Reviews for Mirror Image
eh, you're right. being each others' emotional crutches won't work forever. at most until they get out a school, but it would soon fall apart. moirallegiance is so gr8 to read about, yet there is so little a it.
discrimin8ion at its finest. awful. i can understand the bias, but it is still completely ridculous. do not judge a book by the r8ings it gets on... i am sure that type a website exists, but i know no names.
last time i saw you, not last time i swa you. with the accent, but that is hard to remember and painful to type in.
this is actually good. you have reasonably depicted riddle. he doesn't know how lucky he is, having more than most.
c13ar1y, hur7ing p30p13 i2 7h3 be27 way 70 b0nd wi7h 07h3r p30p13. C13AR1Y.
the power the dark lord knows not... the Power of a True ) (ero. they all say it's love, but it is , doing what's right, and never giving up. and a course empathy, which isn't the same thing as love and people(of more than 10) who make that mistake(and cannot see why theyare wrong even after it is explained) are stupid. they are not synonymous
BlackFrost4 chapter 8 . 4/21
Nah, the chapters fine here. There is a kind of mysterious aura to this fic that doesn't let me put it down. Its your fault if I dont finish my project for school. Anyway loving it keep it up. Best wishes
BlackFrost4 chapter 1 . 4/21
Don't worry its not too much of an information overload. Interesting, quite interesting.
Salome Maranya chapter 21 . 11/9/2015
A very interesting read. Really. It's a challenge to find decent Tom and Harry friendship fics without slash (not that I object as long as it's written well). It's a refreshing change. I'll 'follow' in case updates arrive in the future.
Cheers!
Hypothetical Spiritual Entity chapter 21 . 1/30/2015
I'm enjoying the characters in particular. Especially Tom's reactions to his past self, and the Slytherin House feel very suitable.
NatNicole chapter 21 . 1/27/2015
I swear, this fic is bloody AWESOME!
Lexisfightingrobots chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Goodness, you absolutely confused me. I didn't realise when you transitioned away from Hadry and started talking about 'Tom'. I believe it was because you used the term 'soul piece' for both the horcrux and Voldemort. I was nearly about to exit away, because I didn't want to read a story where Voldemort possessed the BWL, but I'm glad I read the title of the next chapter, because this does intrigue me just so much.
DarkeLyte chapter 21 . 7/17/2014
Hi! This is a really great story! Riddle (or should I say Mason) is impressively in character, and I really like the interactions between him and Harry, and the way they influence each other. You've put a lot of thought into it! I hope you plan on continuing it?
Elise chapter 21 . 6/23/2014
Brilliant. :)
Kennilworthy Thisp chapter 15 . 5/22/2014
You mentioning Leukaemia right at the end there reminded me of something from an earlier chapter (I've been reading this all in one go, and forgot to review). When Harry is in hospital with a broken arm, there would be no concern on the part of the Dursleys over costs. Unlike America, where I assume you are from given your spelling, we have a National Health Service (oh, the joys of socialism) in Britain and treatment is free. Especially as Harry is under sixteen. You also mention in this chapter that Mr. Mason helped someone in his office whose child was suffering from cancer. The cost of treatment for cancer in England is nothing. A friend of mine recently underwent treatment for lymphoma and paid nothing towards her medical expenses (part of the reason why Breaking Bad confuses me as a TV show. It just wouldn't happen here).