Reviews for How would people react?
Butchee chapter 9 . 5/24/2010
What happens next? Who wins the fangirl fight? by the way, your stories are AWESOME!
ShrinuiWolf chapter 9 . 6/24/2009
Haha tis funny xD

Okay so who have we had..hmm, it'll probably be something/someone random... Dogs with no noses? Nope.. although that would be intresting..hmm..the Daleks?...maybe.. hmm...this could go on forever lol!

Erm...Cybermen?.. Max the Jagrofest?...erm..slitheen?... The satsuma from christmas invasion!

Am i close? lol
ShrinuiWolf chapter 2 . 6/24/2009
Aww poor martha! lol Im guessing you aint too keen on her? :P Ah well i know im not although that was harsh! :O Your mean! :P Kidding, time to read the rest! Whe *whizzes off in a TARDIS of my own* whe
butterflye chapter 9 . 10/4/2008
Well, I can't guess who's up next, but I CAN tell you that this is brilliant. Except...I'm a Rose/Nine shipper, where do I fit?

xXDonnaTylerXx chapter 9 . 8/1/2008
very funny as always. please give the 10rosers a cloning machine too, or it's not fair! can't wait to see who's next.

donna x
BadWolfIsMe chapter 9 . 8/1/2008
another brilliantly witty chapter!

you're doing so well with this story!

in response to what you said to me earlier (alot earlier) - about the shippers contacting other shippers - i think that's a brilliant idea! and you chould deffinatly do that!

i mean, if you heard that a small group of 10/Rose shippers had gone to war against 10/Martha shippers, and you didn't get to join the fight, would you be happy?

brilliant story! don't be long uploading!

Soreye chapter 8 . 7/31/2008
very funny...

i suppose their must be some insane donna/donna shippers out there...
Butterfly in a Hurricane chapter 8 . 7/25/2008
OMG! I can't stop giggling.

Why does this remind me of Lord of the Rings so much? I like the idea of the girly wurlys going to war. Suddenly I see ranks of screaming girls hitting each other bags outside the headquarters of the BBC Wales.

That's just made my day. Literally. :)

P.S. May you never run out of bananas or laughs

Atra esterni ono theldruin
Nephilim.Maya.Aphrodite chapter 3 . 7/25/2008
LOL i've converted about 5 random shippers into Drose lovers ;)
xXDonnaTylerXx chapter 8 . 7/23/2008
ha! go rose/ten shippers!

perhaps you should include some other ship groups, like ten/donna or martha/mickey. the martha/mickeys could really encourage rose's return because then there would be no chance of ten/martha. something to think about?

Donna x
OncomingBadWolf chapter 8 . 7/23/2008

So funny

Ten/Rose shippers rule! And they are vaster in numbers! Mwahaha!

trampledstampede chapter 8 . 7/23/2008
This story is too funny. You have to do more.
Angel of Apathy chapter 8 . 7/23/2008
fight fight fight! WAR!
BadWolfIsMe chapter 8 . 7/23/2008
woo! bring on the war!

another great chapter...obviously :P

keep up the good work!

BadWolfIsMe chapter 7 . 7/20/2008

lovin the talking mirror!

very original idea (did i spell that right! it looks right! omg! i'm so excited! wo! lol), but then again, so are most of your ideas!

can't wait for the shippers war!

i'll be there, front line, fighting for Rose! :P

long live Rose Tyler, down with Martha Jones! lol

don't be long updating!

-i know you rarely are...but still!