Reviews for Mirror Image
Interesting concept - I'm excited to see where this goes. :)
TMarvoloRiddle1944 chapter 21 . 8/24/2016
Read every chapter why did you stop?!
Guest chapter 21 . 8/8/2016
"Sorry I haven't posted in awhile" 5 years later... Rip this brilliant story.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/12/2016
eh, you're right. being each others' emotional crutches won't work forever. at most until they get out a school, but it would soon fall apart. moirallegiance is so gr8 to read about, yet there is so little a it.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/12/2016
discrimin8ion at its finest. awful. i can understand the bias, but it is still completely ridculous. do not judge a book by the r8ings it gets on... i am sure that type a website exists, but i know no names.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/12/2016
last time i saw you, not last time i swa you. with the accent, but that is hard to remember and painful to type in.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/12/2016
this is actually good. you have reasonably depicted riddle. he doesn't know how lucky he is, having more than most.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/12/2016
c13ar1y, hur7ing p30p13 i2 7h3 be27 way 70 b0nd wi7h 07h3r p30p13. C13AR1Y.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/12/2016
the power the dark lord knows not... the Power of a True ) (ero. they all say it's love, but it is , doing what's right, and never giving up. and a course empathy, which isn't the same thing as love and people(of more than 10) who make that mistake(and cannot see why theyare wrong even after it is explained) are stupid. they are not synonymous
BlackFrost4 chapter 8 . 4/21/2016
Nah, the chapters fine here. There is a kind of mysterious aura to this fic that doesn't let me put it down. Its your fault if I dont finish my project for school. Anyway loving it keep it up. Best wishes
BlackFrost4 chapter 1 . 4/21/2016
Don't worry its not too much of an information overload. Interesting, quite interesting.
Salome Maranya chapter 21 . 11/9/2015
A very interesting read. Really. It's a challenge to find decent Tom and Harry friendship fics without slash (not that I object as long as it's written well). It's a refreshing change. I'll 'follow' in case updates arrive in the future.
Cheers!
Hypothetical Spiritual Entity chapter 21 . 1/30/2015
I'm enjoying the characters in particular. Especially Tom's reactions to his past self, and the Slytherin House feel very suitable.
NatNicole chapter 21 . 1/27/2015
I swear, this fic is bloody AWESOME!
Lexisfightingrobots chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Goodness, you absolutely confused me. I didn't realise when you transitioned away from Hadry and started talking about 'Tom'. I believe it was because you used the term 'soul piece' for both the horcrux and Voldemort. I was nearly about to exit away, because I didn't want to read a story where Voldemort possessed the BWL, but I'm glad I read the title of the next chapter, because this does intrigue me just so much.