Reviews for Letters in the Night
YumiDoesTheMacarena chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
That was super cute! A little hard to follow, though. Like, how are they trading these notes? How do they go from him kissing her to her holding a new note from him? It's a bit rushed, I guess.
Alhiaboo chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
ill admit i usually dont read about this pairing but i likrd it snd it was cute i agree that it needs a sequal
kouga's older woman chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Have her take him through the well, her modern day friends would drool over him! I think Miroku would be awesome with Kagome, his hands may wander, but he deffinately would be a cuddley and expressive boyfriend!
meluvpirates chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL
lauren chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
You know, since I like this story and there are really no fanfictions, I guess I'll write one of my own about Inuyasha and Kagome. (I'm at a library, not home.)

Heart of the arrow, arrow to the heart

Kikyo looked longingly at Inuyasha as they stood by the sacred tree. Kagome's own heart felt like it would crack in two as she watched from the bushes.

"Inuyasha.." whispered Kikyo. "I have seen enough, I have lived ENOUGH. I love you. I want you. Right now."

Inuyasha's golden eyes widened. "Kikyo..."

"I abide you,Inuyasha. Come with me to hell!"

"K-kikyo..."

"NO!"

Kagome rushed into the clearing, eyes tearing up. "You," she gasped, glaring at Kikyo. "ARE THE MOST EVIL, SELFISH, CONCEITED BRAT I'VE EVER MET IN MY LIFE!" Pure rage gushed from her being, with even more intensity then when she shot an arrow at Naraku for the first time. Angry tears went down her face. Inuyasha gasped. "K-kagome!"

Kagome looked up imploringly at Inuyasha. "You two," she said softly. "Were star crossed lovers." You were woven into the same trap, and your futures were destroyed. If Inuyasha wants to follow you Kikyo," she said, glaring up at the priestess. "then I will never stop him. But Inuyasha, you do not owe Kikyo your life. She was decepted, as was you. I-I-I-" she began to sob. "I don't want to take you away from kikyo. Never. But I-"

Inuyasha began to hurry to her side, mouth open,before kikyo snapped her fingers.

SNAP!

Five soul collectors rose into the air, encircling Kagome, and spiriting her up, up, up...

"Kagome!" screamed Inuyasha. Kagome desperately tried ro free herself. Inuyasha turned to face Kikyo. "Let her go!"

"DOES THAT GIRL MATTER MORE TO YOU THEN ME?" asked Kikyo quietly.

"Inuyasha!" cried Kagome, getting higher and higher by the minute. "DO WHAT YOUR HEART SAYS! AND, NO MATTER WHO YOU CHOOSE-"

Inuyasha was to remember these words forever.

"I LOVE YOU!"

Inuyasha was stunned. He quietly turned to face Kikyo again.

"Well?" she asked softly.

Inuyasha remembered...Kikyo kissing him...Kagome crying for him...Kikyo shooting him...Kagome shooting him...

What if you believed in something so strongly that when it proved false, it shattered? Inuyasha remembered...who had cared the most...who shielded him...who loved him as he was...who wanted him human...and who enlightened him.

"KAGOME!" Inuyasha wheeled about and hurried under Kagome. Drop yourself, I've got you!"

Kagome took a deep breath, and plummeted into Inuyasha's arms.

Inuyasha held her tight for a minute, before slowly and guiltily turning to face Kikyo.

Kikyo was...smiling. "You have realized..." she said softly. "The identity of whom you love. I am proud of you Inuyasha, for finally realizing. Kagome, will you accept my blessing?"

Throat too tight to speak, Kagome nodded.

"May Buddha and the gods bless onto you, Inuyasha and Kagome," she said softly. "may winter's crystals, spring blossoms, autumn's leaves, and summer's light protect you." She picked up a blossom from the ground. "Inuyasha, do you know what this is?" Inuyasha's eyes began to fill, so he shook his head. "An azeala bloom. Take care of it, as an azeala means,'take care of yourself for me.'" Kikyo kissed him lightly, and smiled at the sky as evening faded towards night. Stars were begining to dust everything. "I shall wait for you," she said softly, "in the next life."

Kikyo's soul collectors rose and spirited her away, as the moon shone, and the stars gently began to disintegrate her,as the two lover gasped in astonishment. A peaceful smile shone on kikyo's face, and she whispered, before disappearing completely, "I'll be waiting."

Kagome held Inuyasha, and Inuyasha held Kagome as they stood, near the sacred tree, on a lush green prairie as the wind howled.

Inuyasha's hand closed over the small azeala. He whispered up at the sky softly, as Kagome turned to embrace him, "Rest in peace, KIkyo. I'll always protect Kagome, I promise."

Then his lips closed over Kagome's that night.