Reviews for Mirror Image
Hypothetical Spiritual Entity chapter 21 . 1/30
I'm enjoying the characters in particular. Especially Tom's reactions to his past self, and the Slytherin House feel very suitable.
NatNicole chapter 21 . 1/27
I swear, this fic is bloody AWESOME!
Lexisfightingrobots chapter 1 . 1/2
Goodness, you absolutely confused me. I didn't realise when you transitioned away from Hadry and started talking about 'Tom'. I believe it was because you used the term 'soul piece' for both the horcrux and Voldemort. I was nearly about to exit away, because I didn't want to read a story where Voldemort possessed the BWL, but I'm glad I read the title of the next chapter, because this does intrigue me just so much.
DarkeLyte chapter 21 . 7/17/2014
Hi! This is a really great story! Riddle (or should I say Mason) is impressively in character, and I really like the interactions between him and Harry, and the way they influence each other. You've put a lot of thought into it! I hope you plan on continuing it?
Elise chapter 21 . 6/23/2014
Brilliant. :)
Kennilworthy Thisp chapter 15 . 5/22/2014
You mentioning Leukaemia right at the end there reminded me of something from an earlier chapter (I've been reading this all in one go, and forgot to review). When Harry is in hospital with a broken arm, there would be no concern on the part of the Dursleys over costs. Unlike America, where I assume you are from given your spelling, we have a National Health Service (oh, the joys of socialism) in Britain and treatment is free. Especially as Harry is under sixteen. You also mention in this chapter that Mr. Mason helped someone in his office whose child was suffering from cancer. The cost of treatment for cancer in England is nothing. A friend of mine recently underwent treatment for lymphoma and paid nothing towards her medical expenses (part of the reason why Breaking Bad confuses me as a TV show. It just wouldn't happen here).
d1x1lady chapter 21 . 2/17/2014
This is such an interesting story! Really loving it and can't wait to read more of your writing.
littlemsstrawberry chapter 21 . 11/4/2013
This is really good. If only there is an update
Flffy chapter 21 . 11/2/2013
Hey,
Great story! I loved it, and hope that an update will be coming soon? However, I noticed it's been years since you last updated, so I'm preparing myself to be disappointed.
It would great if you did though!
Anaelyssa chapter 21 . 11/1/2013
Interesting story. Tom seems to be getting better. I wonder what will happen when they confront the older Voldie; Dark Lords don't like competition and Tom seems rather... displeased with some of Voldie's life choices. I wonder what exactly happened to Tom's soul though. Did it get fused with the soul of the child he possessed or does his body have only a partial soul? Is he capable of reabsorbing or even recognizing horcruxes?

Double twin time sounds fun, though I doubt you'll ever reach that point with this fic since it seems abandoned.
KatzeIason69 chapter 21 . 6/22/2013
oh please oh please try and put up more chappie's to this sory. it is really getting good. this truly one of a kind of story.
Omega Gogeta chapter 21 . 4/1/2013
I truly love this story. I seriously love stories of tom riddle being reincarnated and interacting with Harry.

Update this soon. It really is a great story. Its one of the better ones out there and I'd seriously like to read about this story more.

UPDATE!
Ravus chapter 21 . 2/18/2013
Its been awhile since the last update, which is a shame as this chapter seemed to breath new life into the story. The perspective of Snape was a brilliant one. I greatly enjoyed everything about this chapter especially him catching all the small things that Harry and Tom can't hide no matter how much they try.
Ravus chapter 13 . 2/18/2013
"October 31st – the day before he was found in the orphanage – it couldn't be a coincidence."

I have enjoyed the story so far but Tom was just a little too quick in making this assumption. It probably only needs an additional line or paragraph afterwards. Something a bit more in depth about You-Know-Who's character, maybe some information that the Dark Lord was an heir of Slytherin who could talk to snakes. Something. But jumping from the above line to Tom instantly accepting that You-Know-Who is Riddle is very presumptuous and egotistical.

Aside from that the story has been interesting throughout.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/26/2012