftyii chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Lol nice :D but what does 'shipping' mean? (minamoshipping?)
Yozoro-Kitsune chapter 3 . 6/30/2008
Sorry for not reviewing sooner... I'm kinda slow at the moment. ;

Anyway, I loved chapter two. The idea of Crasher talking for HOURS reminds me of my chemistry teacher.

A dad/son battle? What a fantastic idea! I can't wait.

Doh~ Gardenia's so nosy. I smell comic relief in her future. Am I right?

What a fun story. I don't wanna wait for the next chapter, but I have to. :3
NeoFio chapter 3 . 6/28/2008
...Will you be my fanfiction Jesus? I promise to feed you and pray to you every day! But anyways, still great writing, I can't wait to read more!
404626 chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Haha yes, you're writing another one! I -love- your VolknerxRoark fics! I really can't wait for more, these always make me smile.
Yozoro-Kitsune chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
That... was... WICKED! :D

I was kinda sad at the beginning up until I realized poor Roark was having a bad dream.

And, I hate to say it, Roark's Mr. Captain Obvious. Yes, it is a bathroom, how'd you know? -indicates toilet-

Whee~ I can't wait for the next chapter! :3